Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3992 times)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
Selling Bitcoin at the current market value is selling at lost and to me i don't see such decision as rational for an investor because there is hope that an upward trend will start in no distance time from now.

Calligiato

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

I hodl at this point....i think its too late to sell, i will not regret if the prices goes to 3k or below....
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
I have my own price target when I will sell or hold my bitcoin. because that's the way things are right now where bitcoin prices always go down without any increase, I will not follow people who panic sell their bitcoin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

If you sell for less than you have paid. Then you might expect a drop in price.

Simple as that.

PS: Paris toast (ham and cheese) and Tomato soup here. The last is in recognition of the vegans inhabiting this world. (And training for the day i grow old and teeth-less.)

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
ranjau

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

I hodl at this point....i think its too late to sell, i will not regret if the prices goes to 3k or below....
if viewed from the current price down, I would prefer a grasp as well. because if the sale now will regret in the future. need to know that bitcoin prices will rise and continue to rise.
panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

this is the best time to hold bitcoins because of the falling down of market,,i will suggest that we should hold it for the time being
CryptoVerseStudent

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

This depends on the trader's strategy. If the amount of money you used to purchased bitcoin is your investment, it's good to hodl to avoid unnecessary loses. If you're active and always had the pleasure of time checking on the market, it's proper to take profit when there's an opportunity to do so and regain position at the lowest possible entry point.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

Bitcoin price will always rise or fall for certain periods. I can not say anything about tomorrow what will happen, but Bitcoin will definitely rise in the long run. Because he still could not make his mission. Millions of people are now aware of and behind Bitcoin. Every day, new machines for mining are being produced and patented. This is a very important issue. Bitcoin will continue to develop and soon its price will rise. Maybe he could give you an opportunity to buy more. Belkide may increase from the beginning of the year. The decision is yours.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

If you are dead serious about gaining a profit on bitcoin, You must hold your ground and just get back on your bitcoin next year or so.

Not only bitcoin but most of the coins are falling down when the bitcoin price goes down, at this stage if you can predict the price then the best way to cover the loss is to move to Tether (USDT) or to any fiat money, wait for the crash(es) and then invest back in crypto which in this case you can increase the volume of that coin. But this method does not always work as you can sell a low rate, have less fiat/usdt and then to buy back the coin could cost more expensive and you can fall in loss. My suggestion is if you haven't sold yet the coins then hold as I'm doing.
alicebrac

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

Please don't sell bitcoin, hold your Bitcoin now, the best price is yet to come and is the best price might be expected during this year end or wait till July at least.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

If you really need the money and made profit already, the answer is obvious. However, if you're scared of it crashing and having huge losses, you better check your options first such as trading. For me, diversifying your portfolio would definitely put your mind at ease. Learn how to trade and you'll end up being hooked, since short term gets you more involved.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

As lovers of profit from bitcoin and hope that the future of bitcoin keeps improving then I suggest to hold bitcoin, by selling it will make bitcoin keep going down so we all will never get big profit like last December.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:45:08 PM

Patiently holding out my bitcoin, still believing that btc can reach a very higher price soon.  I consider my bitcoin as my forget money so that i will not be able to sell it.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

if viewed from the current price down, I would prefer a grasp as well. because if the sale now will regret in the future. need to know that bitcoin prices will rise and continue to rise.
Yes that is really a good decision to hold our bitcoin in current situation, the price of bitcoin is already trading in a low price and the price of bitcoin is now expected to recover its position, therefore my personal view is that we should hold our bitcoin for the future and very soon bitcoin price will recover its previous value.
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

With the current market situation, I feel it is advisable to sell Bitcoin because the price fluctuates too much with my expected capital, maybe in the coming week's Bitcoin will increase but the current figure is not enough for me. Can get profit.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

Maybe should hold it for a year or more than a year in order to get higher profit to your investment. Because the price of this time is no longer good to see,much better you wait until the price of btc will rise and thats the time to sell it.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:39:04 AM

If you are not really sure about the price in the market if it will increase or decrease in the future then just try to read different speculations and news coming from professional analyst in order to make the right decisions.

BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:45:46 AM

You must forward and save it more than 7 days Smiley Smiley Smiley
MrMonkey

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

Holding bitcoins as investment is a very good choice because as we all can see bitcoin is getting popular each day and bitcoin's price is rising monthly so holding bitcoin is a good choice and good for your future.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:59:50 AM

This scenario is surely scary. The market value is continuously falling at this moment. Selling will cut your losses but as well as your potential profit permanently which is a bad thing. On the other hand selling will give you the chance to earn huge profit once the market starts to recover but it won't be in an instant. Patience and persistence will be needed.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: