Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment?  (Read 17549 times)
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:36:17 AM

For me, ico will have more risky if you invest in but the thing that comes back to ico is that you will gain more profit on it because of those discount they made to let you buy cheaper. Its only a choosing a good ico which you think will be successful
Today's time is different, ICO prices are always higher than exchange rates. This is a huge risk when investing in ICOs. I assert this is absolutely true. So do not invest in ICO. You will lose money.

saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?

I am more interested in investing in altcoin that just entered the exchange market. Usually I buy while the price is still cheap and hold it for long-term investment.
ammobile69

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

I'm recommending to invest in ICO. Its too risk to invest in ICO,but if you are invest in a promising project it will gives 2x or 3x profit when it released to the market.Its a good investment for short term if you can take the risk.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:29:54 AM

I'm recommending to invest in ICO. Its too risk to invest in ICO,but if you are invest in a promising project it will gives 2x or 3x profit when it released to the market.Its a good investment for short term if you can take the risk.

Of course, but there are some icos that are going below ico price as soon as they get released on the first exchange. Anyway, there are dozens of icos who are good enough to make a x2 as soon as they get released (like the one that is on my signature)

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:39:42 AM

in recent years, almost all the coins that go to the stock exchange after the Ico, are traded far below their market price. So I would buy tokens on stock exchanges.
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

ICO, all the necessary analysis. which is important in ICO there is a refund option if the results are not in accordance with reality and the team.for investing bitcoin.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:58:49 AM

better to invest in altcoins because altcoin is more safer than ICO.
but for the amount of return, i believe ICO is greater compare with altcoins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

At a certain level of knowledge, investing in ico is much more profitable than an established coin. Of course we do not think ethereum will rise 50 times in a year in the current price range. So investment in ico is more promising although the risk is also very high.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:18:21 AM

It takes a lot of knowledge and experience to determine investment in ico project. If you are a new investor coming in and interested in a new token, I recommend using 10-20% of your total investment budget.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

Investing in ICO I think is very promising, moreover we are lucky because the ICO project that we joined is very salable market and many investors who save money in that ICO. This we cannot deny anymore, we will get a lot of profit. Because with the money $ 100 then our money will be $1000 if the investment in ICO.

But ICO investment risk is very risky compared to investment in altcoim that already exist in the market. The ICO project is very vulnerable to fraud, very much the ICO scam and makes the investors lose money. And the reasons google, twitter and facebook prohibit cryptocurrency the main factor is ICO. For me the first choice for investment is, I will invest in ICO if the project is good. My second choice would be to invest in altcoin if I did not find a good and potent ICO project.
albulrestnin

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

Yes lots of them are flat out scams.  Try to find one that has been around awhile.  You won’t miss out on a real bounty by taking the time to do some due diligence.  Check out the facts they present if possible if not possible red flag.  One I found recently has been around since 2014 so has been time tested not to be a scam.  Marinecoín has a real bounty with real good pay.  20,000 .MTC. for completing artificial intelligence assigned proof of promotion work.  Each successful completion equals 20,000 .MTC. so a lot of these are to be had with a little effort.  The platform has value since it is for iot machine to machine applications.  The bounty system is dev-less with ai depositing 20K straight into a functioning wallet no waiting.  See for yourself here marineco.ín/ico
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

99% of ICOs project are scams. They rip you off your money. It better you put your money on a famous altcoins than putting it in a shit ICO project that promise heaven and earth on their whitepapper and never delivered  20% of promises.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

We can't really give a simple answer to this it will depend entirely on what you are looking for, investing your money in some of the most famous coins in cryptocurrencies is one of the safest investments that you can make and as you can see looking at the results of the previous year you can still make significant profits by investing in such coins, but if you want bigger earnings the only thing that you can do is to take more risks and that means investing in ico projects, but you need to be aware that you can lose all your money if you choose the wrong coin.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

99% of ICOs project are scams. They rip you off your money. It better you put your money on a famous altcoins than putting it in a shit ICO project that promise heaven and earth on their whitepapper and never delivered  20% of promises.
Very well said which I would go on the same decision too on where I would rather invest my money to those altcoins who had really proven themselves specially to those are placed on the top rankings on the entire cap.It would somehow give you an assurance or confidence that it would rise its price for some time and can deliver profits compared to those projects who are just able to make promises to made such development but in the end most of them would really failed down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

Investing in ico projects is certainly more risky than investing in famous coins. However, in terms of investment returns in the project ico more seductive. You are likely to earn big profits as long as it is appropriate in a good selection of ico. If not, then the risk of all your money may be lost due to many scam ico projects.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

it all depends on how you manage your finances and trust .. if you are hesitate to invest in ico, you should invest on a coin that obviously has great potential in the future but if you have a lot of 80% capital you should invest in a coin already well known like ETH and 20% that you use to join in ico maybe that's the best way in my opinion

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

I feel that investing in both ICO and altcoin are good investment strategy. Of course, you have to research and invest in a good project to see your investment in profit.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

ICO investments can be more profitable but they are also riskier than altcoins investments because there is there is a possibility to don't even launch on the market. Altcoins are already launched and you can see how the price fluctuated in the past so that you can make an opinion about it. At ICOs the price is fixed, it may increase a little if the ICO has multiple stages. So at the end of the ICO, the coin/token is launched on exchangers and that's exactly the moment when the price usually goes up the most and get to a certain value.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

Although Ethereum has many challengers and competitors, Ethereum still has a big advantage: the ease of development. Since the development of the blockchain itself is not a simple task, it must be developed quickly. The simple development has brought about an increase in developers, which has led to an increase in the use of the system, and eventually led to a brilliant operating system. Although many public chains have better performance, these chains are not necessarily the first choice for most developers. In summary, individuals believe that Ethereum still has an irreplaceable position in the development of the blockchain. Its potential value can also be expected by people. I think Ethereum is still worth investing if it is to invest in value.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

I don't know for sure but as for me altcoin investment sounds better than ICO investment. Cryptoccurencies are going to be profitable in the long-term and your investment will give its results in the long-run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: