Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3992 times)
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
I think this time for hold bitcoin and do not sell if you get a loss.Last three-month bitcoin is going to down and down and bitcoin get negative feedback from google facebook ans some of country.people are disappointed because they do not understand  which is better?Its great opportunity for expert traders because most of the trader growing their asset so this time only hold for the beginner .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

The popularity of bitcoin nowadays is getting bigger and wider all over the world. Thus,  I suggest you to hold your bitcoins longer since many people believe that bitcoin price is going rise higher than the previous year. And if you want to sell your bitcoins,  it means that you're panic now.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
This time we must not sell our bitcoin, until the price is not increasing, because the price of the bitcoin now is in the price, so that don't you ever try to sell your bitcoin, because there is still a chance that the price of the bitcoin will become high than what you think is higher with the price that you want.
udanemas

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

keep calm mate, hold it for 4 month, bitcoin will going to rise.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

I will wait, if the price is still above $ 5000 then I will hold, but if the price drop below $ 5000 then I will cut loss and sell all the bitcoin I have, it seems like this to be a difficult year.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

I think you should hold your BTC, be patient  with price and you will benefit from that.
wimsky98

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

hold or sell? I think we should hold the bitcoin off rather than we have to sell it because the bitcoin value is degenerating into the reason why we should hold it to sell it. We must be patient to wait until the value of the bitcoin has risen significantly. Therefore I recommend holding the bitcoin for sale.

Keep the spirit Grin Grin
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

This is one of the common topic in this forum, if they'll gonna sell or hold. That's common sense, why would you sell your bitcoin if you cannot earn a profit from it. For example you buy it for $12000, then the price decreases to $7000, are you going to sell it? No right, because the capital you use to buy it, is not going to return, sonif I were you wait until the price goes up again, then sell it.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

At the present day what do you think?cryptocurrency is falling... is it worth selling or is it time to buy and wait for growth by the end of the year?
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:09 PM

it depends when you buy it. if you already get enough a profit why not to sell it. although the market starting to grow up again, but we don't know what will happen in the next week, because I think for now the market is really not stable, and it is very risky.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

At the present day what do you think?cryptocurrency is falling... is it worth selling or is it time to buy and wait for growth by the end of the year?
I think, right now it's totally unsuitable for selling your penny. That is not beneficial, even if you can dumped your penny with the lowest damage. FUDs and discharge processes will end. Just wait and patiently, keep your belief in bitcoin and crypto. The market will quickly return and start the bull market.

I think you should hold your BTC, be patient  with price and you will benefit from that.
I agree and I am working hard and patient to fight this difficult time. This downturn was lasted when mtgox released a large amount of bitcoin, which opened up the downward sign of the crypto market.

copypaper5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

for my own i think its better to hold it because if you sell it now and tomorrow will be price is increase in 20k USD its a big regret so its better to hold it.
I also agree with you, I will keep holding, I assume that the price will rise further, if we rush to sell it just as we are like weak hands.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

Now a lot of people think that buy Bitcoin at a reasonable price and wait for it for a few days to see the profit will immediately sell to get the interest they feel appropriate, I think There are quite a lot of people who like this, and its risk is less than long.

raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

I must hold and wait for the right time to trade in the  market
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

Some of them adhere to the so-called. philosophy of HODL (Hold On for Dear Life). In the understanding of these people - to keep and not sell bitcoin under any circumstances and course jumps.
Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

Bitcoin prices are not stable at this time. But do not forget that Bitcoin crypto king So if it is not very important to sell it, then it is better to keep bitcoin without sales. If you can buy Bitcoin, then buy Bitcoin and keep it. Because the price you bought is lucky once you grow, you understand very well what I mean. Wink  Wink
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

You can sell some of your bitcoin and buy other altcoins, as the price of most altcoins have been down. If your buy now, you would get a lot of profit, when the market will pump again.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Keeping the ups and downs in the price of Bitcoin in view, I think you should hold on to it. Bitcoin has a lot of potential as many investors and general users have faith in it. Especially if you want to earn high amount of profits, you should stick to it. As the prices are on the rising slope, you will regret selling it, afterwards.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

If you are ready for long-term investments, it is better to use them and do not sell cryptocurrency as soon as the price starts to grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

I suggest you wait for the price to go up. Be patient, and it will be rewarded with a good result of earnings.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: