Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MYETHERWALLET Slow... is it normal?  (Read 132 times)
mariomerula (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

I noticed today that myetherwallet website is very very slow... I use ETHERADDRESSLOCKUP to join the website....
Is it slow only for me?

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

It is working just fine. You should try closing all other sites which you think might be taking up your internet speed or just recheck whether it's your internet (then restart it) or just the MEW site. And if you are using any kind of VPN service then that might be the reason for the site to load slow. Disable it, and stop other downloads if any ongoing are present at the moment. This should fix it. Or if it's still slow then there might be a lot of traffic on that site, just try after some time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

Do you mean the website itself? It works pretty well and quick to me. The problem might only your internet connection so check your speed if there's something wrong, restart your modem.
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

Maybe the problem is only behind yourself connections, because not all the time that our internet connections are smoothly working, I was already experienced that kind of situation. All you want to do is bring your pocket wifi and find a comportable place that something in a higher place, with wide open air, so that internet connection smoothly working with fast and high speed.
falapella

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

The problem may be caused by your internet. Did you see any slowdown in other sites. If other sites are slowing down, the problem is your net. but only if myEtherwallet has a specific slowdown it may temporarily overload myEtherwallet site. I hope the problem passes.   Wink
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

I noticed today that myetherwallet website is very very slow... I use ETHERADDRESSLOCKUP to join the website....
Is it slow only for me?

Sometimes, it happens that my ether wallet is very slow especially when the network is congested. There are many users of mew and if we used it at the same time, then it may lead to congestion. Also, check your internet connection, maybe the problem is also on your computer.
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

It's possible that your internet connection is a problem with the slowlyness of checking your myethernet wallet. I also experience that. And  decided to coordinate to my internet provider and they fix my connection.
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

I feel the same way that myetherwallet is working very slowly I initially thought it was just a signal interruption but it did not.
is there a newer version to upgrade.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

I feel the same way that myetherwallet is working very slowly I initially thought it was just a signal interruption but it did not.
is there a newer version to upgrade.

you can use metamask to transact, metamask has advantages in delivery, because we can set gwei according to what we want, besides that metamask also safer than MEW

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

It is working just fine. You should try closing all browser or reset your internet modem and your computer
insomma

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

It works just fine for me, try and check if the problem is on your end or try using it via another device
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Is it slow only for me?
i dont encounter any difficulties using myetherwallet, i just recently used it now and nothing changes, it works how it always works for me.
maybe its just your internet connection.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

I have used it atleast 3-4 times today and it is working just fine here for me. Are you using any proxy or TOR while connecting? There could be multiple reasons for you getting a slow browsing speed, one of they is malware. By the way, its a good idea to buy a hardware wallet and connect mew using it, just to be safe.

tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

mine too i recently open myetherwallet acc and it takes forever to load whats the problem with it?Huh
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

I think the blockchain is a wee bit on the slow side today. No need to worry. Just means theres a lot of activity or a server is probably being updated so more traffic going through less servers. All good.

Merit me or don't.
nella beat

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

I often experience something like that on myetherwallet, and I think it's normal and after a few minutes later the transaction I did succeeded. so it can be said to be normal.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

I think it is problem only your place. Probably it is fault your router or connection in your house. I recommend you check this as soon as possible
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

I think you're the only having this problem. You should check your internet connection first then you should check to see that if you access to the right website or not cause there are a lot of fake MEW websites to steal other private key. For me, I still can use MEW as usual very smooth and very fast

8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

hi friends, sorry you mean slow from the loading page or token transfer process?
many factors can affect this, maybe overload, or there is maintenance, or many other things that cause it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: