Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3992 times)
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

i think price will not change so much during this year

For me if you don't need a money don't sell it, at this time. The value of bitcoin today is low compared to the past year. Hold it for the long term because if the price increase tomorrow, that is your big regret. We can't predict the movement of our market value. This is for sure, it will raise and raise by the time comes.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

Hold if you've got a weak heart, buy low and sell high (and repeat) if you've got a strong heart. It's as simple as that.

While it is likely that Bitcoin will appreciate in value by the end of the year, do not expect the fantastic gains it saw in 2017 to occur again, at best a 200% improvement is possible, at worst it might drop to ~$5,000 or stay stable.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

Depends on your needs, because there are some here who are selling their Bitcoin because they need the money. And there are some who are holding on to their Bitcoin because they are positive that Bitcoin in time will reach back the last all time high and maybe it would reach more than that amount. Imagine how much they are able to profit from that increase, so it is your choice on which path you want to go to.
Naman177

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
I think that holding on BTC is the right choice right now.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

in difficult times I would like to keep the amount of my sales policy as soon as possible. obviously when it comes to 20,000 usd levels there is a little more thinking about getting 50% off and dropping again but waiting/ HOLD is the most profitable option for now
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

To be honest, I would sell bitcoin all now,and then wait until it drops, as recently to 5K $, and bought
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:55:52 AM

now is not a good time to sell the coins because the price is down and not stable, maybe we can sell the coin when the market is good and in the future the price is high. for now hold the best option.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
paeackk

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

I think you need to sell your BTC only if you need money asap. In any other way I would advice you to hold. It may help you not to kick yourself when the prise will rise to the moon  Smiley
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

It depends on the price where you bought your bitcoins. If it is already have profits from the price you bought well it's up to you, why not sell some of it but if you still have negative or loss of profit I suggest that you hold your bitcoins. It is not smart to sell bitcoin if you not have profits just because of panic selling. Since you invest in bitcoin, I recommend that you wait for the price to pump until it reach your profitable price.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?

You are one person who easily reacts to the market movement. Bitcoin has just started to creep up once again and here you are already thinking of selling your Bitcoins immediately? This is one indication that you might also be selling if the market is plunging hard. You have to consider that the highest price of Bitcoin is around $20,000. That is almost half of the price of Bitcoin right at this very moment. There is no point therefore that you will sell your investment as early as now. This is not just a spike. This is the beginning of Bitcoin's recovery.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

I will sell it then I will buy again I prefer trading rather than long term investment Cool
play1ife

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

If you want to get a really high profit, you should hold your bitcoin. But, how long? ofcourse it's up to you decide.
I expect the highest price of Bitcoin next few months is around $20,000
If Hold it much longer,  you can get higher profit. Maybe it will be about  $50,000 in a year. Who knows.
You have to set your own rules:" how much  and how fast ".
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

i think price will not change so much during this year

Don't worry, the end of the years the price will be increase. You can see a chart of bitcoin
every years the price will be better than the beginning of the year.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

I don’t think that it is good time to invest in Bitcoin. Such time has passed. But that doesn't mean that we must sell this coin. It will grow but the grow will be moderate with the risk to fall. This is my opinion.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

If you look at the current situation, just hold your bitcoin. although we do not know what will happen a second later or later. Bitcoin prices will rise higher this year than current prices. because many investors are also starting to buy some bitcoin pieces at current prices, so bitcoin prices will not go down as much as they used to.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

If you look at the current situation, just hold your bitcoin. although we do not know what will happen a second later or later. Bitcoin prices will rise higher this year than current prices. because many investors are also starting to buy some bitcoin pieces at current prices, so bitcoin prices will not go down as much as they used to.

I would rather hold it than losing it. It's better to take the risk, than ended up with nothing. Bare in mind that this situition happens naturally and better not to lose hope. Successful people are those who are hopeful and those who are not afraid to lose.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 03:49:28 PM by Wickedwitch28

As far as we know last december was a huge downfall for bitcoin which made many people disappointed. But as we can see bitcoin now is trying to rise up again even if it's not as much as it used to be. In my own opinion about holding bitcoins or selling it, I prefer holding the bitcoin and wait fot it to increase than selling it at a lower price.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

Yes it is better to know that if you see that your token price is increased because we do not know how much it will go better but it is better to hold it as long as it grows 6 months 1 year or more than a year no one knows
You should keep on holding your coins because that is not the true way to sell it. There is the next stage still to come where the prices would touch a higher value on the scale and that would be the right time for those who want to sell some of their collection just to earn money or for the reason that they think it is affordable for them to get rid of some of the coins. But my personal experience says that one should not sell coins no matter what.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

The majority on this forum will give advice, in no case to sell Bitcoin. I also think that Bitcoin should not be sold - then you will greatly regret the loss of profit. Simply put, buy Bitcoin only if you are able to forget about these funds for a year, and maybe for several years. You must understand exactly what you want and what price you will wait. After Bitcoin's purchase, it's generally better not to look at the auctions - the price will always rush from the smallest levels to the historical highs. Do not be afraid to skip information about the new maximum - almost no one information portal missed the moment when Bitcoin approached the price of $ 20,000. So if Bitcoin costs $ 50,000, any news on the Internet, on TV or in the newspaper, will remind you of your investment in Digital Gold.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

Hold on any minute. Certainly bitcoin will increase this year and will become increasingly popular and potentially. I will try to hold bitcoin until the end of this year. Hopefully the bitcoin will increase by the end of this year. I hope that ,.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: