Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman N Bitcoin  (Read 546 times)
adiksau0414

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

Of course,  I've been using it for three years,  its just, last year is the time where I utilize it's capacity. Women are also into seeking best alternatives rather working outside their home.  In bitcoin trading,  women can still stay at home while doing it's regular day to day basis job.  It's a great opportunity for us to know about bitcoin and it help us a lot.  Bitcoin doesn't choose who will use it as long as you can use it properly and effectively.  And this world now,  everyone has the power and freedom on what they want to do and it includes the cryptocurrency world.

CONOFLEX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

There are in fact so many women in bitcoins , Lords says, that, “if you ask three different women who the prominent women in bitcoin are, you’ll get different names each time. There really are a lot woman in bitcoins .
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Depends on the person I think and not on the floor. If women are interested in information about bitcoins and other crypto currency, they will also participate in exchanges and investments. Maybe it's just not very interesting to them.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

Well equality. although men are more well informed about the internet maybe that's why not a lot of women are venturing into bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Women use bitcoin too but some women are not that interested in new technology so this is the reason they are not attracted to bitcoin yet

Wow. Really? Can you link us to the research and data that supports this statement?

Of course. Bitcoin is too good not to attract business-minded women. Actually, bitcoin is too good for a woman especially independent woman because they will just try to forget it and boom! It's increasing! But honestly, women are a little bit coward to invest because they think that bitcoin is not reliable but actually, they already think about it. So, women are so welcome if they want to join in bitcoin because they can also earn here even if they will only limited time for it.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

bitcoin for everyone, very nice if ladies are also in bitcoin. they can make money without having to work in the company and they can still do housework.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

Well I have a friend who has married already, and she is kinda looking for side job and she know that I using bitcoin which is she knew actually from his brother,  and she asked me how is it work till she got confused but right now she invest some of her money in bitcoin. So, I think this woman knows bitcoin quite long time.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Bitcoin for anyone as freedom spirit anyone can use bitcoin. In fact I found many women become a trader, they are more disciplined and hardworking.
Women have equal rights included in the economic sector.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

This is in the news today...

Clearly Bitcoin doesn't have a gender problem - women use Bitcoin too!!!

It should not be worth mentioning that bitcoin is more inclusive, the better. Space for crypto currency does not require a variety of quota, but if it is to achieve mainstream adoption, support from all demographics is required. Bitcoin can hardly be labeled a global wealth payment and storage system if it does not include half of the population. While nothing stops more women from getting involved with bitcoin, little is done to encourage them either.
cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

I saw some girls accepting SEXcoin too, in the adult industry. If girls understood who crypto works, them there will be no problem for males including those gays. Nowadays anyone can use crypto they don't even have to learn how blockchain works, they only need simple mathematics to accept fees and provide services using the app on the phones.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

Whenever I tell about bitcoins to my female friends, they say that it is scam. Also, they always fear about the legal problems associated with bitcoins.

Some women are still afraid to take more risk because they're scared about the market or even feed with a wrong info. But its time for them to try and understand cryptocurrency, bitcoin is for everyone who can accept and hold on it. Boys dominating every market but I believe girls will use this great thing soon.
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

Women in our country are also keen in finding extra income to help their working husbands. So investing women are ordinary thing in our location. It's good to know that all people in different genders are in to bitcoin.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

Whenever I tell about bitcoins to my female friends, they say that it is scam. Also, they always fear about the legal problems associated with bitcoins.
This is new nothing about women that they are always very reluctant in trying out new methods of earning income. They feel comfortable in following the traditional method of earning their livelihoods. I hope you may succeed in convincing them.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

Of course no! As long as you have the knowledge in using cryptocurrency, no matter what is your gender, you can earn and store cryptocurrency. We cannot degrade anyone's ability by their gender. As of now, women can do whatever men can do. We are in the period wherein the humans are fair to all.

natalagerman95

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

Such an amazing news that women use bitcoin. In fact, it's just that not all women highlight the importance that she is a woman and you sit and think that basically the male aulditorium is sitting. Women will not scream that - guys I'm a woman pay attention to me.
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:52:50 PM

I am sure that women are moving more intelligently than we are..In the first place, patience with the main rule ; there is much more in women.

Women move more efficiently than men in the sense that they are totally focused on the practical side of Bitcoin, without getting distracted by the technicalities. This mean they are much more likely to profit from Bitcoin that men. Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

This do not mean that much except that they seemed to appreciate the idea about bitcoins. It could be that these girls are trying to invest in bitcoins. Gender? In my own idea, it's not actually about it but it only shows that mostly even the girls are now into it no matter what job they're in.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

Some women are still afraid to take more risk because they're scared about the market or even feed with a wrong info. But its time for them to try and understand cryptocurrency, bitcoin is for everyone who can accept and hold on it. Boys dominating every market but I believe girls will use this great thing soon.
I've talked to a few men and they are afraid too to risk in crypto so I can say that both genders has an equal opinion on everything because what can man do can do also by the woman sometimes they can do more. This generation men and women have a different courage on how they will grow in a society like digital currency because we all know that some are afraid to enter in crypto currency because they are hearing about bad news not the bright side of it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

I am sure that women are moving more intelligently than we are..In the first place, patience with the main rule ; there is much more in women.

Women move more efficiently than men in the sense that they are totally focused on the practical side of Bitcoin, without getting distracted by the technicalities. This mean they are much more likely to profit from Bitcoin that men. Smiley

That makes sense. And there probably are as much women dealing in btc as men. We just don't have any specific counts or figures for it but it's a folly to think that majority of btc users are men.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

well bitcoin is for everybody as long as he/she is interested. everybody is welcome and we don't classify each person with gender as long as everyone loves bitcoin then it is good.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: