Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO PRE-SALE] 🔥 AMICORUM.LIVE 🔥 - Bringing Blockchain to Ticket Re-Sale  (Read 1593 times)
rleannar

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

I believe that this project is ideal for fans of concerts and festivals in different cities. With the help of it, you will never be at a loss if some unfortunate accident happens that in terms of buying tickets, that in terms of sales. Good luck in working out!
Hi, very good words. It's nice to see that the projects have their fans and interested people. It seems to me that the project has a great future!
Hi, how are you? I choose projects only because of criterion, where I can earn
It's not very noble, but I think it's not interesting for everyone to follow the development of the project. Have you already invested in Amicorum?  Wink
Not yet, but maybe I will do it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

Reselling tickets through a platform that works on blockchain technology is reliable and convenient!  Cool
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

Reselling tickets through a platform that works on blockchain technology is reliable and convenient!  Cool
With this statement, I agree, buddy  Wink
gishiichi

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

I expect you success!
A rather interesting project, credible activity, excellence project!
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

I understand your idea, it is quite original and new, but don't you think that it can not find demand?
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

I understand your idea, it is quite original and new, but don't you think that it can not find demand?

Why, as I understand it, developed decided to implement this project in everyday life, then it will find some kind of demand
Malberty

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Why, as I understand it, developed decided to implement this project in everyday life, then it will find some kind of demand

I do not know. For example, what kind of demand can he find?
Cripcheadismo

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

I expect this business will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!
 Good luck.
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

For example, those same young people who want to travel the world and learn many new things. I think that this project is exactly what they need
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

I want to add something about your discussion. We are also here now and are interested in this project, is not it?) This already means that demand exists. So I think that the team will be fine and it successfully implements their project
Malberty

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

I want to add something about your discussion. We are also here now and are interested in this project, is not it?) This already means that demand exists. So I think that the team will be fine and it successfully implements their project

Hmm, that's also true. Well, then I most likely will continue to look after the progress of developers
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

Hello. I wish success to this project, it personally impressed me and I am sure that only success awaits it.
dejan2010

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

Hello. I wish success to this project, it personally impressed me and I am sure that only success awaits it.
Hey. I also think so. The reselling industry with modern technology is very effective
Albert Val

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

Hey. I also think so. The reselling industry with modern technology is very effective
Why do you think so?
dejan2010

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

Why do you think so?
Because the blockchain will provide reliability and 99.9% protection against hacking, this business will become honest
Albert Val

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

Why do you think so?
Because the blockchain will provide reliability and 99.9% protection against hacking, this business will become honest
I agree, now the reselling of tickets is well earned by scammers, I once bought a ticket and was deceived
dejan2010

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

Why do you think so?
I agree, now the reselling of tickets is well earned by scammers, I once bought a ticket and was deceived
It's terrible, I hate it when people are deceived. If this happened to me, I would beside myself!
Albert Val

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Yes, it's all right, alas, this happens to everyone. With projects such as Amicorum, the resale of tickets will be fair!
Beumphocsorbo

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

I like your business. Classy idea, certain vision, engaging approach!
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

AMICORUM.LIVE is Decentralizing Ticket resale industry,they are taking it to another level.This is a very good Innovation,a wonderful project with a promising future!Lets give them full support they are taking us to the moon.Pre-Sale is live at the moment, never miss it with the early bird discount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: