Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3992 times)
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
As an investor, I would prefer the option that benefits me in the long run and does nit endanger bitcoin's value as well as bitcoin's chances to price increase. That is oviously holding bitcoins. Unlike selling, Holding would profit in the long run and wouldn't hinder bitcoin from it's chances to price increases. As well as it doesn't hurt bitcoin's value.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

In my opinion, if you still have a lot of bitcoin you better sell half of it when the price is high because you want to buy for household needs, electronic goods or home for the future. Cool
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

In my opinion, if you still have a lot of bitcoin you better sell half of it when the price is high because you want to buy for household needs, electronic goods or home for the future. Cool

So what price of bitcoin will you say is high in your opinion? I don't think everyone reasons like you and would like to cash-in at the least opportunity because bitcoin isn't done yet and those that patiently wait for the long term are surely not going to regret.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:35:41 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 12:24:06 AM by MMA

Holding a bitcoin or an altcoin is much better than selling it with a low price. Nowadays, we need to be more patient on holding. Instead of selling you can buy more bitcoin while the price are low. Dont ever try to do a panic selling because for sure you will regret it the most.
Yes holding can be the best choice but still i think that it is depending on your own choice some time we feel the need sell to fulfill our daily need i think that in such condition it will be a good choice to sell. To me i have a fixed amount of bitcoin that i am holding and not going to sell from it, while the rest of my bitcoin that i also use for trading altcoin,whenever i feel the need to use it i first convert it into fiat and then fulfill my need with it.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:07:53 AM

Well if you want to earn big profit you must hold your bitcoin until the end of this year for its value will rapidly increase.Although we cant guarantee that the same will happen from the last year's price.But if you really want to earn big I would highly suggest to hold it until the end of this year.
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:18:13 AM

I think its better not to sell and hold bitcoin, if you analyze the th flow of bitcoin price or value it still unpredictable, no one can tell if when the price or value  will decrease or will increase, so its better to hold your bitcoin and it is also wiser to buy some more bitcoin and trade it until the value wil increase again. However, still the final decision is yours. 
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:28:00 AM

Holding a bitcoin or an altcoin is much better than selling it with a low price. Nowadays, we need to be more patient on holding. Instead of selling you can buy more bitcoin while the price are low. Dont ever try to do a panic selling because for sure you will regret it the most.
Yes holding can be the best choice but still i think that it is depending on your own choice some time we feel the need sell to fulfill our daily need i think that in such condition it will be a good choice to sell. To me i have a fixed amount of bitcoin that i am holding and not going to sell from it, while the rest of my bitcoin that i also use for trading altcoin,whenever i feel the need to use it i first convert it into fiat and then fulfill my need with it.
holding are the choice of the one person if he could take that for cause all of what we made a choice for are may have the risk that we have to face for and this is may always depends on the situation to be.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:03:47 AM

hold out or sell? where is the buy? not a consideration? lol
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:05:44 AM

the simplest rule about Bitcoin is
sell when you are certain to get profit
hold if you feel aggrieved
buy at cheap price
selling at high prices

David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:19:23 AM

I'm still going to Bitcoin because I believe it could be worth $ 50,000 in 2018. If it's down, I'll buy again.
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:22:46 AM

hold out or sell? where is the buy? not a consideration? lol

The more people think there are only hold and sell, the more likely the buy is the option Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
rokon123

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

I think now time to hold bitcoin.bitcoin is most growing cryptocurrency.so, now just hold your bitcoin and wait for profit.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:04:07 AM

bitcoin market is red again, it is time for buy it, or hold it.
you must patient enough to gain max profit with bitcoin. bitcoin price is increasing every year.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

In my opinion it is better to hold on your bitcoin for now if your not need necessary money. It is more wiser if you hold a little longer because the price is still increasing so  I advice sell it later when the bitcoin is high price.
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:01:45 AM

bitcoin market is red again, it is time for buy it, or hold it.
you must patient enough to gain max profit with bitcoin. bitcoin price is increasing every year.
Now that the price of bitcoin is still rising, I think there is still room for further growth, which can take longer, of course, depending on my own judgment.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:15:58 AM

It depends what your long term goal is. If you are day-trading, typically people sell when their currency is high and buy when it's low, thus profiting short-term. However, if you're trying to maintain a long-term investment, it would be advisable to hold onto it. It's very volatile and understandably causes doubt when you see it fluctuating so much, but the BTC pattern is that it always inevitably rises again. Don't put in money that you can't afford to lose, and if you allow it to grow, you never how how high it could go.
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:18:24 AM

I think this time hold bitcoin because bitcoin keeps on growing to cyptocurrency. So must you hold, see the price increasing at market and wait to profit.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short-term spike?
I think for the moment you keep the Bitcoin you hold. Although the price is quite up if you wait for a few months surely the price will rise higher than now. Do not rush to make a decision.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short-term spike?
I think for the moment you keep the Bitcoin you hold. Although the price is quite up if you wait for a few months surely the price will rise higher than now. Do not rush to make a decision.
I rather choose sell because if you sell bitcoin you can get a interest.And you can make your own price.Instead in holding it cannot grow enough or you cannot get any interest.And by selling you can invest another,instead in hold you cannot buy another.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
One of the best thing to do right now while the value is still low is to just hold and be patient. Many people are already concluding that bitcoin's value will rise sooner or later. If you are going to sell already, you will definitely regret it in the end. Be wise atleast so that you can make the most of your profit. If you would be patient, you will surely recieve a lot of advantages and benefits from it so just wait and you'll surely enjoy it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: