Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3992 times)
lovebts

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

If you arent in need of money, my advice is that you should keep your btc. It's predicted that the price will go up soon, so dont sell your btc until the right time, when it reached the peak.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
Holding might sound selfish but it will bring you great benefits. Right now, holding is one of the best thing to do knowing that the value is starting to rise up once again so patience would definitely give you what you want. Just be careful and observable in holding also so that you can experience the most of your profit in here and to avoid diappointments and regrets also.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

Hold/hodling or selling depends on the what situation you are in. Hodling in times of crisis is better than selling your crypto assets at a very low price. Sell only if the price is right because to earn profit doesn't always mean to hodl all the time.

Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?

As of now, the bitcoin price is rising in the market I suggest that it is worth it if you will continue holding on your bitcoin for a while longer. We all know that it is volatile and unstable but as you observe these past few days, its price continue to rise up so as a wise investor I think you should take the risk and set aside the fear of bitcoin dump. Holding will benefit you in the future so don't sell.

Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

better to hold your bitcoin until the end of this year because bitcoin will be more expensive every year end. currently bitcoin is starting to rise and will peak at the end of the year. I think it's better to add to buy bitcoin at this time to earn more profit by the end of this year.
bitx1982

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

i dont think that it is the perfect time to seel bitcoin..just sit relux and hodl buddy  Grin
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Many people panic because of what is happening in the cryto_world and decided to sell their coins and tokens that is why it make the cryptos red but this is not the time to hold back instead to show support and hold on as we say that that we are part of these community.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

to hold the most effective way to avoid losing or losing your hold of bitcoin if bitcoin's price drops just normal so you just hold the bitcoin's only hold so you will not misrepresent that if you sell it at a cheap price

ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

I advice to you is to hold coz its a short time to cash out wait the time that will boom the bitcoin dont panic to selling just hold.
peter thomas

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

Hold on. I think it's not  the right time to sell your btc. cause the price is supposed to go up really soon. If you sell it now, you wont get the extra amount later. Be patient with your business, dont rush to sell too soon
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

Many people panic because of what is happening in the cryto_world and decided to sell their coins and tokens that is why it make the cryptos red but this is not the time to hold back instead to show support and hold on as we say that that we are part of these community.
Absolutely, we are part of this community rather than selling most of our coins we must hold it. Even in that simplest way we can help to avoid a big dump with the price because everyone else is panicking which is not good. We are currently experiencing a down time but that doesn't mean that it won't recover and go back to where it is before. We just need to be patient.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

Be patient and hold the bitcoin you have for greater profit, Bitcoin can still go higher. Holding back today and the next few months is the best choice, if you can get a high profit, why do you still think of selling it now.

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

We do not know when is the highest value of the bitcoin because most of the time bitcoin price is still in the same amount when they increase and decrease in a lowest amount compare yesterday or the last month. I think it is good to hold especially if you have no good reason when you sell it.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

I think you should hold some of the bitcoin and some of it for selling. Since bitcoin is unstable we should consider the fact that you may gain a big profit by selling the bitcoin specially when its price is high compared than holding it out. So that's my conclusion, hold some and sell some of the bitcoin.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

i encourage you to hold your bitcoin more.
because selling bitcoin now won't make you gain much profit.
just keep holding till the price very high.

Is this for real? you can not also gain profits if you are just going to hold your bitcoins forever, in fact you are going to lose profits in the long run since the bitcoin's price is always fluctuating, selling it in the right price would give you a lot of profits, that is why I strongly disagree on what you have said. Holding bitcoin's is a good option if the price is so low where it almost dump half of its All Time High price.

DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

It's better to hold out first before selling bitcoin, because in holding you just need to wait until the price of bitcoin grow up or increase, when the time come that the price of it are high you can sell it now, so you can have profit when you sell your bitcoin.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

hold out. it's useless if we sell bitcoins at this time if we just get a loss. rather than getting a loss, it's better to hold.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

At this moment wherein the market value is really volatile that it will just increase for a week and will dip for a month, I think selling during the pump will be a good idea. Observation will be a key if you think that the increase will last for long, that will be time for holding. But in the end, investing and holding are the best thing to do since for a long run itd market price is rising over time.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

I don't have a lot of experience in bitcoin trading, and I can't exactly predict whether the bitcoin price of bitcoin is a short-term spike. So I'm not going to do a short-term bitcoin transaction, and I think it's easy for me to make a mistake and cause a lot of money to lose, so I'm going to choose to hold the bitcoin for a long time, and I think that's going to reduce the risk of my investment.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

Just a simple trick.
1. Whenever Bitcoin goes down, HODL your bitcoin and buy bitcoins or invest because when bitcoin's price is down, it is a good opportunity to but bitcoin with less value. I recommend to buy bitcoin as much as you can then hold it.
2. When Bitcoin's price goes up again. This is the right time to sell, but keep in mind that before selling your bitcoins. You must calculate first if selling your bitcoin with the present price will give you a huge profit or not. If not, then keep holding it and wait for a higher price until the price satisfied you. Always remember, keep your patience because it really takes time before you reach your desired price.

404 Not Found
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: