Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Bitcointalk Account  (Read 118 times)
Neelix (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 09:55:31 AM by Neelix

Hello,

i want to buy a Bitcointalk account (at least Full Member) from a legit seller. I am not going to buy from one of the (obvious) fake sellers who actually scam their buyers. Additionally, account farmers stay away as well. I am really looking for someone who wants to sell his very own, built from the start, account.

Since account sales encourage spam & scams, i am open to discuss if i am legit enough to buy your account.

Why do i need an account?

I would like to join a single signature campaign. My posting quality & quantity should be fine.

How to trade?

Since escrows from the forum disencourage account sales and to avoid being tagged by a DT member we will have to figure out how to safely finish our deal. I'm open for discussion - suggesting a 50% split until login details have been sent (ofcourse only if i consider you're serious).

Needless to say the account has to come with the original email, staked address (if applicable) & has no red trust, is not blacklisted.

Always open for negotiation & discussion.
I will try to prove my legitimacy as a valuable member of this forum as good as i can.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: