Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment?  (Read 17543 times)
aizenbryle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

I think an investment in the ICO will bring you far more profits than buying Altcoin. Invest in the ICO projects you can earn x5 profit if their ICO is successful, but there is risky to invest in ICO they can run with your money because some ICO's are scam so better to research first before you invest in ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

For your own investment now more to ico. but if ico there bounty that in allocate better wait ico finished and buy when bounty in share because usually price will go down

Yes I have seen this with many ICO when the tokens are out in the market the value of those ICO tokens will be trending at higher price only for few days then it just crashes down to scratch or equal to nothing.

Am I spamming? Report me!
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

Altcoins:

GVT
TOMO
DIVX

ICO:

Neon Exchange

Invest in the above 4 and say hello to a rich 2019!

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?

it seems to be more profitable now if investing in ICO than investing in altcoin because with investing in ICO you can get bonuses up to more than 30% imagine that much bonus will already give you very much profit.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

I think the ICO is more profitable because you actually get a share in the project, at the very beginning stage. Altcoins is a little different, and they have a speculative component.               
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

If you are a traditional investor, you would choose stable altcoins than ICO because ICO have a high risk to get broke. But if you do your own research and you verified that the ICO is worth to buy then go ahead and participate in ICO.

btcfree2018

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

It is not appropriate to wait until the market is calm and then get involved. Although the price has fallen a lot, but it has a higher valuation
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:34:28 PM

Usually investing in the good ICO projects is more profitable than investing in altcoins. There are few number of good altcoins which have some potential, while the promising ICO projects are several, and also you can earn by participating in their bounty campaigns without investing your money, so you are only risking the time and the effort.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

It all depends on your calculated movement, icos is a bit risky when compared to an already existing project but at the same time good icos can earn you as much profit that an existing project may not be able to offer within a short period. So when it comes to investment don't rely on only one option diversify your investment.
ThoughtNetwork

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

You actually should choose.

Nobody can make decision for you.
ICO means investment - it's always risky, like any investment.
Altcoins more stable, ICOs more risky but also more promising.

Welcome to our thread. we believe that our ICO is promising and real Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3076464.new#new

Changing the world means solving problems that no-one has ever been able to solve. Having a strong team behind #Thought is what has allowed us to do exactly that: thought.live
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

If i have a money, and wanna takes invest. I will invest to Coin Crypto.
Not Altcoin and ICO.
And coin is Bitcoin and Etherium.
Altcoin is look like impossible to takes a great rise and for Invest.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:49:09 PM

I’d rather prefer to invest in altcoins. First of all, you can see the real working team or product. Secondary, you don’t need to pass KYC for buying new coins on market, but for ICO it is necessary. And of course, you know the potential of project according to done work, road map and markets, where the coin is listed.

dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

I personally better invest altcoins than in ICO because ICO investment is not clear whether ICO is genuine or scam and now most ICO is a scam, if we invest in altcoins it is clear and not scam because the price is already on the market crypto.
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:00:56 PM

The altcoin has been listed for exchange, the ico is very risky, I recommend investing in altcoin.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

The altcoin has been listed for exchange, the ico is very risky, I recommend investing in altcoin.

I also think investing in altcoin, I have invested a lot of ico projects and I also lost a lot of money without getting money back.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

I recommend splitting 50% of your assets. half to altcoin investment and half to investment ICO , that's the best way
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

I prefer to invest in ICO than altcoin. The prestigious ICO project will help we the x3 or x5 amount invested

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

Personally I will choose both. I want some of my investment in well known Altcoin while others is in ICO which I believe will have a great value to the community. But if I where to choose one, then I'll choose ICO.
When you investing in ICO, you have a lot of risks - the possibility of a Scam, shortage of softcaps, unwillingness of exchanges to list the token, small community, lack of demand for the product. But the potential profit in the case of the initial price of ICO/pre ICO can give x1000. In the case of investments in marketable coins, all primary risks are reduced.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

Usually investing in the good ICO projects is more profitable than investing in altcoins. There are few number of good altcoins which have some potential, while the promising ICO projects are several, and also you can earn by participating in their bounty campaigns without investing your money, so you are only risking the time and the effort.
The question here is how do you determine whether a particular ICO is good or not? How do you determine whether an altcoin is worth investing into or not? Research and luck play a crucial role in determining whether an ICO or altcoin is a good investment or not. I usually conduct a hefty amount of research by checking the whitepaper, development team, roadmap etc. This strategy has helped me earn big profits in the long run which is why I advise everyone to do a lot of research since this is an extremely volatile market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Nowadays the condition of market too bad, due to this many ICO's are not able to collected the funds as they required to run their project, So in my opinion investment in established altcoins is much better in present scenario.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: