Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOUNTY] Jimbux - Decentralized Payment Platform ($10 worth of JBX bounty)  (Read 353 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jimbux (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:51:54 AM by jimbux

Jimbux

Jimbux is a decentralised cryptocurrency which utilises blockchain technology to enable a hassle free system for electronic transactions.

Website/Airdrop/Twitter/Telegram/Facebook

DO NOT reply stating you joined the airdrop with your ETH address, it is against Bitcointalk rules.

Detailed information about Jimbux can can found on our website, but here is a brief overview.

What is Jimbux?
Jimbux is a decentralized cryptocurrency allowing for instant payments which can be integrated into online businesses. There is no middle-man involved, so the funds will be sent directly from the buyer to the seller. All transactions are recorded permanently on a ledger, which means everything stays there forever. This eliminates the possibility of fraud which similar systems like PayPal suffer from.

Why are we better than our competitors?
Jimbux is better than PayPal for a number of reasons. Most people know the disadvantages of using PayPal, which Jimbux can fix. PayPal has outrageously high transaction fees, which is 30x higher than Jimbux's fees at 0.1%. PayPal have been known for shady practices, including closing accounts and/or taking users' funds. They also collect and sell and use your information, which Jimbux does not do.
Although Jimbux may seem similar to the Request Network, there are a wide range of differences. Along with being closer to a working product, we have more features than Request, including split bills, escrow using smart contracts, and automatic business expenses being refunded to employees using the Jimbux app. Jimbux is also working on implementing payments using QR codes, which is a massive advantage.

When will the product be live?
Jimbux will be completely functional by midway through 2018, and our token is already running. We are currently working on demos for Jimbux.

When will Jimbux be put on exchanges?
After the third airdrop (assuming airdrops are completed), Jimbux will be listed on exchanges paid with donations and private investors.

The bounty is worth 0.01 ETH at the current JBX rate, which is around $10 USD depending on Ethereum price.

Referral Program
We are introducing our referral program! If someone enters your email address which you used to sign up for the airdrop, both you and they will receive an extra 250 JBX (worth about $5)! Please note that posting email addresses within this thread is not permitted.

Major Bounties
If you are interested in a larger bounty, contact us at contact@jimbuxcrypto.com with your proposal and we will offer you a larger bounty for it. Here are the possible bounties we can offer.

News Article
If you run a big enough website, you will be able to claim a bounty of up to 25,000 JBX ($500 USD) depending on the size of your website and quality of your article.

Twitter
If you have a crypto-related twitter account with 1000+ followers, contact us as there are a range of options. A single tweet about Jimbux could get you up to 2,500 JBX ($50 USD), and a contract where you tweet out 3 times a week about Jimbux and retweet Jimbux tweets could get you upwards of 10,000 JBX ($200 USD) per week.

YouTube
A YouTube channel which posts cryptocurrency videos and has 1000+ subscribers may be eligible for a large bounty. Payment for a YouTube video will vary based on the size of the channel and quality of the video.
vuppie0

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:01 AM

Waiting for your team details and whitepaper.
sayedtaha

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

dear all
is there any translation bounty,
bigbigword

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

I followed you on twitter and facebook .I waiting this project !
phamdinhtan

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

Waiting for your team details and whitepaper.
mudvirtual

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

I think this project will be success and I am glad to join airdrop.
dulongkiem1

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

good
hanter69

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

I joined your project
Pesohor

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

I joined the airdrop, good luck
jimbux (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

The bounty has been updated to reflect prices. Completing the bounty will end up with a reward of 500 JBX, or 0.01 ETH at the current rate! This equates to about $10 USD, depending on Ethereum prices. Remember to follow our twitter!
S-triple-C

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

Jimbux sounds like a name of a PTC site  Grin

The idea is also not unique and I've seen a few projects that shares the same purpose. I wish you good luck though and I hope your ICO will do well.
jimbux (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

dear all
is there any translation bounty,

Hi Sayed,

Currently there are no opportunities for translation bounties. When the whitepaper is released in about 2-3 weeks, there may be an opportunity.
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

good project by allowing instant payments that can be integrated into online businesses. projects that have a bright future. good luck for your project.
xbornid

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

I joined
Cryptobel-NL

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

Creative Creator

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

I'm joining in getting some Jimbux! Smiley Good luck dev!

◼◼ The Future of Payroll
◼ Make Every Day Payday (http://workchain.io)
jimbux (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Jimbux is officially announcing that we will NOT be holding an ICO, due to a rise in ICO scams lately. We are dedicated to raising a healthy and maintainable profit.
Kuhner99

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

Jimbux is officially announcing that we will NOT be holding an ICO, due to a rise in ICO scams lately. We are dedicated to raising a healthy and maintainable profit.

Good choice, ICO got out of hands! But when will be the token distribution? After the third airdrop round? Do I need a special wallet or is a metamask wallet enough?
jimbux (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Good choice, ICO got out of hands! But when will be the token distribution? After the third airdrop round? Do I need a special wallet or is a metamask wallet enough?

Token distribution for the first airdrop will be soon after the first airdrop. We may not do all three airdrops if airdrops are not completed within a few weeks. Any ERC20 compatible wallet is fine, which includes MetaMask.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

This is a pretty good project that can be researched to invest in it. I need more information on this project so that I can decide to invest in it. I think the starting price of $ 10 is quite high for a new coin in the market.
mostvin

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:34:37 AM

Looks interesting, love the QR codes idea! I'll participate in the airdrop and watch closely, then maybe invest soon if the whitepaper looks good!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: