Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3992 times)
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

Holding or selling will depend on what price you bought, whether you are making a profit or a loss, whether you want to take your profit or cut your loss and whether you think the price will go up or down in the future. Once you've considered these points you should be able to arrive at a decision as to whether to hold or sell.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?

From observations made from the market in the first 2months, I can see that Bitcoin has been rising and falling. The highest made is within the range of 11,000-12,000$. Instead of just hodling, I would rather be trading it in this instance; buy when it dips and sell when it rises.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

Holding or selling will depend on what price you bought, whether you are making a profit or a loss, whether you want to take your profit or cut your loss and whether you think the price will go up or down in the future. Once you've considered these points you should be able to arrive at a decision as to whether to hold or sell.
That's right, making decisions is really important when you have btc. Also, best important is sell when you earned profit, we buy coins because of profit. For me, Im holding out of bitcoin because it has the capability to grow the value in few months time.
Sauravrajput

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

In Current market situation do not sell your bitcoin in loss , market will go up sure then you can sell bitcoin i will not suggest to sell any altcoin in loss so just HODL.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

This is not a time to sell,matter of fact it's best to buy more and holdup till the price really goes.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

Hold out and buy more until the price is exceed to all time high. According to every news I read bitcoin is just starting up for becoming popular around the world so we should be wise how we will manage our portfolio to accumulate more bitcoins from altcoins if you do trading.
Yes, it will depend on what was bitcoin status. If you will going to hold it out, make sure price of it drops and continue's to increase before you will sell it. Make sure price of bitcoin exceed before you will sell it. It will depend on how you will work with it. All you must need to do is to be updated.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

It all depends on when you buy your bitcoins,
if you get your bitcoin at a low market rate well
you can sell for profit or hold on to get more value.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?

If you are able to hold for some time then hold or if you are looking to sell for money then sell but my suggestion will be hold for few more day
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Hold out and buy more until the price is exceed to all time high. According to every news I read bitcoin is just starting up for becoming popular around the world so we should be wise how we will manage our portfolio to accumulate more bitcoins from altcoins if you do trading.
Yes, it will depend on what was bitcoin status. If you will going to hold it out, make sure price of it drops and continue's to increase before you will sell it. Make sure price of bitcoin exceed before you will sell it. It will depend on how you will work with it. All you must need to do is to be updated.
I agree on that because we are all looking for profit here, and if we think that we can already earn at present we dont have to wait for the another year or hold for a long term in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit because that was the same profit. Maybe we can get a few advantage in holding but holding is not really required if we can already gain today.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

Depending on the price if we sell cheaply who will lose our loss and we will sell it with a pretty good price of course we must see the price every hour to invest.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

For me, Bitcoin is long term investment. It is hard to sell often because of transaction fee. I believe bitcoin will go up over the time.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

When the bitcoin price has dropped, you convert it into usd to buy bitcoin again, when it comes down to its price.
and there you start to hold back and wait for the price to rise.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

No one knows the future of the currency price change, if you think now is to sell some of your investment COINS, so believe in yourself feeling, sell COINS, someone may have different views, but it requires you to make a choice
I think the price is still low so we better to buy more Bitcoin and hold until the price spike up again. We've been waiting for the price to rise up so no need to sell immediately because that is not the huge potential price. As as I have read the news, the price might double as compared last year so we better to be patient and wait until that happens.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

It is your personal matter whether you hold your Bitcoin or sell your Bitcoin. but in the matter of holding and selling Bitcoin there is a thing you must follow.the thing is that when the price of Bitcoin is very low you should hold your Bitcoin and when the price of Bitcoin is very high you can sell your Bitcoin if you want to be profited.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

It is your personal matter whether you hold your Bitcoin or sell your Bitcoin. but in the matter of holding and selling Bitcoin there is a thing you must follow.the thing is that when the price of Bitcoin is very low you should hold your Bitcoin and when the price of Bitcoin is very high you can sell your Bitcoin if you want to be profited.

It is the principle of all investments, to buy low and sell high.  Considering that bitcoin price is still low as of the moment, it is better to hold our bitcoin.  For sure bitcoin will goes up and many said that at the end of this year, bitcoin price will shoot up.  I will just hold my bitcoin until its price goes up.  This would be my hope for a better future.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

This is not a time to sell,matter of fact it's best to buy more and holdup till the price really goes.

That is what I wanted to do but I don't have enough money to buy bitcoin that is why I bought some altcoins instead and do short trading. Selling bitcoins right now is not really a good thing to do, even the altcoins too, the market is going down in some reasons that is why we must be patient on holding our coins. Being impatient will just cause chaos to us when the price will go up again.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

The best advice you can get here is to hold. Don't sell now. The price is lower than it was in December. It is not wise to sell
This is the most advisable to do because this way is the most effective way to earn and make huge amount of money. Furthermore, as of now the price is on low price and it is not advisable to sell your bitcoin so that you must hold it. Lastly, just be patient and hold it so that you can really make huge amount of money.
SilverKing45

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

That is what I wanted to do but I don't have enough money to buy bitcoin that is why I bought some altcoins instead and do short trading. Selling bitcoins right now is not really a good thing to do, even the altcoins too, the market is going down in some reasons that is why we must be patient on holding our coins. Being impatient will just cause chaos to us when the price will go up again.
For now, it is better to hold because bitcoin immediately recovering the price and the best thing to do is invest more on bitcoin , I believe that bitcoin can range up to $50000 This is the sign that it will continue increasing the price.  Be patience all the time that's how it goes. Because a person with trust and believe can expect more and it will be granted.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

I prefer to you to hold all of your bitcoins. I believe that this time is still not the best time to sell our bitcoins. We must have a lot of patience for us to generate more money. You should remember that HODL is the most effective technique to earn big amount of money.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

I prefer to hold my coins today more than selling because i get more profit from it. Those who work on the corporate world should just hold their coins because in the future we will have a better chance to earn more profit.
I agree with you. Bitcoin price is increasing now step by step. I think bitcoin price will higher in near future. so now hold it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: