Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AI based Projects ! The Future ?!  (Read 298 times)
maremostro (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Hi all Ico Hunters

During my adventure with Blockchain technology i came across Invacio project.

Invacio intends using AI technology to solve some of the worlds most troubling problems as hunger and lack of education.

Its hard to put anything that have had not been said, the biggest question everybody asks themselves is could I strike rich with it, could it be the next Icon Neo, Ether, Bitcoin. The answer is not so easy, it certainly has the potential.
Being an AI in developement project it would compete with other AI based systems that through predicting algorithms will try to gain the edge on all competition.

But what if there is no more edge,no predictiong algorithm is needed anymore, supply and demand are in complete balance since all humans freed themselves of their Barbaric Habits through comprehension of their human nature,understanding their primal instincts to compete and fight survive and evolve to indulge themselves in bliss and pleasure.

All thanks to projects like Invacio AI , IBM cutting egde computer research.
This may be very likely the future.

https://www.invacio.com/

ps. To all concerned with AI dooms day scenario

FIRST AND ONLY(?) LAW
No entity can do aginst will of another antity be it synthetic or organic
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

Eh? What do you think are the reasons why people still choose people to work with them despite  with all the technology we have? Because still technology and AL information process is limited unlike on how human do.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
maremostro (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Eh? What do you think are the reasons why people still choose people to work with them despite  with all the technology we have? Because still technology and AL information process is limited unlike on how human do.

I was trying to reason along those lines...

Each society consists of 4 castes

Wariors
Priests
Administrators
Slaves

and according to that model our societies have been existing since ever now technology is a threat to that balance brought by the yin and yang symbol since modern day slavery will loose its cause and effect relation robots/computers -> no need for slaves administrators
( https://medium.com/@parismarx/elon-musks-innovations-are-not-the-future-they-re-delaying-it-79a49f75507a )

So it might be that the elites out of fear to the established order of things are delaying the inevitable

still  i would keep in mind The tower of babel (space elevator) punishment of god (due to the imbalance of yin and yang and murphies law that if there are two ships that are going to crash in to each other nothing is going to prevent from such happening) in the form of a computer virus cellular virus ...
also i have read a bit of Koran where it is stated on more than one occasion that god destroyed previous generations (god as the law of metaphysical world so utterly complex (as there are laws that the physical world functions according to so there are ones that apply to metaphysical) ) niniveh , great flood
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

There are so many AI project coming.That is very good impact to global AI project partners like IBM watson.
maremostro (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

Watson is exciting right ?!

then Qbit is like 100xxxxx mega more exciting :-)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Much more I like the idea of using AI in the project Peculium... AI in this project analyzes the news and makes strategies individually for each investor, the project will work with large databases and the team has vast experience in working with them

youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

There are so many AI project coming.That is very good impact to global AI project partners like IBM watson.

Is this really an A.I.?
As we can all see, even the leading company google dedicated years of work to make computer has its own mind. Then many platforms are spreading word all over the place that they will make an A.I. Based platform.
Good to hear. But to good to be true as of now.

Much more I like the idea of using AI in the project Peculium... AI in this project analyzes the news and makes strategies individually for each investor, the project will work with large databases and the team has vast experience in working with them

A.I can outperformed professional traders even in the stock market and can make the best possible buy and sell in the crypto market, I think a true platform that can perform will hide their identity in the public.

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

AI can now found missing people,skynnet is back.
maremostro (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 05:10:39 PM by maremostro

Douglas Adams rings a bell

Us runing like mices in a maze . Us humans being giant computer (in terms of exotic/spiritually percived dimensions / ) Ian M Banks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_series

Who but if not Artificiall Inteligence could have cognitive cappaciy involving real time  behavioral assesemnt from sensors distributed at statistically based random locations (THE Circle with Emma Watson https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Circle_(2017_film))  ...

follow up on quotes

>> https://steemit.com/ico/@maremostro/invacio-is-it-as-good-as-it-seems <<<

>Invacio intends using AI technology to solve some of the worlds most troubling problems as hunger and lack of education.<

Its hard to put anything that have had not been said, the biggest question everybody asks themselves is could I strike rich with it, could it be the next Icon Neo, Ether, Bitcoin. The answer is not so easy, it certainly has the potential.
Being an AI in developement project it would compete with other AI based systems that through predicting algorithms will try to gain the edge on all competition.

But what if there is no more edge,no predictiong algorithm is needed anymore, supply and demand are in complete balance since all humans freed themselves of their Barbaric Habits through comprehension of their human nature,understanding their primal instincts to compete and fight survive and evolve to indulge themselves in bliss and pleasure.

All thanks to projects like Invacio AI , IBM cutting egde computer research.
This may be very likely the future.

https://www.invacio.com/
https://steemit.com/ico/@maremostro/invacio-is-it-as-good-as-it-seems
maremostro (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:04:51 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:05:25 PM by maremostro

Trading against energy might be the next step in evolution, shift in a way of thinking
since energy is in abudance ...
To follow in stepsof Creator of Star Trek Gene Rodenbery

Food replicators CONVERT ENERGY to matter,
 even today in cave mans way we convert  enrgy (solar grow crops) fuel (harvest them with combustion engines) proces them in factories (coal powered) and sell them in supermarkets that require energy too and finally customers coming to the shop expending power on tools  and apliances

Tomorrows world may as well be run money wise in assets backed in the energy that the world requires to function
maremostro (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Trading against energy might be the next step in evolution, shift in a way of thinking
since energy is in abudance ...
To follow in stepsof Creator of Star Trek Gene Rodenbery

Food replicators CONVERT ENERGY to matter,
 even today in cave mans way we convert  enrgy (solar grow crops) fuel (harvest them with combustion engines) proces them in factories (coal powered) and sell them in supermarkets that require energy too and finally customers coming to the shop expending power on tools  and apliances

Tomorrows world may as well be run money wise in assets backed in the energy that the world requires to function

Energy                                                                                          be it to cater to our entertainement needs or feeding needs in one way or another enerrgy is unquestionable  a superior comodoity over many others
maremostro (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@maremostro/need-of-infrastructural-redundancy-a-clear-bottleneck
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

Artificial Intelligence (AI) development projects are receiving tremendous interest from many investors so I think it will be the upcoming trend of the cryptocurrency market. AI technology is gradually replacing people in many areas and it is great to combine cryptocurrency to bring these technologies closer to the world.
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

Although this sector undoubtedly has a huge future I do think it is a while away before we see it being used en mass.
maremostro (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

just be prepared for the first news of 50 and 100 qbit systems runing without each and every qubit stability/decoherence issues (whatever those are dyr)
once that gets sorted the software crewa will have a huge job to learn how to program those beasts
maremostro (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Forget   ASIMOVS   3 laws of robotics

Embed in all software be it surveillance  "anty virous" police security done , self driving car, name it simple llimiter

NO ENTITY CAN DO AGAINST OTHERS WILL

The community and the world need to understand that our world is changing at progressing pace.
To illustrate lets compare the time scale it took humans to adopt new technologies or ideas in respectively X, XV, XX century, that scale changes at progressive pace, where as in X century it have been 100 or 150 years for an invention or an idea to spread now it is a year , quarter or less ...
A travel that took a year , 3 months now can be completed in few hours those evolutionary advancements demand of our societies new social solutions and policies.

maremostro (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

Come. Many interesting projects will present themselves

https://i.imgur.com/98aNd1j.jpg
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

Maybe AI is future but not nearest  Cheesy , i think in 2-4 years we will see great technologies based on AI, but not now  Smiley
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

Now its popular and I am sure it our nearest future! It gaining popularity every day! Also I supporting such projects
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

I don't know if I want AI to make all decisions...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: