Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:10:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem at my new faucet site.  (Read 264 times)
Saad2 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

i've a problem at creating a new faucet site, i choose the faucetinbox's faucet to start and when i've install it and open the website, found a problem says is my website doesn't support SOAP PHP extension, then i've contact the livechat support and says that the server doesn't support the SOAP, is there a solution to this problem or I will not install the faucet?  Sad

Btw i've researched for a lot of free faucet scripts and i didn't find anything works correctly, if u have and faucet script works please share it with me Smiley
FusionSe7en

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

SOAP is a PHP extension used by ePay, it scammed many users and closed. If you have PHP knowledge you can remove it from script.
BCHFaucet

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

i've a problem at creating a new faucet site, i choose the faucetinbox's faucet to start and when i've install it and open the website, found a problem says is my website doesn't support SOAP PHP extension, then i've contact the livechat support and says that the server doesn't support the SOAP, is there a solution to this problem or I will not install the faucet?  Sad

Btw i've researched for a lot of free faucet scripts and i didn't find anything works correctly, if u have and faucet script works please share it with me Smiley

use this one http://coinbox.club/threads/free-coinbox-faucet-script.5
adi016

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

You can download free faucet scripts from my list
--> https://www.themesheet.cf/category/faucet-script
Adsconnectonline

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

If you are intrested to buy a Faucet script. I can provide 1 that I have already owned.

Check http://claimers.win for demo
Login using your Faucethub Bitcoin Address

Features:
1) Faucet
2) Offerwall (PTCwall)
3) Monero Miner (Coinhive)
4) Ability for admin to set minimum threshold.
and lots more

Contact me on group921 skype if you need.
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

Are you still looking for a script?
I might have something for you depending on what you want from the script.
I have basic, but that is VERY basic.
The pro version has extra everything but it also put a higher demand on the admin because it has a lot more config settings.
I'm in the final stages of development and looking for beta testers.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: