Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market  (Read 173 times)
kivuti Elias (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

The cryptocurrency market has had a banner year thanks to the meteoric rise in bitcoin prices and the huge popularity of initial coin offerings as a new way of fundraising. Will the price of Bitcoin increase this year?
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

The cryptocurrency market has had a banner year thanks to the meteoric rise in bitcoin prices and the huge popularity of initial coin offerings as a new way of fundraising. Will the price of Bitcoin increase this year?

First of all ICOs don't have much to do with bitcoin as they are just a way for companies to crowdfund their projects. Having in mind that many projects from the last year simply faded, you don't hear anything about them. However I do believe that overall market cap, bitcoin included will raise in future because slowly but steadily bitcoin and crypto is showing up in news educating the public and we are starting to see governments talking about ways to regulate it and what they are going to do with crypto, they've done this in the past as well but this time it seems that their process is moving faster since the December ATHs. Crypto community overall is growing if you look at how many new accounts are being made on this forum and o other popular forums including reddit. You have many new companies entering the space including robinhood, now even polo exchange has been sold etc. many interesting things are happening around.

So I do believe that Bitcoin price should increase as well as prices of some altcoins as well.
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

Indeed,ICO has little to do with BTC, as most ICO projects are raised by ETH.
In my view, now is the current bear market, and this year's June may be a bull market, so most of the tokens have a good rise.

Midoproj

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 12:00:39 PM by Midoproj

Depends on what you believe. I've read articles from technical analysts who belive that the C wave of the correction (correction in this case is the decrease in price we witnessed) is yet to come. The C-wave according to Elliott would be another strong decrease in price, according to some technical analysts below 6000$.

I personally do not think so. I'd sugget that a strong increase in price is imminent. Since the recovery should be accompanied with euphoria by the crypto-community and new people interested in the market (which subsequently leads to increased buying and a rise in market cap).

However, I am unsure if we are to see new all time highs this year, as everybody is still left with a certain degree of uncertainty in their investment plans (resulting from the significant and relentless drop in january and early february).

But don't forget, this is just my opinion. You are better off reading some articles from experts.

A great way to stay updated in the crypto world would be one of the sources in the listing of this article:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-25/how-cryptocurrencies-spawned-new-media-industry

Good luck, I hope it helped.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

Crypto Market for me  is  always has a price correction.Never panic when the price decreased alittle bit because it will up again after the correction.Dont buy also at the ath price.Wait for it to reach the lowest value atleast -20% .Always do resarch and read articles online .Theres a lot of article out there about crypto.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

In relation to the subject, an ICO or Initial Coin Offering is used to fund the development of new cryptocurrencies in the market and is somewhat like a fundraising for new projects sell their undisclosed tokens in exchange for ETH and BTC. Definitely, there is a big potential growth in the price of bitcoin within 2018 and if you had wish to put some capital investment, now is still a good for it.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

The price of Bitcoin will increase continuously. Bitcoin is stagnant for about three months. This will be end and Bitcoin will be $ 50,000 this year.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

Maybe or maybe not. Some people thinks bitcoin price will rise more than $30k+ in this year ending.
Some of thinking it maybe fallen down for maximum country doesn't support bitcoin.
By Initial coin offering (ICO) investment, people earning huge money.

Be hardworker
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

I really think that the price of certain Cryptocurrency was because of the bitcoin value they will need the market value of bitcoin because of certain exchanges was base on bitcoin that is why ICO's needs to support bitcoin as well because it is the father of all coins that runs in the blockchain, And considering the hype of certain ICO's they will still need the base value of bitcoin
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

based on the history of previous years, that every year bitcoin prices are rising in price. but at the beginning of the year (around mid-January to early February) the market price will usually drop dramatically, and we have already passed. their time is up.

Lets '"super buy" and '"super sale'" in early december.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Of course you will see huge increase may be the price of one Bitcoin is $40000 this year and if you wants to invest your fund then this is the right time.
Lots of ICOs are running here to raise fund from the market to develop the project. From all of these ICOs, you can chose the right one ICO for your investment.
And without support of Bitcoin it would not possible. If Bitcoin downs then all altcoins are downwards and if Bitcoin rises then all altcoins will be increase.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:14:12 AM

There are constantly new developments in the crypto market. this market is very active. there are money input and output. so the colors of the graphics are changing.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

Indeed, last year was the most important year of Bitcoin and Crypto Market but I really do appreciate last year's Bitcoin's dominance to lead on pumping all the altcoins and so many people are getting rich trough investing and trading.
We are looking forward for this year that everything will be getting and earning profits and is more investments and trades and get higher opportunities.
Bitcoin would rise more and surpass it's last highest peak of $20,000 last year and as predicted that BTC will hit the mark of $50,000 before this year ends.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

almost all crypto communities want bitcoin to rise again and hope to exceed the highest price as in december last year. if everyone expects an increase, then I'm sure the increase will happen. we just wait for his time.
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

Crypto market is the fundation of the crypto world. It is where you can find ICOs with different projects who gives people to be a part of them by investing. There are lots of ICOs which are very helpful in this time. And it gives us opportunity to earn some money and if you ars lucky you can be possibly be a millionaire. But beware of SCAM because not all ICOs are legit.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

people believe its goin to sit there but experts know mate that bitcoin might hit over 30k this year or even 60k thousands. So just listen to the experts of the crypto market. Fb its goin to make its own crypto. even venezuela did. so imagine.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

Popularity is always money. Since bitcoin is already a trend, I omit the factors that the blockchain is useful for society, and bitcoin itself is the ideal currency. In general, now everyone knows about bitcoin. Many are unaware of anything about other alts, but  bitcoin want to buy / have / store a lot of people. The growth in demand means that the price is rising.
fullhousse

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

don`t you understand, regulations are bearish for crypto, let`s wait and see
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

Just check the history and trend. There is a pattern embedded in these trends which will show you how the market is being manipulated. We can almost assume that there is a peak season for the market and this is when we should take advantage of the opportunity of earning great profit. It is a flow that we just need to follow.

LainL1

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

I once read a chat in one of the crypto signal groups on the telegram, that bitcoin prices are likely to break to $ 16k - $ 18k in March. but this is either just guesswork or statistical analysis.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: