Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagining 10 Dimensions - the Movie  (Read 2022 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 05:12:27 AM

This is an extra "dimension" thread to other "popular threads" hot right now. I thought this should need its own err... space.

You will feel pretty proud reaching all the way up (or down, or sideways) to the understanding of the 7th dimension. Don't worry if you feel like being into an Inception like movie. And don't worry if you don't like math or into string theory. I thought he did a better job than others visualizing all of it.
1 hr and 44 min long. Give yourself some room and relax before and while the whole thing runs. A nice pillow helps.

http://youtu.be/gg85IH3vghA
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 04:41:30 AM

This is an extra "dimension" thread to other "popular threads" hot right now. I thought this should need its own err... space.

You will feel pretty proud reaching all the way up (or down, or sideways) to the understanding of the 7th dimension. Don't worry if you feel like being into an Inception like movie. And don't worry if you don't like math or into string theory. I thought he did a better job than others visualizing all of it.
1 hr and 44 min long. Give yourself some room and relax before and while the whole thing runs. A nice pillow helps.

Well is there any chance for getting a tl;dw, too long didn't watch, as it were?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 10:15:34 AM

I think this is the hyper-condensed version in 2 minutes by the same author:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf2CxZPl7KI

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
AU

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 11:13:40 AM

Shocked cool movie

Razer Blade 14" for sale
BTC: 1E1QQDq8keR9uVykmxSzo7CUYrWtQ6J9M8
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 03:19:27 AM

Well is there any chance for getting a tl;dw, too long didn't watch, as it were?

the first 15 min or so are a short version of the whole thing.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:43:49 PM

Are these 10 dimensions actually real?
herzmeister
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 12:45:27 PM

but, what is real

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:52:35 PM

but, what is real

I know that I am real.
herzmeister
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 01:13:33 PM

well, which part of you

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 03:31:23 PM

but, what is real

I know that I am real.

How?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 03:39:49 PM

Are these 10 dimensions actually real?

Nothing can be proved to be but, somehow, the reality of you and I is not enough to explain what we observe around us. Maybe in 6 months everything in this movie will be bunk, wack.

This movie though is based on science and the now accepted (by some, not all) string theory.

http://youtu.be/kYAdwS5MFjQ

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 06:20:45 PM

I have reached the 10th dimension.  What I experienced - pure white light, completely infinite love, bliss and peace, egodeath and total unity with the universe around me.  When - at the beach over spring 2012 with my love by my side and the sun in my eyes, while buried in the sand of the earth.  I was completely one with everything.  How - I had taken LSD for first time with other people, I released the physical plane as I meditated on the beach and ascended up the dimensions.

I just now realized that I experienced was indeed the tenth dimension, after watching the video.  I've experienced what many perceive to be death, and it was wonderful.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:11:24 AM

I have reached the 10th dimension.  What I experienced - pure white light, completely infinite love, bliss and peace, egodeath and total unity with the universe around me.  When - at the beach over spring 2012 with my love by my side and the sun in my eyes, while buried in the sand of the earth.  I was completely one with everything.  How - I had taken LSD for first time with other people, I released the physical plane as I meditated on the beach and ascended up the dimensions.

I just now realized that I experienced was indeed the tenth dimension, after watching the video.  I've experienced what many perceive to be death, and it was wonderful.

Most likely you were around the sixth or seven dimension. If you were in the tenth dimension you would be creating whole universe by thoughts. But by then you would have zero need or intention of coming back down to lower dimension... Unless you sent back a 'lower version' of yourself and your other self is still partying in the higher realm of realities....
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:16:43 PM

Cannot say for sure, I just know it seemed absent of all space and time, complete white, complete love.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
termhn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:18:49 AM

Yeah this dude's really good. I've watches his stuff before, loved it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 08:07:56 AM

When I smoked pot for the first time, I reached the 64th dimension.  I died and was resurrected in the same stupid body a good dozen times.  Beat that.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
hawkeye

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:51:18 AM

This movie though is based on science and the now accepted (by some, not all) string theory.

As far as I understand it, it is yet to be experimentally proven and remains an interesting hypothesis which may or may not prove to be the truth (or part of the truth).
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:36:41 PM

I agree. Math proved quantum mechanics to be a reality and the physical proof are all those computer chips for example. So if an equation tells you all those dimension are there (to explain the "missing space" of our reality), does that mean it is truth?
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:42:03 PM

When I smoked pot for the first time, I reached the 64th dimension.  I died and was resurrected in the same stupid body a good dozen times.  Beat that.
For some reason, I doubt you, I feel you would have a permaegodeath if you truthfully witnessed such a thing.  Though, when I started smoking the herb, I did blast through a hole of light into another world filled with red mountains and grey creatures.  I have astral traveled a few times.

termhn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:10:38 PM

For some reason, I doubt you, I feel you would have a permaegodeath if you truthfully witnessed such a thing.  Though, when I started smoking the herb, I did blast through a hole of light into another world filled with red mountains and grey creatures.  I have astral traveled a few times.
No, you were just high. That is the point of doing drugs.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: