Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashback and a bonus for the loyalty of trading on crypto-exchange!  (Read 78 times)
SapphireX (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Hello! Recently, I was touched by the correction of the crypto-currency market, most likely not just me, but all of us. We are somehow dependent on the course of crypto-currencies, whether you are a miner or a trader, and if an investor, your capital simply loses 10% per day just before your eyes.

Back to the situation that happened to me, for family reasons I had to excommunicate for a week for the city, and I was left without the ability to monitor the market and put up a sell order on time. When I got home, I was angry at how much I had lost, and from the fact that there were not even such opportunities, at least to somehow compensate for the losses. Then my friends and I thought about what to create an exchange with the possibility to receive a cashback from the crypto-exchange, by the end of the year, to cover up our losses, and if you do not incur losses, then you use it exactly.

That's why I decided to turn to you if you were looking to trade and receive a cashback and a bonus for the loyalty of trading on the our crypto-exchange. If you think it's a good idea or if you have any suggestions, write. It is important for us to receive at least some response and understand whether it makes sense to implement such a project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: