Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO whitepaper services  (Read 147 times)
mashort (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:43:46 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:18:03 AM by mashort

ARe you stuck at any stage of ICO process? could be whitepaper development with attractive designs, marketing on various social media platforms?, press releases and additional sponsored post on various crypto websites? look no further. we have a team that has experience in managing ICO process from start to finish.
you can see some of our work here: www.coinweez.com/services

contact us on Telegram @chrismakubi or https://t.me/chrismakubi
 PM for personalised services just for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoeddy

Activity: 133

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Highly professional services. Get your white paper, press releases, web content and promotional articles written by the best crew in the crypto space.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
Wilsonthebitcoiner

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

This is a great service. I personally used these guys for my ICO whitepapers, some website content, and press releases. contact them for all these, you wont regret. continue with the good work guys. i will definitely use your services again
Intaryna

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

Your whitepaper writing service is amazing.  highly professional services and well organized
666uazan

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

This is a great service. I have ordered one press release on your site
CoinConcepts

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

This is a very interesting thing you are doing. How much do you charge for your whitepapers? what is your estimated turnoaround times etc. ? I like your site by the way it looks amazing
wilcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

i will contact you soon. i have been looking for such a service. big up guys. You content looks great and very professional
mashort (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

This is a great service. I have ordered one press release on your site

Hello, thanks for this. sent you a PM. please respond at your earliest convenience. regards
mashort (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

This is a very interesting thing you are doing. How much do you charge for your whitepapers? what is your estimated turnoaround times etc. ? I like your site by the way it looks amazing

i have sent you a Quote on PM.
mashort (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

i will contact you soon. i have been looking for such a service. big up guys. You content looks great and very professional

thank you very much mate. get in touch as soon as possible. i have sent you a PM with our contacts.
mashort (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

Your whitepaper writing service is amazing.  highly professional services and well organized

thank you very much for your nice words. i look forward to working with you more.
mashort (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Highly professional services. Get your white paper, press releases, web content and promotional articles written by the best crew in the crypto space.

thank you mate for your vote of confidence
Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

Love more people are getting on this space with an interest in research I am also part of you guys Grin

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

ARe you stuck at any stage of ICO process? could be whitepaper development with attractive designs, marketing on various social media platforms?, press releases and additional sponsored post on various crypto websites? look no further. we have a team that has experience in managing ICO process from start to finish.
you can see some of our work here: www.coinweez.com

contact us on Telegram @chrismakubi or PM for personalised services just for you.

Your services are awesome guys, do you have a price list? I'm interested in whitepaper development, as I know some people who are about to launcj an ICO but they are still without WP

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
mashort (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

you can see some of our work here: www.coinweez.com

contact us on Telegram @chrismakubi or PM for personalised services just for you.

Your services are awesome guys, do you have a price list? I'm interested in whitepaper development, as I know some people who are about to launcj an ICO but they are still without WP

Hello, yes we have a price list. please check your messages i have sent you a PM.
freshprince

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

Crowdcreate. They're an experienced Blockchain/ICO marketing agency (www.crowdcreate.us) that’s been featured on Forbes, CNBC and Huffington Post. They’ve worked with many of the top crypto projects and have successfully raised over $53 million dollars across 45+ projects. ICOs and startup clients include BitClave, ANKER, and Tencent. They specialize in community management across Telegram/Reddit/BitcoinTalk and also getting valuable Press & Media article mentions, and can scale your marketing growth
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: