Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment?  (Read 17549 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:07:32 AM

of course invest in the ICO projects you can earn x5 profit if their ICO is successful, but there is risky to invest in ICO they can run with your money because some ICO's are scam so better to research first before you invest in ICO. How about divide your money invest in ICO and altcoin.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?

Now there are a lot of useless projects and scammers that will not bring profit after investments in the ICO. I prefer to invest in famous coins.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Your question must be, ICO investment or trading alts. Wink. So, what's better? I think in ico. But it depends on the ICO. If it succeeded, you're lucky enough that you're holding that.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:12:52 PM

In my opinion, altcoin investment is better now as many ICO's are not able to collect the funds required for their projects due to bad market conditions and winding up their ICO's. If any new ICO will establish then we can also put our investment there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

I think an investment in the ICO will bring you far more profits than buying Altcoin. But this is just my opinion and everyone can think differently. I would advise you to buy several altcoins and keep them in the long term.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

As per my opinion you can go with top 10 Altcoins, They will gives you good returns in long term holding, Because so many ICO's are fail to collect the required fund from market due to regular downfall of this market,Be carefull invest at any ICO
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

very clear on famous coins already proven, provide service and provide guarantees for the future of the coin. invest in the best places like bitcoin and ETH because bitcoin and ETH have high selling points. I hope you are not wrong to choose your investment place, may you succeed.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

Investing in ICO and altcoin are totally the same, because they are both good in cryptocurrency business, but it depends the person who invest on how they used their ability and knowledge by using a good strategy on how to earn and gain multiple income.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:57:59 AM

I think it would be better if you invest in more established coins instead of ICOs. Investing in ICO hasn't been profitable for me so, i wouldn't recommend it.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

I would recommend choosing projects you really like, rather than going into projects people shoutout for you. Your hodling will be stronger. Additionally strategy is always to find a bulletproof entry price, so timing wise, it is perfect now. I would put 2.5k into two coins of your choice ( ETH, REBL) that target a specific problem, one is riskier and newer, the other one more established.
David20182018

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

famous ico project LOL
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

of course invest in the ICO projects you can earn x5 profit if their ICO is successful, but there is risky to invest in ICO they can run with your money because some ICO's are scam so better to research first before you invest in ICO. How about divide your money invest in ICO and altcoin.
This kind of attitude should be stopped for the long run of crypto currencies . Investing ico ‘s only with the intention of greedy profit and too quickly the reason behind most ico scam . So better invest on already established or promising coins.
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:46:38 AM

Your question must be, ICO investment or trading alts. Wink. So, what's better? I think in ico. But it depends on the ICO. If it succeeded, you're lucky enough that you're holding that.
if the ico will attract so many new investors just like zilliqa, credits and many more and i think that ico is much better rather than trading alt but all depends on the result of the development. CS being a very good example on how that brings a lot of profit for anyone.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:29:13 AM

if the ico will attract so many new investors just like zilliqa, credits and many more and i think that ico is much better rather than trading alt but all depends on the result of the development. CS being a very good example on how that brings a lot of profit for anyone.
Agree with you!
Also can recommend - diversificate your risks

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
vinon90

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:31:16 AM

Do not invest in ICOs. too dangerous. You can lose everything if the ICO is cheating. and you will regret it. altcoin investment. Especially the altcoin in the top 50
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

For me i choose a famous coin like top 10 on coinmarketcap because as we can see that there are so many scam projects or they deliver the product late.

EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

Where you put your money is entirely on you, having accessed the prevailing market situation and decided on what will go along with your investment goals, good ICOs will earn you good money if the project is successful, alts are more proven so they kind of insures your investment from the uncertainties of an ICO
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

I think it all depends on the project, but here is my opinion: you have more risk investing in ICO, but potential to make a lot more money. You have less risk investing in popular alts, but they also have less room to grow quickly. If you are good at investing and understanding when a project is likely to become valuable, then you will do well. If you blindly invest in scams or projects that are too large and will likely never make it, then you are going to lose a lot of money. It's very dependent on the factors and how much time you are willing to put into research. Investing in ICO has been very pretty successful for me, but so has investing in alts.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

I choose famous coins than ICO coin for investment purposes. Bad experience with ICO coin make me leave it because lost value almost 60% from my money is not good. Famous coins have biggest trust than ICO coin, we can see from volume and how many news comes up about this famous coin. ICO coins doesn't have situation like this and most them only follow the famous. Take time to research some information and you'll see the different.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:07:46 AM

Depending on you can read the project and predict the price that will come out later after ICO. ICO investments are fortunate to buy cheap tokens and various additional bonuses will certainly be very profitable when ICO has been completed and token prices on the market high. But if the price does not comply with the ICO certainly adversely for the coin investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: