Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a HODLer, but want to try day trading starting with $100.  (Read 311 times)
ammobile69

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

Before you entering the trading  you want have a really good knowledge about the market place.If you don't have any idea about trading I recommend not to do trading.These are some strategies in trading examine the before you gonna trade.

1.Do your own research about the white paper of the coin and about the technical team.

2.Enter the market place at the correct time(buying at the dip).

3.Use a recommend coin exchange.

4. Analyze the chart and get your own price prediction.

5.Don't go with pump and dump coins.

6.Do not be a panic seller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

I want to see how far I can take $100 day trading. I welcome any tips and advice please. How do I find coins/tokens that are about to pump?

Thanks!

No one can predict correctly what coins/tokens are about to pump unless you can see the future.  Cheesy
But sometimes, some upcoming news about a certain project can make it's price pumps up. And I believe, some advisors spreadsheets of ICO's like Ian Balina etc. is good to look for. Maybe that thing can give you an idea for tokens (new in the market) that you aren't aware of could rise up. But before you start trading, make sure to always make your own research.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:19:48 AM

I want to see how far I can take $100 day trading. I welcome any tips and advice please. How do I find coins/tokens that are about to pump?

Thanks!

I would say some simple steps:

1. Check the Marketcap (coins with low marketcap have good chances to gain)
2. Check the Coin/Tokens Website and the Roadmap and the Team
3. Join Telegram Channel of your choice
4. Make some rearches about the Token/Coin and Team Members
5. Invest in your choice where you have a good feeling

Nice informations friends. I started to holder, and more infomations for that, thank you good luck friend
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

Choose yourself coins with a high volume. the higher the volume, the easier it will be for you to trade. your orders will take place soon if you choose high volume coins.
As Ripple, Neo and Litecoin Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Krakenproto

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

Day trading is a lot harder thing to do, not necessarily for you too, but you should get some experience in usual trading.
100 is good for start, because you want lose big money if you d things wrong, unless your salary is lower than 100$.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

Thanks!
$100 amount for trading is not a bad amount for the starter when it comes to cryptocurrency as you can earn more than that if you choose the right coin to ride, the problem is that the market is not stagnant as you think, that amount may not be profitable, you can lose that amount even in bitcoin for a short amount of time, use that for your experience and knowledge on trading then if you are confident and skilled enough to go for day trading then go for a large amount of money to trade, you can't tell exactly what coins/tokens would be pump on that day you need to observe the movement of the prices every second or you can count on the speculations of the experts.
rysea2

Activity: 407

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

maybe $ 100 is indeed a small value but it can surprise you if you put it in the right coin, but if talking about which coin will be in the pump I think it is a difficult question because it is not easy, but at least try to get to know to the coin more deeply and you will definitely get more information.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

Thanks!

You could start slowly, with coins with more predictable movement.

Like those I commented a while ago here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2941212.msg31258497#msg31258497

And set yourself a clean enter signs and stop-loss. Good luck!

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Thanks!

I would advise that if you see a small coin going up, only buy if you know why it is going up... if you buy a pump and dump coin during the pump you will likely get burnt.
A good general tip is don't be greedy, and set an exit point before you start each trade. And then stick to that exit point!

Estrath

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

Also, try to search for the popular coins that are going to be listed on the top exchanges in the near future. After listing on the main exchanges price will go up for sure. You can get this information in telegram groups of coins because devs often tell this information little earlier than the official statement from exchanges.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

First tip since you have only 100$ is to start marging trading as it allows you to trade with more money then you actualy have but be carefull because if you go wrong with your positions you can get liquidated and lose everything.This isnt for newbies but if you play your cards right you can earn way more
elpiji

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

if you want knowledge about coin movements then it will be difficult. you want a profit of $ 100 per day but it will be difficult to do.
if anyone can do that then that person will become rich and beat the other.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: