Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Display your cgminer Stats on a small LCD Display (cgminerLCDStats)  (Read 10644 times)
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:32:08 AM

display arrived. managed to get it installed but then the display works & switches to a screen that says "error check miner [error 5] input/output"
running on minepeon 0.2.4.4 cgminer 3.12.3 mining on OSM boards.
installed using this guide : http://minepeon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=636

i think i may have "fixed" the problem !

plugged the usb cable from display directly to rpi usb & it works pretty normal now.

many thx to OP & the community that wrote & contributed to this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:27:36 AM

This would be a great addition to the Dragon Miners that come without the LCD's.  Has anyone tried to add one to them?

yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:34:29 AM

This would be a great addition to the Dragon Miners that come without the LCD's.  Has anyone tried to add one to them?

hey mane,

been seeing your post on the threads i read lol .... yeah i think some dragon miners dont have lcd. i think as long as it is runnin on a rpi it "should" work. grab 1 & try it out.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:45:05 AM

HI,
Thanks I do get around on here I think.
I have a Dragon at my house right now I am testing for a review on CCN.  My article list is here.  http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/author/scott-fargo/
I will see if I can get one of these in time to test on it.
That will be interesting.
It does run cgminer 3.9+

hey mane,

been seeing your post on the threads i read lol .... yeah i think some dragon miners dont have lcd. i think as long as it is runnin on a rpi it "should" work. grab 1 & try it out.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:04:24 AM

I had $13 in ebay credit so I got one ordered.
I am looking forward to this.

hey mane,

ct1aic

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 03:33:56 PM

With the end of MtGox, is there a new version of cgminerLCDStats that could get the price of the BTC at other exchange?

Many thanks in advance.
Any news about this?

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:15:34 PM

With the end of MtGox, is there a new version of cgminerLCDStats that could get the price of the BTC at other exchange?

Many thanks in advance.
Any news about this?

mine is displaying bitstamp. do a search on minepeon forums. i got mine there.
ct1aic

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

Many thanks in advance.
Any news about this?

mine is displaying bitstamp. do a search on minepeon forums. i got mine there.
Many thanks, yslyung.

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: