Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 02:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in a few ICOs with all I have left?  (Read 110 times)
kosuo9909 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

Is spreading out what is left of my money in a few ICOs a good idea?

Also, I was wondering how much do you need to wait until the token is listed on an exchange? On my watchlist I have GoNetwork ICO, Effect AI (neo) and perhaps something else. From the looks of it, I would need to wait 2-4 months I suppose.

Also, anything to look out for? Besides team, whitepaper and such.

Thanks in advance.
henryfekok

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

NO ! just dont use all your money to invest in ICOs even thats a really good project, as you know the world of cryptocurrency is not stable today the price is high tomorrow who know what happends. And after ICO finish the token price will drop and you gonna wait 3 to 6 month until you can recover from it. Just be wise mate.
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

ICO's can be great investments, but they are also very risky.
You need to keep some old stable coins( Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc) into your portofoloio also to lower your risks.
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

Only invest in ICOs with a solid Dev team. Lately most ICOs are scams and the devs make a run for it as soon as pre-sale has been completed.

Usually the devs that doesn't state who they are.

I would say do 20% of you portfolio into 2-3 ICOs that you trust and has a solid backing with loads of information.

The rest you'll have to place in more stable coin options.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

To my mind, you have good ICOs on your list but I definitely wouldn't invest all the money I have. Investing everything you have left is NEVER a good idea. You should read more about money management.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

Is spreading out what is left of my money in a few ICOs a good idea?

Also, I was wondering how much do you need to wait until the token is listed on an exchange? On my watchlist I have GoNetwork ICO, Effect AI (neo) and perhaps something else. From the looks of it, I would need to wait 2-4 months I suppose.

Also, anything to look out for? Besides team, whitepaper and such.

Thanks in advance.
Yeah,it is a good idea because ICO investment will help us to make quick money but ICO investment are risky so invest half of your money into ICO and another half in growing altcoins.
Normally the tokens will be listed with one month after the ICO but manu tokens won't be listed those we call it as scam projects so do research before investing on ICO.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

Exactly you shouldn't invest all of your money to any project. Also ICO is not a fast way to earn big money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: