Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:29:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3993 times)
fatama

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

i think for now hold better , after 3-4 month maybe market recovary all loss
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

I think if you have bitcoin and you want to sell it wait until bitcoin price is high or wait until you get the profit you want to achieve because if you sell it directly because of panic you will regret if the price is high then sheing you can not get the maximum profit.
In summary, depending on the level of our greed, we will decide whether we should sell or continue to hold our bitcoin, each person will have a profit goal and a different level of satisfaction, asking people's opinions on this issue is probably not a good idea. We need our own thoughts and opinions, that will help us not regret when we have made the decision, and should not let others influence and not act on emotions in the market, money is ours, we can not hear others, this is a battlefield, not a charity

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

Only some people will encourage you to sell, those people probably want to buy your bitcoins for a better price Cheesy

Yes, I do agree with your statement. Those people wants you to get panic and those people affected by this doing that. Since we are facing now that the bitcoin was falling, we must stop selling instead, just hold and hold and wait for it to rise again. We believe the price of bitcoin because it has no constant price since it exists, it is varying all the time but the main function of it is to rise and fall just it.
K0korap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?

I'd still say the you hold onto your token. all the increase that occurred this first quarter are just minor pumps. You could wait still give it some time and really see how a major pump will give a a big profit. I think it could reach 20k now.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

Well that is an individual decision to make but if you are a passive trader you may sell when the price is a little bit high and buy when is down but if you are just a holder I think is best you continue to hold because in a long time to come the price is going to rise to above $20k and at that time you might have make enough profit.
jeysonserafini1

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Hold to die bro  Grin Grin Grin
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

I think it would be better to bear it first because the possibility for higher prices at the end of this year is enormous. I am very confident about it so I still store bitcoin until now.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

I can just recommend to all the people, hold your bitcoins as long as you can. Dont sell it under 100thousand dollars. It will be much more valuable then 100k in the future, believe me. When you ask the people seven years a go, do you think they could ever imagine that bitcoin someday be worth twenty thousand dollars? Nobody would believe you in 2010. But now, one hundred thousand unnited states dollars are really possible!
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

Saving bitcoin is the good way to prevent the value of your bitcoin and if your bitcoin is increase it can be possible to withdrawal. Savings is a good way to all of plan to save money and for the future life. If you save you bitcoin many years and if the value of bitcoin rise up it can be cause of you a millionaire or rich people using bitcoin.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

The latest plunge in Bitcoin has been triggered by worries around the world. It would be prudent to take a considered view instead of jumping to conclusions.The markets are already jittery and many people is in doubt about their investments. I will hold onto my Bitcoin investment and I belief that Bitcoin will survive. If you believe in Bitcoin as an asset, you should keep holding it. If you are a short-term trader, you should trade it. It is all your decision to make. Bitcoin has been around now for a long time and it has established a place for itself in the financial system.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
Just hold your bitcoins! You should overcome your fear of holding for you to earn big amount of money. You should not worry because you can ensure that you can grow your money because of bitcoin investment.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

It really depends on your personal forecast on the possible trend, try to compare the previous year, look back on the lowest drop and when it happened, then try to read some related reviews and analysis. It may help you make good decision on when to hold or sell your bitcoin. Mind the trend but always have patience on your every move.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

You should study the market carefully, because the price of BTC is very unstable, if the price drops you should keep, if you increase fast you should decide according to your wishes, Depending on the level you spend, If you are borrowed, BTC price increase enough you see the profit should sell.
The trade experience of the go ahead is worth the followers, very thank you. Because to have this experience to pay the price of many BTC
Joylee

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

At the moment we should keep bitcoin, its value has been $ 20000 and it will soon return to that price.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

I would definetely hold the coins and wait for a more stable price atleast the previous high for a reasonable profit .I would also buy multiple positions now and hold them for long term as the market has dropped almost more than 60% which is a good indication to buy at various levels.Many people are getting the positions at good prices and are willing to sell them on long term basis.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

I hold btc until price of btc increase
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

I hope you sold your coins then as the bitcoin price did start to look on the verge of crashing and it did so. Even when in doubt just at least sell half so that you get out with at least some profits instead of hodling the bags later on.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

I do not want to sell my bitcoin now, because I do not need it, whereas now it's cheap, and I'll get more bitcoin, so I'll keep waiting up front for a high price so I'll get more bitcoin
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:52:43 PM

I think it's a good time to invest. Now that the price of bitcoin has stopped falling, it is rising. I think the bitcoin has been adjusted. It will return to normal. So now is a good time to buy bitcoins.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

Hold is a more profitable option than sell, we must always be assured that bitcoin will never disappear and will continue to improve as there are now many countries that legalize bitcoin like Japan and South Korea.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: