Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO coin is the best altcoin in 2018  (Read 438 times)
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

The news of China's ban on cryptocurrencies is false news. At present, the volume of cryptocurrencies in China is enormous with Binance exchange floor. It is certain that Chinese cryptos such as NEO will rise sharply in 2018 as the NEO is now considered to be China's Ethereum. In addition to NEO, there are other potential cryptos such as Carnado, Stellar, EOS, and DASH Smiley)))

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

At the moment NEO is doing great, lot of potential. Also a lot of GAS when you hold NEO.
 And every new coin on the NEO blockchain is doing great
Just curious about is there a maximu supply for gas or ever new gas will be generated through the staking process? I was feeling curious caused by the gas should be a worthless in the future. It's just like emission with so many inflation.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:09:30 AM

I think NEO coin has so much potential..It is growing so fast...In fact,  So many ICO is using NEO. It's known as the Chinese Ethereum but because of the Chinese ban on ICOs and cryptocurrencies, it had a very hard time. Now Chinese government allowing ICO with NEO based.. Also I think NEO will take a bit of Ethereum's market share for new ICOs since it's a trusted platform..In the last of 2018 I think it will fight for the first altcoin place with Ethereum..

The (NEO) works by improving the Ethereal algorithm and utilizing its own specific China block, which will ultimately make it more secure and efficient. This digital currency has been designed to support intelligent economic systems using digital identities; and just like Ethereum, it helps in digitization of assets, and it also has the ability to support intelligent contracts that help asset management. so I think it will growth and growth into 1000$ this year
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:21:14 AM

I hope it sky rockets and compete along side ETH. It has so much potential being that it is a Chinese coin. The bad thing is Chinese government kind of ban trading of crypto. So we won't be seeing much investment from them. Beside hong Kong side.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:24:09 AM

Wonder how Neo is performing superbly specially when china banned crypto. This coin is actually Chinese based.
mountainskyman

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

we will see after Chinese new year ending early march IMO
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

I surprised about this NEO coin. Even in bearish market also it has surged pretty well. Since long time I have been observing this coin I had seen it above 180 dollars.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

I think it has a lot of potential and should have a great 2018. I do like the 'Chinese equivalent' coins, as this is obviously a huge market, which is often closed off to non-Chinese companies and products.
Technically it is probably better than Ethereum, but ETH does have a huge market lead. They can both do very well.

gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

I think it has a lot of potential and should have a great 2018. I do like the 'Chinese equivalent' coins, as this is obviously a huge market, which is often closed off to non-Chinese companies and products.
Technically it is probably better than Ethereum, but ETH does have a huge market lead. They can both do very well.
Yes it could possible that neo is the best altcoin this 2018 because Neo's development in the market grows so fast just like ethereum.Neo is decentralized blockchain platform to enables smart contracts and it can support 10,000 transaction per second.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

I think NEO coin has so much potential..It is growing so fast...In fact,  So many ICO is using NEO. It's known as the Chinese Ethereum but because of the Chinese ban on ICOs and cryptocurrencies, it had a very hard time. Now Chinese government allowing ICO with NEO based.. Also I think NEO will take a bit of Ethereum's market share for new ICOs since it's a trusted platform..In the last of 2018 I think it will fight for the first altcoin place with Ethereum..
Totally agree with you. NEO has great prospects. Even now, when all the crypto currency is getting cheaper, NEO is showing growth. And what will happen when China is allowed ICO!
bitseb1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

Id have to agree. This is the year of Asia. Neo has gas token. You can stake it and earn passive income. Great DAAP set to launch. High point of entry standards for all ico's. Great team, very eloquent CEO, huge community, partnerships with he Chinese government, very gradual steady increase in price compared to there coins which points to a natural build up of support. Ontology and NEX exchange will be launching on their platform and I really love these two projects
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Yes, because of Neo + Gas is best combo for investor, Neo holder reward gas, it's also called China ethereum, so just need time to development and it'll go to moon soon  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: