Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] PREDICTINI.COM NEXT-GEN MARKET INTEL AND PREDICTION  (Read 497 times)
predictini (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:44:21 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 04:38:43 PM by predictini

THANK YOU! WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FINALIZED THE AIRDROP - WE WILL TRANSFER THE TOKENS AT THE END OF THE ICO!

Our team is considering the option of a second airdrop after the bounty campaign! To stay informed, please join our Telegram group: https://t.me/predictini

PREDICTINI AIRDROP: YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE PRD TOKENS!

Predictini is a SaaS platform offering crypto market intelligence and algorithmic trading.
Featuring the Bloomberg-like Predictini Terminal and prediction algo marketplace, Swiss-based Predictini is aimed at both beginner and experienced crypto traders.

The standard access will be made by staking 2000 PRD tokens (base price for ICO is 1 PRD = 0.5 USD).

The token Pre-sale will start on March 1, 2018 and will come with a 30% discount on token price!
Contributors with more than 10 ETH will receive an extra benefit: free access to the platform! This offer is limited to pre-sale only.

Airdrop Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4Jd60oEFDwGRd0zt_bFMKCgmuXpCeqqLBuwktD0RhcwBp1Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

By joining our Telegram Ggoup and following Predictini Twitter account you will receive 20 PRD tokens (~10 USD at base ICO price)
You can receive additional PRD tokens by promoting our aidrop (see rules below).
The airdrop is limited to the first 3000 users!

Referral Program - Receive extra 2 PRD tokens for each referred user (optional):
1) Invite your friend to join - each of you will get 2 extra PRD tokens.
2) Ask your friend to specify your Telegram Username in the "Referral Telegram Username" field.

Rules:
- You must stay subscribed to our Telegram channel at least until the end of the ICO (May 15, 2018)
- If you applied also for Twitter airdrop, you must follow the Predictini twitter account at least until May 15, 2018.
- There are no requirements to post or be active in the Telegram group, but if do, the posts should be constructive and on topic.
- If necessary, we will announce you to pass KYC (Know Your Customer) prior to receiving the tokens.
- The tokens will be sent to your ETH wallet within four weeks from the end of the Predictini ICO.
- The airdrop is limited to the first 3,000 users. We will also disable this form after the user limit has been reached.
- Unfortunately, due to regulatory concerns, citizens of China are not allowed to participate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tmkn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

Do you also have a bounty program? When is it starting?  Smiley
predictini (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

Do you also have a bounty program? When is it starting?  Smiley
Hi! Yes, we have a bounty program and it will start in few days. Stay tuned!
introby

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

Joined to airdrop. Waiting for the bounty.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:38:46 AM

Hi please reserved me for Filipino translation. .thanks

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
predictini (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

Thank you everybody! We have concluded the airdrop!
We will transfer the PRD tokens after the ICO ends.

As stated in the initial post, our team is considering the option of a second airdrop after the bounty campaign!
To stay informed, please join our Telegram group: https://t.me/predictini

In 1-2 days, we will also post the BOUNTY campaign details - 300,000 PRD tokens are allocated for the bounty!
predictini (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

Hi please reserved me for Filipino translation. .thanks

Thank you, however the bounty will not have translations at this step.
If we will have translations we will consider you for Filipino.
Reactosrez

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

#join
Bitcointalk: Reactosrez
telegram company: t.me/Reactosrez
FB : https://www.facebook.com/Reactosrez
TWITTER : @Reactosrez
Pages: [1]
  Print