Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EU - BPMC]Blue Bitfury - Sold Out - Invoice  (Read 12091 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:17:08 PM

Does anyone know if those Blue Fury Miners need additional cooling (like the Asicminer Block Erupters) when running 24/7?
Yes these can be run without cooling provided you are in an enviroment of sub 30c

Message me if you have any problems
stevenf

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 01:52:43 PM

Does anyone know if those Blue Fury Miners need additional cooling (like the Asicminer Block Erupters) when running 24/7?
Yes these can be run without cooling provided you are in an enviroment of sub 30c

Thanks! I was also wondering the same. Good to know.
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:24:40 PM

Actually I think that refunding my order would be the best way. Since I sent my payment (in BTC) BTC rose from ~95 Euro to 170 Euro while diff explode (which means less return). Even the compensation of 0.05 BTC/Unit does not change much.

I am not going to refund my order (11 units), hoping that the manufacturer will give a kind of bonus for an upcoming product (maybe green fury ;-) ) for those who ordered in this batch.
Chefnet (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 05:45:14 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the update.
How do you plan to refund the ones who payed with Paypal like me? In BTC?
Just asking, BTC is fine... but we need to send you the address.

Thanks.
paid with paypal is paid back in paypal. But now all is on the way and refunding is canceld till something is brocken.
All asked will be done later.

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 06:36:01 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the update.
How do you plan to refund the ones who payed with Paypal like me? In BTC?
Just asking, BTC is fine... but we need to send you the address.

Thanks.
paid with paypal is paid back in paypal. But now all is on the way and refunding is canceld till something is brocken.
All asked will be done later.

Oh I'm not talking about complete refund for my order, I don't want any refund... and of course it would be by Paypal Smiley
I was referring to the small compensation for the delay...

zamot

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

planned delivery date from UPS to me is 07.11.2013, hopefully all is fine with customs so shipping proceed this week. Refunds for the asked will be done today.
Hi,
is in the delivery whole ordered number of blues or just a part. As we can read in other threads there were also shipments with less then it was ordered in group buy.
Hope it is all, because the delay of 1 month is hard enough and i was in decision between Bluefury and NanoFury. So Nanofury is already delivered to customer, bluefury is still on the "road" Cheesy.

Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:07:09 AM

planned delivery date from UPS to me is 07.11.2013, hopefully all is fine with customs so shipping proceed this week. Refunds for the asked will be done today.
Hi,
is in the delivery whole ordered number of blues or just a part. As we can read in other threads there were also shipments with less then it was ordered in group buy.
Hope it is all, because the delay of 1 month is hard enough and i was in decision between Bluefury and NanoFury. So Nanofury is already delivered to customer, bluefury is still on the "road" Cheesy.
The whole amount was shipped.

Message me if you have any problems
arthuro

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:24:20 AM

Hi,
The whole amount was shipped.

so few more days and we will get it  Grin
Chefnet (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 01:24:06 PM

UPS makes me feel foolish, called them yesterday and all is fine and I will get an invoice for tax. today they stand in front of my wife and want the money cash, sorry guys tax money was not at home and they will come back in the evening or tomorrow.
But for you there is no difference because I can ship not today (on the way from a client till evening).

ineedit

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:02:06 PM

UPS makes me feel foolish, called them yesterday and all is fine and I will get an invoice for tax. today they stand in front of my wife and want the money cash, sorry guys tax money was not at home and they will come back in the evening or tomorrow.
But for you there is no difference because I can ship not today (on the way from a client till evening).

Keep pluggin away Chefnet, a few more days are okay.

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
Chefnet (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 06:54:58 PM

Keep pluggin away Chefnet, a few more days are okay.

thx. I give my best for tomorrow.

Benny1985

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:21:09 PM

UPS did this on me as well when they tried to deliver last Friday. My father answered the door and turned them away because he thought we didn't have the money... Cost me 3 days of waiting time thanks to that debacle. I've never really interacted much with UPS global shipping, and I can't say it was very enjoyable.
Chefnet (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 09:03:23 PM

first shipping details prepared.

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:32:36 AM

Received tracking info through paypal  Grin
Wishing you the best of luck with all the packaging  Wink

braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 01:54:13 AM

Hey ... i still haven´t received my 3 bitcoins refund in my wallet possible to know why ??
Chefnet (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:51:40 AM

Hey ... i still haven´t received my 3 bitcoins refund in my wallet possible to know why ??

sorry not recognized I verify it and give you a info.

pazor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:41:36 AM

...and ?
sticks are in stock ?

Huh

treuhand-Dienst gewünscht? - frag per PM an
BTC 174X17nR7vEQBQo4GXKRGMGaTmB49Gf1yT
Chefnet (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:18:30 PM

sticks are deliverd I have to go and pack them. Update coming soon

@pazor yes now in stock :-)

Chefnet (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:33:59 PM

this is not all of them but a small impression

most are out and should be with you tomorrow (germany).

Chefnet (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:46:37 AM

All packed (shipping details send out), waiting for some response. If there is any spare left I will inform here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: