Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment?  (Read 17543 times)
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?

Comparing ICO to Altcoin investment,the first one could be very risky.So,I would recommend you to look for Altcoins and do investment in it.
But,if you still want to try ICO,maybe look for the finished ICOs.Less risk to get loss in money.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

Comparing ICO to Altcoin investment,the first one could be very risky.So,I would recommend you to look for Altcoins and do investment in it.
But,if you still want to try ICO,maybe look for the finished ICOs.Less risk to get loss in money.

I agree that ico is very risky but i think both investing in altcoin and ico is risky but depends on how good the development between ico and altcoin team. We can't earn something if we don't take risk and i think before investing you must learn a lot in what investment to go. The important thing is even if we lost we won't blame anyone for our losses.

i use to be a hunter
Lina5588

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

I now prefer investing in ICO rather than trading in the market conditions.
I can advise you on this project. Promising, excellent team. This is what will save us from unnecessary papers and moshennichestv in the service sector. Details on the ico.contractium.io
I'm investing in him.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

by the way what do you guys think about gaiming and gambling in crypt0?
Personally I like gambling and great to see the projects on the games are applied blockchain platform. Right now, along with the trend of the largest planetary festival - worldcup. I've seen a lot of gaming and gambling projects.

in most cases i prefere ICO, i invest in different kind of projects from time to time
Yes, I enjoy ICOs with new groundbreaking ideas. But I do not forget the top altcoin is ETH and XRP. It's really good and promising to invest or use at any time.

If I choose between Ripple investments and ICO, I would better pick the second option as even with the existence of the scam projects, here the probability that you will get the profit, is higher. ETH is good for investing money in it.
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Have you heard of Marinecoin MTC. MTC has an airdrop in process. 20000 Marinecoins for proof of promotion to each community. Its goal is for a fair distribution of coinsto the largest number of individuals possible. Its technologies boast fast transactions and artificial intelligence. It is dev-less and is eco system friendly. It is a time tested technology. Go here marineco.in to register, marineco.in/ico for ICO.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

If I were to invest money between the two, I would pick the Altcoin Investment. Because, it is a much safer investment rather than the ICO. ICO investment has a higher chance of failing and losing your money. However, in Altcoin Investment, there is lesser risk. Although, both of them is still risky. It is the knowledge and experience that you need to lessen the risk. So, either of the two, with enough knowledge and experience, you can gain a profit.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

It is better to invest in famous top coins, because investing in ICO is a painstaking work of studying the project.
hsnmmo995

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

If you want coins that are already value on the market, then choose Altcoins, but if you want to take risks and have a big reward of holding unto tokens then invest on ICOs. It's a trade off, risk vs reward.
btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Everything depends on the ability to choose promising projects and altcoins.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

I am keep on telling to people not to invest on ICO instead invest on good potential coins which is trading really low value i think its better to invest on ICO following DAICO concept atleast it is having some investor protection . Foe some time ignore ICO's and concentrate more on good potential coms already listed in exchanges.
Diwrecktor29

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

For anyone of you that would be planning to invest in ICO's there's a new platform right now called menlo.one their concept is to create an ICO marketplace free of scams by giving the ability to community to talk about each ICO, upvote or downvote a project, and invest automatically on the platform itself.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

For me it is an easy choice. I prefer ICO, you won't be able to buy very good project for a good price on exchanges, you will have to buy 3-10 times expensive.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
tina87

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

Although participation in ICO promises big benefits, it is associated with huge risks as well. at the first stage, when investing in some ICO, investors lose funds, falling into the tricks of scammers and becoming victims of hackers. Purchased altcoins often grow in price not so quickly, instead of the expected explosive growth, and may even lose liquidity altogether.
vladraineer

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

Why ask stupid questions?More risk, more potential profit, less risk, less potential profit.There will be people who can lose all the money both there and there.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

For now I would go with alts investment.
There are lots of ICOs and huge number of them are scams. Investing into alts could be dangerous too but more less risk than ICOs have.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

Well this all is reliant upon whether you have the financial assets to risk, although the ICO requests lest investment from you, it has a minimum requirement and it has more risk but the risk I altcoins is quite low and it is stable
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

Since this February, lots of ICO tokens are dumped below ICO prices when they are distributed.
There are good chance they will recover when those weak hands finish dumping.
So your strategy is simple: buy those tokens before they recover.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

Minimal risk on the choice of investing in altcoin. The most important thing is to make sure that it is not the altcoin at the lower rank, because the risk is greater than the top-ranking altcoin. Although some lower rank altcoins have good potential.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:57:39 AM

I personally prefer to invest in famous coins than in ICO projects. because it is clearer and certain to enter the market. now many ICOs are potentially deceiving, so I'm reluctant to invest when ICO runs because I think it's quite risky.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:58:27 AM

The current market situation is not good, so I suggest you invest in some famous projects.
At present, shit coin has lost its liquidity, so I suggest investing in famous projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: