Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold out or sell Bitcoin?  (Read 3993 times)
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

Bitcoin price is staying at the point which is the lowest for past 3 months. So hold your bitcoin and buy some if you have ability.
Since mid March we have seen a change and bitcoin has gone up quite a lot to reach a new four week high of $8000. But in the past three days it has stayed at the same high level. At this point it is a good selling opportunity because many are expecting a drop to $6000.

I think we should try to hold it. Because bitcoin is still going back to it’s previous price that is almost $20,000 USD and it has the possibility that this year, Bitcoin will reach it again and again. I’m just stating what’s my prediction and i think that it is possible because Bitcoin will now rising. This is the time that we must invest on it.
The year 2018 is still long. do not panic too much with the situation. the price will recover as soon as possible. now this we should be patient to be able to wait for the price to recover. because the price of bitcoin itself is now there is an upward trend

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Keep holding that is the advice I have for every investors because bitcoin have all it takes to improve or recover within the nearest shot time and if you rush into panic selling you will end up losing you assets so why not keep your assets since you have nothing to lose for holding till the market improve.
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

Why you must sell? You just make yourself a lot of loss. Hold is the best choice if you are smart. Grin
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

to hold the most beautiful way you can not lose if you bought a dear bitcoin but based on what I'm getting now bitcoin is rising so just hold your bitcoin so you do not lose
XpanderaX

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

no, this is not the right time to sell Bitcoin. currently Bitcoin price is still low you should continue to hold your Bitcoin because the end of this year Bitcoin price will return to the Moon.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

If it starts falling, you have to sell it. İf it starts increace you hold bitcoin . This is the basic principle of investment.
Son Hold on, I think.

How about if price falling, hold it. because you will only get loss if you sell at the low price.
and when it rising, sell it, then you can get earning from it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Its depend on the situation. If you are looking from a technology point of view i think it is wise to look at some altcoins that offer smart contracts or another new technology.
Because to be fair i don't think bitcoin in itself is gonna make it on that point .If you really believe in bitcoin just hold it , in the long run it has always proven to go up in price. Its all about the believe and technology, if the both work together i think bitcoin is good to go
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Always remember that bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency which can make it's value to increase very fast in just a very short time. Since this is what a bitcoin is, it is good to say that holding bitcoin can make you profit.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

The best advice you can get here is to hold. Don't sell now. The price is lower than it was in December. It is not wise to sell
Its better to hold your bitcoin now cause the value now is so dipped we must wait until it get high up to the moon. It is not a perfect time to sell it the price is lower than before last December we need patient to wait until we reach the goal a high profit.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

Always remember that bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency which can make it's value to increase very fast in just a very short time. Since this is what a bitcoin is, it is good to say that holding bitcoin can make you profit.
profit is very promising to hold bitcoin. but keep in mind that prices could just plummet and become very cheap. when we know that it is a situation that will harm. it is fitting we know when the time to sell. for us to buy at a lower price
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

In this time, it is better to hold. You can buy more coins then hold it. Wait patiently for the price increase of bitcoin. Most of the time, it takes 2-3 months before bitcoin increase.
If you're already satisfied to the profit you may receive, you may sell your bitcoin in that time.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?

For me wait until the price becomes good and if the orice is already good it is the time to sell it but if the price is not good it is not the time to sell it hodl it you can sell it with a low price but you will just earn small but if you wait for the good price you will earn 5x higher.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

Good to hear the answer is coming through the same and seem's sound advice at this time!
No no no I holding bitcoin and others ethereum because next month bitcoin price will increase and if I hold bitcoin and altcoins.it brings me a lot of profits.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

its better to buy and left coins for 10 to 20 years because in future if there will be any use of crypto coins then today's coin may be treated as an precious coin and it might happen that the value of such coins may be high at that time

BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

Those who have bought BTC at high prices, its not advisable for them to sale it now at massive loss rather HODL. Seeing the enormous growth of BTC in last year correction was inevitable and market is undergoing it right now.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

If you do not need money very urgently then wait a bit. Very many people predict a rapid increase in the price of bitcoin. So let's wait for a while with the sale

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

With the price starting to creep up again do you think it's a good time to start selling some of my investments or do you think it's worth holding on for a while longer?

We all know how temperamental the market can be but do you think this is just a short term spike?
the choice is only you who can answer if you already feel the benefits gained advantage of existing opportunities if you believe in and believe the price of tomorrow will be even higher keep your bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

still holding is better for big profit
sometimes long time investment are having a big pot of profit when the right time has come, just keep it and forget it
and look again when the big pot has come

gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

Hold or sell bitcoin? this question is very confusing, but let's just look at the situation, whether the bitcoin price is rising or being down, if it is good we better sell first, and when the price is down we buy back and hold up the bitcoin price is in accordance with the profit we want even longer wait for him.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

Hold it while you do not need money. Because if you sell it now surely you will lose because it does not get more profit. You have to be patient and wait until bitcoin increases again. Bitcoin is currently down and will definitely get better in a few months. So be patient and do not be a panic seller.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: