Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:27:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3993 times)
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
BTC holding is the most ideal approach to earn cash or benefit from crypto-currency in a brief span. I generally say that hold is gold inevitably. Since BTC value change every-time we realize that. There have a little hazard to misfortune yet it's a possibility additionally to get an immense of benefit from investment.
indeed investing in bitcoin is not always a profit but it is because when buying bitcoin and after that it turns out panic and directly sell the bitcoin owned certainly it makes a loss but if we buy bitcoin then the price goes down ya must be patient until the price is higher when we buy it

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

The market is down, it is not good idea to sell now with the actual BTC rates. Instead it is the best moment to buy more Bitcoin if you can, otherwise keep holding your BTC and collect more of this valuable coin, until the price increase again. The price of BTC is volatile, we expect that it will go up highly after some time.
I will also suggest to hold your bitcoin even it its price is dropping, that is right to say that we should hold our bitcoin and even try to buy more and more, because bitcoin price can rise at any time and can really give us a good profit, i think that bitcoin price is not going to remain as down for a long time but will very soon recover and will hopefully be trading above 20000$ in next few months.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

Well a lot of short term spikes/ drops may occur but you need to have patience and keep holding your bitcoins. As bitcoin is supposed to be a long term investment, these short term spikes/drops should not affect you so, you need to ignore them and you'll just need to see the price after a very long time.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

Well, it should be a personal decision but I will urge you sell part of your investment and wait to see if the market will rise again in the nearest future. For new buyers this is the beat time to buy while for bitcoin holder you may decide to sell part.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

this occupation also needs you to know, in order not to lose it, when it is in the low amount it must also keep, so that you will not suffer, and if it is increased its price will be sold first because you have to double your income.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

the best thing you can currently do is to HOLD BTC as long as possible, the market might be currently harsh but the green zone is near, hold and you will have a lot to gain when the market recovers
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

In my opinion, it's better to hold. Because, you might want to sell because the selling price is higher that the price that you bought. But later when you want to buy again, then it's far more expensive and you'll end up regret selling.
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

The owners of bitcoins believe in the growth of quotations of the crypto currency in dozens of times, follows from a recent survey of American investors. Such growth is possible, however, there is a risk that investors before it may not live, experts say. so it's hard to say what to do. the rate is very unstable.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

Its up to you . Look at the crypto market.. Its fallen down severely .. Its not perfect time to sell bitcoins and not only that i will not sell any coins right now.. All coins are dumped very badly  Sad . Just hold it for 1 year.. Because it could take 1 year for getting a good rate .
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

It all depends on situation you are in, if you are not in any financial pressure, why don't you  hold on until price increase tremendously, buy high and sell low doesn't make a business sense.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:49:24 PM

I think this is not a perfect time for selling Bitcoin.  people says the end of this year Bitcoin price go on 20k......  so this time is perfect for holding.
My idea : This is a great time to buy more bitcoin and the altcoin. Maybe this is the lowest price this year

Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

The price has gone soo low. So selling at this point in time will only lead to a great lost. Why dont your rather buy more and hodl in addition to what you already have. Buying more and hodling will be the best option.
smallcryptoinvestor

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

I say this. There is a high chance it will go lower so you could actually profit, but it is also a great risk if it suddenly spikes and you will lose a lot. Safest way is just to HODL. I wish though I sold for some weeks ago and bought back now. I just suck at making money so...
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:55:52 PM

Why we should sell our bitcoin in low price, to avoid losing our profit even our capital we most hold out bitcoin. We already know that there is a time that bitcoin will be pomp and dump, so I suggest that hold your bitcoin until the market price recover.
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

Hodling or selling of one's bitcoin depends on the price currently. Is the price increasing or decreasing? if the price has increased significantly, that will be the best time to sell and make profit, but if the price has decreased, there will be no point in selling since this will result in a lost.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

actually i was tired enough to hold bitcoin, i have started focus for altcoin trade only. but my expectations remain high along with the existing pattern. nothing is impossible as long as there is a proactive developed country toward bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Walkenman

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

Definitely worth hold. In this market, I would not sell it, it's too low price. If you do not need money too much, you better hold it. And if you want to earn, then in your place I would be interested in short trading.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
It will depend to you since no one has an assurance that dips will stop soon. I would still suggest holding and investing as much as possible because I donbepieve that dumps are just temporary and ythe market will soon recover. The market price of Bitcoin currently is cheaper than before and is comtinuously falling so I think it is practical to think of such thing.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

my basic principle is an investment to hold and wait for a long time I will do because we all also can not know the movement going forward because there are no guidelines that set it

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

It will depend to you since no one has an assurance that dips will stop soon. I would still suggest holding and investing as much as possible because I donbepieve that dumps are just temporary and ythe market will soon recover. The market price of Bitcoin currently is cheaper than before and is comtinuously falling so I think it is practical to think of such thing.

Given that bitcoin price is still falling as it is, and that prices are very volatile and still fluctuates even at present, I believe that holding will still be the best and logical option. otherwise, had we invested higher at present, we would never gain back what we've lost once we sell it.
Also for me, I see this fluctuations as an opportunity to invest, rather panic and sell my assets.
I believe that bitcoin will recover, it always does.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: