Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 10:08:07 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AI based Projects ! The Future ?!  (Read 301 times)
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

I don't know if I want AI to make all decisions...

AI can give advice, but do not make decisions for you, too much responsibility for the AI ​​developer company

maxusnef

Activity: 245
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

I think it really our future!
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Eh? What do you think are the reasons why people still choose people to work with them despite  with all the technology we have? Because still technology and AL information process is limited unlike on how human do.
We don't need an AI for us to work with, despite of being helpful in our work and making it fast all of Artificial Intelligence (AI) are all the same, they were all lacking of common sense, humor, emotions, and feelings. I can't deny the fact that most of them are helpful in work but they are not close to any human yet, there are things that usually being used by the human and sometimes it could be manipulated through showing some affection and AI doesn't have that. If people could possibly make an AI that's something good as a human then it could be the biggest discovery.  Grin

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2940
Merit: 780

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

Eh? What do you think are the reasons why people still choose people to work with them despite  with all the technology we have? Because still technology and AL information process is limited unlike on how human do.
We don't need an AI for us to work with, despite of being helpful in our work and making it fast all of Artificial Intelligence (AI) are all the same, they were all lacking of common sense, humor, emotions, and feelings. I can't deny the fact that most of them are helpful in work but they are not close to any human yet, there are things that usually being used by the human and sometimes it could be manipulated through showing some affection and AI doesn't have that. If people could possibly make an AI that's something good as a human then it could be the biggest discovery.  Grin
When talking about full transition then it would be an another issue.Robots or AI cant really replaced manual work that can be done by humans since there are factors or areas that AI cant really comprehend or cant be done which it would turns out that handjob will be always needed but somehow its good to see that tech do progress on as the years passed by it is really helpful on peoples lives when it comes to convenience that it gives.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

If I'm honest the prospect of ai being combined with fully autonomous smart contact decision making robots scare me
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:12:37 AM

There are so many AI project coming.That is very good impact to global AI project partners like IBM watson.

So how do you think they can survive if so many AI project appear recently?
Actually it will make the harder competitor between those project. So its more difficult to survive if more and more born.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

AI ICO is kicking now a days. I have seen quite a number of ICO's that is AI projects. For me, time will really come that this world will be full of AI's for humankind is not fearful in their quest to acquire more knowledge and making possible that every works will be relying on AI. Smiley
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

Do you really work with NASA?
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

There are many AI projects that come. I believe in these projects, I support them and I am convinced that in the coming years they will be more successful!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
maremostro (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MzolShD.jpg
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:11:54 PM

AI and Blockchain two futuristic technologies coming together for the new development of coin it will be definitely be hit in the market 
maduranga

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

nowadays we can see so many AI projects coming with icos i think its good for globaly AI projects partners like IBM watson
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

we can see lot of future with the integration of AI-based projects and Internet of Things both the technologies integrated to Blockchain we can see the future of many old industry gets revamped because of these 2 technologies
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: