Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 12:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instawallet hack and claim process  (Read 583 times)
emessaine (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:15:49 PM

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I signed up to try to figure out what's going on with the Instawallet claim process...
I got struck by ridiculous bad luck : I ordered a couple of hundred of dollars worth of bitcoins the exact day Instawallet got hacked. I filed the claim the very day the process opened and half a year later, still no sight of my bitcoins..
Is there any way I can know what's going on?
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:33:46 PM

i got screwed by this. I was careless at the time and when i was able to make a claim i no longer had access to my account info (comp reformat). was awful.

thanks for reminding me!  Grin
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:11:35 PM

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I signed up to try to figure out what's going on with the Instawallet claim process...
I got struck by ridiculous bad luck : I ordered a couple of hundred of dollars worth of bitcoins the exact day Instawallet got hacked. I filed the claim the very day the process opened and half a year later, still no sight of my bitcoins..

you have to wait as NSA going to take over all this business then may be some good news for you Cheesy

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:18:52 PM

you have to wait as NSA going to take over all this business then may be some good news for you Cheesy

Haha, what if were they who stole the coins?

xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 11:02:26 PM

You can check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167215.0 but I think that your btc are lost forever.
You should have woken up before....
emessaine (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 11:52:54 AM

You can check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167215.0 but I think that your btc are lost forever.
You should have woken up before....

Woken up before? I filed the claim the day the process opened...
Btw, how many posts on the newbie forum do I need to do before I can actually use the real forums?
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 11:53:55 AM

Woken up before? I filed the claim the day the process opened...
Btw, how many posts on the newbie forum do I need to do before I can actually use the real forums?

You are a junior member. You can now post everywhere.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: