Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction: Bitcoin Core Update Makes BTC Cheaper & Faster  (Read 126 times)
AlexanderPetrex (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

Source...   https://goo.gl/grSGCq

Bitcoin prices took a giant leap past $10,000 in the trailing 24 hours. One interesting development transpired during this period that may have rejuvenated investor interest in BTC. The new Bitcoin update has finally been released.

We informed our readers a week ago about the impending launch of Bitcoin Core version 0.16.0 and explained why it improves Bitcoin’s utility as an alternative to fiat currency.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Source...   https://goo.gl/grSGCq

Bitcoin prices took a giant leap past $10,000 in the trailing 24 hours. One interesting development transpired during this period that may have rejuvenated investor interest in BTC. The new Bitcoin update has finally been released.

We informed our readers a week ago about the impending launch of Bitcoin Core version 0.16.0 and explained why it improves Bitcoin’s utility as an alternative to fiat currency.

The biggest change is Segwit but this has already been fairly operational and that's why transaction costs and times have come down a lot in the last months. I don't think that this has much to do with the price surge, I think it's mostly just that there was a lot of support in the low 9000s and investors may be taking that as a new bottom. There was also promising news about Circle buying Poloniex as they are backed by Goldman Sachs
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

Still the wallets like coinbase and blockchain.info wallet also going to update to segwit later in this year so we can expect the transactions will occur faster than the history but I don't think it will make any big impact on the prices for now because many countries regualting the crypto currencies so it takes more time for the recovery process.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

Bitcoin prices took a giant leap past $10,000 in the trailing 24 hours.

going back to where bitcoin price should be, which was actually a small rise from previous price at $9500ish is not a "giant leap". a giant leap would have been if price went to $12k-$13k instead of this and kept on rising.

and i don't think this has anything to do with bitcoin core new version release!

There is a FOMO brewing...
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

Still the wallets like coinbase and blockchain.info wallet also going to update to segwit later in this year so we can expect the transactions will occur faster than the history but I don't think it will make any big impact on the prices for now because many countries regualting the crypto currencies so it takes more time for the recovery process.

Having bitcoin function as intended will definitely have a positive impact on the price, but it won't suddenly jump from a low price to a high price, it just means that there can be a more steady increase without people being able to easily attack it because it's useless.

Regulation isn't really holding back the price either, only uncertainty as to what shape this regulation will take, a lot of that has been cleared up in the last months and is fairly factored in to the price.

Bitcoin prices took a giant leap past $10,000 in the trailing 24 hours.

going back to where bitcoin price should be, which was actually a small rise from previous price at $9500ish is not a "giant leap". a giant leap would have been if price went to $12k-$13k instead of this and kept on rising.

and i don't think this has anything to do with bitcoin core new version release!

My thoughts exactly, it's barely an increase at all and almost certainly is completely independent of the release.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: