Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3993 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

Hi,

Simple question: do you think it is a good idea to sell when the price is low?

I understand that you fear that prices keep on decreasing. But seriously, do you believe that a small loss is better than a potential (but unsure) profit? Bitcoin is not about short-term selling.

Stop panicking.
Stop listening to the others.
Stop reading this post.
Start thinking!

Rezel111

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

I think it's silly to sell bitcoins for a low price because we are here to gain profit not to lose, so keep your coins for the next few months and should now be a good time to buy againg just look at bitcoin now start creeping up so be patient a little and do not panic.
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

Yes you are right that the price has started increasing but than too the price is very less right now. So its not the good time to sell, just keep holding them for some more time. It will definitely give you good profit in upcoming days.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?

Selling bitcoin at this time is an option that is too fast, because bitcoin can still rise in price. Holding is the right choice to gain a better profit. But it all depends on your choice, you can sell the bitcoin you have, if you believe this is the right time.
jfsayo18

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

History always repeat itself. If you're asking to hold or sell because your panicking, try to know the history of bitcoin. Many times this thing happened in the past. It will bounce back after sometime. but if you're asking because you really need the money that bad, sell it and try to buy back if you have spare money again.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

Its up to you, if you want good profit then hold them for more few months.And if you are satisfied with this price then you can sell now also.

b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

Do not panic so sell all the assets you have You never know what will happen in the future so I think saving everything up to the reserve price so your investment will be profitable.

Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
The price of bitcoin is hard to predict. I can't give you an accurate answer. I've been choosing to hold bitcoin for a long time. When it reached $20, 000, I didn't choose to sell it. Now it's $10,000, and I'm not going to sell it now, and I'm going to be patient.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

The best advice you can get here is to hold. Don't sell now. The price is lower than it was in December. It is not wise to sell
Actually, holding of bitcoin is a very good idea where you can make more income and money. i agree that do not sell now because the price is not yet good and high so that wait more time and hold it. Be patient and hold it so that you can achieve your goal to have high income a lot of money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

The best advice you can get here is to hold. Don't sell now. The price is lower than it was in December. It is not wise to sell
Actually, holding of bitcoin is a very good idea where you can make more income and money. i agree that do not sell now because the price is not yet good and high so that wait more time and hold it. Be patient and hold it so that you can achieve your goal to have high income a lot of money.
we as bitcoin holders should be able to be patient and can make this as a lesson because after all this time we must be patient and can try to hold the coin because now the price of all coins are at a low price so do not press panic sell to sell bitcoin in the present .

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

If you sell when the price is lower than it was when you bought then you can say that you are loosing with bitcoin. Keep the coins. Hold them
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

HODL! This is just temporary, it seems that there will be a great future ahead specially some of the transaction time speedup and even the transaction cost have trimmed a little bit. I think this signifies that bitcoin is going towards the moon again. There are also a lot of company that starts to accept bitcoin nowadays, there are even more ico starts. In the long run most of the bitcoin holder who HODL be rewarded someday.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:22:22 PM

I would like to recommend to hold down your bitcoin now and be patient. The bitcoin price will come back as it tends before so wait for it.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

nobody what happen a future so I think holds the bitcoin wait for some time or bitcoin price to go up sell a right time you make a good profit 
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

What is your question? The cryptocurrency market is cyclical. It has the volatility. And without falls there is no strong growth.

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

I would like to recommend to hold down your bitcoin now and be patient. The bitcoin price will come back as it tends before so wait for it.
Completely agree. That's will great. Hodling is certainly an art. By hodling  anyone would have seen much more gains than what they currently have. Having some background in tech certainly helps. So, learn and make decision.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:22 PM

I think everyone is gonna suggest the same thing. Selling bitcoin at this point is not wise at all. Hold as much as you can. Bitcoin will reach the sky soon.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

I decided to hold my bitcoins and that is also what I recommend other people. There is no reason for Bitcoin price to fall more. Lightning Network slowly starts to become usable, SegWit is being used by more and more people, transactions are really cheap they cost almost 0 satoshi/byte. As you can see there are many reasons why Bitcoin price could potentially start increasing once again. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw twenty thousand dollars for 1 Bitcoin soon.

melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

Only idea is sell now and buy the dip so that I can have more bitcoins because I don't have more money to buy now, I have put all my money
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

Of course you should hold your Bitcoin tightly. Because, Bitcoin price will be increase a lot in future . Through which you will be able to benefit a lot and if you are afraid to hold it then you can sell, but do not sell at the loss. When you think your profit has come then you can sell it. But in my opinion you should hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: