Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:01:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment?  (Read 17549 times)
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:16:33 AM

I'd rather invest altcoins than ICO, maybe the advantages of investing in ICO are greater than in altcoins but what if the ICO is a SCAM, what do you do besides bite the finger haha.
If investing in altcoins is already obvious because it is already listed on the market, although the profit is not too big but the risk of being deceived is not there at all.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

I prefer to invest in ICO because ICO can make us benefit from the ICO. Investing in altcoin also makes a profit but when the price down there we get a loss.
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

For now, investing in ICO is a wise choice.
Since most ICO projects have a good return, this is a good start.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:23:17 AM

the result is greater on the ICO but also at risk. on the coin that has a big name would be safer but certainly, if you want big results then it is better to hold it for a certain period. the problem if investing in coins may cost that is not always good. There are always fluctuations or coin.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

Although the return on investment ICO is higher, the risk is also high.
So for the moment, I think it might be a more rational decision to buy the famous token directly, and the risk is less.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

ICO investment or Altcoin investment?
The same

I do love this diagram, I remember when ICO started, the team keep 10% or less to themselves, and the investors have 90% or more the case is different now, most of them offer as low as 10% of their tokens to investors and keep 40% or more to themselves and the so called advisors.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gbest

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

ICOs have the best returns, but you have to know what is the project about, for example a good and safe investment is Property Coin, since this is an asset backed token (Real Estate), you have the opportunity to know that what you paid for the token it has a monetary backing and therefore the devaluation is not so great when the price of BItcoin falls as we have seen in other tokens.

https://propertycoin.re/en/

viquynhh555

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

I think it depends on several factors of altcoin or ICO. But I can say that even though ICO may have to really go deep into research, not just loss, I still want to invest in Altcoin.
Untitled01

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Both there and there you need to guess very well. It is better to use both means to balance the risks and profitability I think.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

Investments in ICO are very risky for usual. Most of them give nothing.
However if you are lucky the profit will be the great.

In the same time investments for long term or for day trading using exchange the altcoins are more suitable.
In the case of alts someone can use technical analysis in contradiction to ICO.

tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

I prefer ICO s . Although they are a bit more risky , if you select the right ICO s you have a bigger chance to get bigger profits for your investment(minimum 10 times your investment in a couple of months or less ).
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

I want to tell you about ICO Vireo. Project Vireo is very promising and reliable, that’s why you can invest in this ICO and be sure of successful cooperation! Try it!
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

ICO investment is the same thing as altcoin investment I believe because if you are buying into an ICO then you are definitely buying into an altcoin because you are buying their coins. ICO means initial coin offering which means that you would be buying their altcoin at the first price and quite possibly a cheaper price than the coin would ever be in the market.
Son_of_Scryptonit

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

ICO is a bit more risky, but during an ICO you  can buy coins for lower price
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

In case of ico you are investing in idea and if it will work it will bring you significant profit, but you should choose good project. i would suggest Ambit mining - the project is live now, so take a look.
Son_of_Scryptonit

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

I think that investing in both ICO and altcoin is a smart investment strategy.
Of course, you have to research and invest in a trustful project to see your investment in profit.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

For me, ico will have more risky if you invest in but the thing that comes back to ico is that you will gain more profit on it because of those discount they made to let you buy cheaper. Its only a choosing a good ico which you think will be successful

By investing in ICO you can get a bonus of up to 25% imagine that many bonuses will already give you very much profit. Because it seems more profitable now if investing in ICO rather than investing in altcoin
Ugh, ICO investing and Altcoin investing is basically the same. Well, lets assume that it's not altcoin investing but instead buying altcoin in the market. Yes, investing into an ICO could give you a really huge profit just if you are lucky enough to found one. But if not, the risk will be the same as buying in the market, nothing much differs here. The only thing that makes some people didnt want to invest into ICO is you need to wait long enough to get your coin, not insantly.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

ICOs is the best ways to invest but make sure to you have been investing has a good platform, interesting whitepaper and have a good roadmap for the industry and for the future of investors.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

It's obvious for me that investing in ICO is more profitable than buying a coin that is already traded. Of course, if I missed a really good ICO and I strongly believe in this project I would buy it on exchanges and hold. But in most it's better to invest during the ICO pre-sale with bonuses or even during a private sale.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

altcoins that are already on the exchange are less risky compared to coins in ICOs. ICOs are more risky but the profit you will get are more. ICOs may fail or may turn to scam resulting in losing money while altcoins in exchange may drop its price but there is a high possibility of it to pump up. it depends on the project or altcoins you research which to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: