Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bagholder Network Decentralized Bagholding on the Blockchain  (Read 227 times)
bhnetwork (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:44:41 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 01:13:53 PM by bhnetwork

We are releasing our new Platform

Decentralized, tokenized bagholding on the Blockchain

Investment success is in the eye of the bagholder

BAG Token is a platform for the future of bag holding that is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Whereas traditionally bagholders could not easily quantify the scale of their bags, our solution provides a transparent, censorship resistant approach to bag holding.

Investors can use our services to not only easily keep track of their own bag holdings, but also share and exchange their bags in a peer-to-peer fashion. In a second stage users will be able to stake their BAG tokens and convert them to non-fungible Crypto-Bag assets. These can then be freely traded for Ether and other cryptocurrencies on our new Bagholder Network Platform to be launched later this year.

Once the Bagholder Network website will be officially launched users can participate in the success of the Network. Profits earned by Bagholder via trading fees will be distributed to BAG token holders as monthly dividend payments. This will incentivize people to increase their bag holdings on the platform by actively trading and acquiring new bags.

Our vision
The Bagholder Network’s vision is to be the world’s premiere bag-holding platform operating on blockchain technology.

BAG token

Bagholder offers an open and participatory way of investment, where all people can benefit from the profits by the project. 70% of the benefits produced by the exchange rates incurred on the bag trading platform will be sent to the smart contract for distribution of dividends. People staking BAG tokens for at least 40 days will be eligible for dividend payments.

Token summary

1 BAG = 0.0001 ETH
Presale: 500.000 BAG
ICO:  5.000.000

BAG Token Distribution

- 70% - Crowd                 
- 18% - Company           
- 9% - Founders and Team
- 2% - Advisors               
- 1% - Bounty                 

BAG Token ICO

- 25% Bonus – March 1 – Pre-Sale
- 20% Bonus – March 5 – ICO     
- 15% Bonus – March 15             
- 10% Bonus – April 1                 
-  0% Bonus – April 15 – May 1   

ROAD MAP
This timeline details our funding and development achievements and goals.
  • Jan 2018
    - Initial funding secured
    - Research
  • Feb 2018
    - Initial concept developing phase
    - Launch of ICO website
  • May 2018
    - ICO ending
  • Jul 2018
    - Completion of Crypto Bag conversion contracts
    - Website Beta release
  • Aug 2018
    - Launch of Bagholder Network Website
  • Sep 2018
    - Start of dividend payments

The Team

Markus Freitag, CEO and Founder
With over 20 years of experience in software engineering, data-analysis, project management and bag holding, Markus has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.

Tatjana Sumka, Communication manager
Tatjana has shown strong leadership with her previous employers Ecopaksnab and Baikal-Polimer in Moscow and Irkutsk, leading teams of over 20 people.

John Baggins, CFO
With over 10 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis and decision analysis, John has as much experience as anyone in a rapidly changing environment.

Bao Dai, CTO
With more than 15 years of experience at front and back ends, he has worked at MLBBR—a leading provider of enterprise management software, corporate internet services, and corporate financial services in the Asia-Pacific region, and then at the China Manufacturing Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.—China’s leading provider of manufacturing monitoring system solutions.

menjest

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

Can I do an indonesian translation for you?
but I have never done a translation here, but I am native Indonesian and will do the best for you.
if you agree. please PM me
bhnetwork (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

Any translation will be rewarded with 1000 BAG tokens
bhnetwork (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

There will be more bounties announced shortly.
In the meantime you can participate in the
Twitter Bounty:
Fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKVavhrQFSN2uxnVa48TPzlOlt2ADnkA2sadVoe72yYiQd7A/viewform
And follow the instructions in this tweet: https://twitter.com/BagholderNet/status/968584682710425600

Depending on the amount of followers you will get 1-1000 BAG tokens
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Haha I do love the name of this project. Indeed a lot of us are bagholders after the recent crash.

cryptoroach80

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

i make german ANN translation Smiley much success
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:29:06 AM

We are releasing our new Platform

Decentralized, tokenized bagholding on the Blockchain

Investment success is in the eye of the bagholder

BAG Token is a platform for the future of bag holding that is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Whereas traditionally bagholders could not easily quantify the scale of their bags, our solution provides a transparent, censorship resistant approach to bag holding.

Investors can use our services to not only easily keep track of their own bag holdings, but also share and exchange their bags in a peer-to-peer fashion. In a second stage users will be able to stake their BAG tokens and convert them to non-fungible Crypto-Bag assets. These can then be freely traded for Ether and other cryptocurrencies on our new Bagholder Network Platform to be launched later this year.

Once the Bagholder Network website will be officially launched users can participate in the success of the Network. Profits earned by Bagholder via trading fees will be distributed to BAG token holders as monthly dividend payments. This will incentivize people to increase their bag holdings on the platform by actively trading and acquiring new bags.

Our vision
The Bagholder Network’s vision is to be the world’s premiere bag-holding platform operating on blockchain technology.

BAG token

Bagholder offers an open and participatory way of investment, where all people can benefit from the profits by the project. 70% of the benefits produced by the exchange rates incurred on the bag trading platform will be sent to the smart contract for distribution of dividends. People staking BAG tokens for at least 40 days will be eligible for dividend payments.

Token summary

1 BAG = 0.0001 ETH
Presale: 500.000 BAG
ICO:  5.000.000

BAG Token Distribution

- 70% - Crowd                
- 18% - Company            
- 9% - Founders and Team
- 2% - Advisors              
- 1% - Bounty                  

BAG Token ICO

- 25% Bonus – March 1 – Pre-Sale
- 20% Bonus – March 5 – ICO      
- 15% Bonus – March 15            
- 10% Bonus – April 1                  
-  0% Bonus – April 15 – May 1    

ROAD MAP
This timeline details our funding and development achievements and goals.
  • Jan 2018
    - Initial funding secured
    - Research
  • Feb 2018
    - Initial concept developing phase
    - Launch of ICO website
  • May 2018
    - ICO ending
  • Jul 2018
    - Completion of Crypto Bag conversion contracts
    - Website Beta release
  • Aug 2018
    - Launch of Bagholder Network Website
  • Sep 2018
    - Start of dividend payments

The Team

Markus Freitag, CEO and Founder
With over 20 years of experience in software engineering, data-analysis, project management and bag holding, Markus has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.

Tatjana Sumka, Communication manager
Tatjana has shown strong leadership with her previous employers Ecopaksnab and Baikal-Polimer in Moscow and Irkutsk, leading teams of over 20 people.

John Baggins, CFO
With over 10 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis and decision analysis, John has as much experience as anyone in a rapidly changing environment.

Bao Dai, CTO
With more than 15 years of experience at front and back ends, he has worked at MLBBR—a leading provider of enterprise management software, corporate internet services, and corporate financial services in the Asia-Pacific region, and then at the China Manufacturing Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.—China’s leading provider of manufacturing monitoring system solutions.

I can not get to you on the site, what is the total offer of tokens?

I joined the bounty twitter where I can see the full terms of bounty twitter participation, where can I see myself in the participants table? how do you all unfinished, from how many of my followers will I receive tokens?
bhnetwork (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

You did all correctly and are eligible for the twitter bounty
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

This will be official way of bag holding although majority is already holding bags of different sizes and kinds. It sounds interesting idea at large without watching details which I will do in free time to read what is all about. How the profits will be generated and dividends those need to viewed with deep understanding.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

Finally a bagholding platform has emerged to help relief the load of bags of crypto investors when things are a little rough Cheesy some project when not successful can make us carry unwanted bags but with project like Bagholder Network  not only can you keep track  but also share and exchange bags in a peer-to-peer fashion.

this is very innovative idea and also a way of motivating Bagholders Grin, although am not clear if there are specifics or criteria's to the kind of bag or should i say any kind of bag is allowed in this platform regardless of the project?
DonCryp

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Vietnamese translation reserved!
cleante

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

Bagholder sound good. This is my time Smiley Good luck guys. Smiley
bhnetwork (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

Check https://twitter.com/BagholderNet for the twitter bounties. The first bounties have just been paid. Be sure to retweet, and not just register (as many people did)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

The concept of the project seems interesting to me, I'll look at how it evolves. It is not possible to access your website, you know when it will be fixed? Thanks.

Edit: Website is working fine now, thanks!
bhnetwork (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:32:48 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 08:42:25 AM by bhnetwork

New bounty campaigns

bhnetwork (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

1. Bitcointalk signature and avatar campaign   Payment in BAG
Junior Members                                                     300
Members                                                               400
Senior/Full                                                             500
Legendary/Hero                                                     600
2. Translation campaign   
Translation Whitepaper                                           2.000
Translation Website                                                1.500
Translation Announcement                                      1.000
3. Influencers campaign   
Original article                                                       2.000
Youtube video (<3 min)                                          1.000
Youtube video (>3 min)                                          2.500
4. Artwork campaign   
Meme                                                                    300
Other artwork                                                         100-500
5. Twitter campaign   
Follow and retweet (see pinned tweet)                     # Follower amount

King Red

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

interesting project, Bagholder))
the official website of the company is still not available!

bhnetwork (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

It is online. Try here http://bagholder.io
bhnetwork (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

We still can use a few translations. If you are interested contact me. Reward 1000 BAG.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: