Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOGGING BOUNTIES are too diluted.  (Read 51 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

As a blogger I am getting a little unsettled at the quality that is being spammed around and also the fact that bounty bloggers blast more than three duplicate posts to gather a big stake in the bounty pools. I think this is really diluting the bounty pots now and for people like us who live in western countries where living costs are much higher it's getting less and less worth while us posting in blogs.

I don't agree with these FREE BLOGGERS being so greedy for the following reasons:

1. They don't pay a penny for hosting or a domain name.

2. They dilute the pool so much which gives bloggers who do have expenses like running their own blog less of an incentive to post.

3. Many of these posts are too spammy.

4. If I were running the bounties I would post a maximum allowed of two blog posts per person, otherwise it is making it less attractive for serious bloggers.
5. There are a ton of bounties to do daily, why be so damn greedy in the first place, especially if you live in a developing country where your expenses are way less than in a western country.

6. Let's all start being more considerate and give bounties a better name.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
henryfekok

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

There person who googling to find what he want, another chose medium cause there many good writer, and then steemit platform. Thats completly three different platform mate, its fine that some campain allow you to make three different post at three different platform, cause each of them have they own consumers. Its like not everyone use BBM some use WA another person use telegram. Its just a choice. Its all my personal opinion though.
visiblehand

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

If they want the blog posts to actually help them out, they should be doing what they can to maintain quality - reviewing posts, rejecting low quality posts, maybe making a minimum number of posts to discourage those who aren't serious, etc.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:19:11 PM

As a blogger I am getting a little unsettled at the quality that is being spammed around and also the fact that bounty bloggers blast more than three duplicate posts to gather a big stake in the bounty pools. I think this is really diluting the bounty pots now and for people like us who live in western countries where living costs are much higher it's getting less and less worth while us posting in blogs.

I don't agree with these FREE BLOGGERS being so greedy for the following reasons:

1. They don't pay a penny for hosting or a domain name.

2. They dilute the pool so much which gives bloggers who do have expenses like running their own blog less of an incentive to post.

3. Many of these posts are too spammy.

4. If I were running the bounties I would post a maximum allowed of two blog posts per person, otherwise it is making it less attractive for serious bloggers.
5. There are a ton of bounties to do daily, why be so damn greedy in the first place, especially if you live in a developing country where your expenses are way less than in a western country.

6. Let's all start being more considerate and give bounties a better name.  Smiley

That's why the manager should put audit for every site. I think that free blog must not be considered as an eligible article to get any stakes. They are all worth nothing. I've heard about medium was deleting so many blog spam and duplicate by a lot of bounty participants are spamming medium with copy paste blog. Free blog shouldn't be counted as eligible site.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: