Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:36:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment?  (Read 17549 times)
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:09:56 AM

I prefer to invest in altcoins that already have a market than the project just started ICO. because now the ICO is like a place where con artists gather. many people have lost their money when investing in ICO

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?
Now the market is falling, it will not end soon. Therefore, you can not invest your money in the cryptocurrency, you will surely suffer losses. Wait until the market recovers.
It is worth investing also in the falling market. Now there are many good projects which make profit, one of them it is the Etheera project. The project with big future.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

I am prefer invest in famous coin with big daily transaction volume. At this moment, its very risk join in some ICOs because many ICOs not landing in exchanger and sometimes wait too long to landed in exchanger. Better speculate in coin with good product
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

At the moment, nothing is profitable. ICOs cannot collect the soft cap and altcoins are losing their price and are going deeper and deeper. I would recommend to wait or try to catch the bottom of any altcoin and try to add the to your portfolio.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Personally, I would look for some altcoins from the top 10 for investment. For example, NEM is a very strong coin. I bought it.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

both are currently being a difficult time it was decided to get results. ICO can be good when the ICO could choose among the many existing projects and even scam included therein. invest the existing altcoin will be a good thing at the time of recovery. but when it arrived it also be something difficult to ascertain.

Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

At the moment, the market fell very much and it makes sense to buy any interesting coin. About new projects my opinion is ambiguous. To invest in a project, you must first find one that will survive in this unstable system.
mapsi

Activity: 141

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

You can earn 20x 30x money from icos in bull market with good choice. But also you can loose your money directly while investing in icos because there are too many scam projects. But in bear market icos are very dangerous investment .
I think i can suggest you to buy some altcoins with low prices. These days even eth is 130 dollar price tag. So easily you can buy and hold some eth for future profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

Both investment so good. But in situation, you will take the best. If ICO good when market up and many ICO success then invest on ICO. But when market is good then altcoin investment so cool. Always you will find thr best solution your own research.

I am now more inclined toward altcoin investments, as they are more visible than they have been. ICO projects are still under preparation, it is difficult to know if it is successful or not
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

We all have our individual choices. Buying from the prominent or famous coins and/or ICOs, does not in anyway make our decisions wrong, but not doing the necessary research and choosing right from those respective areas of investment is the main concern. There are ICOs that will give you good profit, if you choose a good one. The same is applicable to coins that are famous.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

At the moment it is very difficult to choose something. Look for yourself, some altcoins are sold at prices below the ICO and it is quite promising projects that already have customers, but the ICO is unknown whether it will be released at all on the stock exchange.
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:31:33 AM

it seems to me that it is better to invest already issued tokens
ICO is not very reliable and after the exit to the exchange the price is very small and there are no guarantees that the price will increase
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:57:49 AM

If you don't want to miss to get a lot of profit, then buy a coin ICO, but before buying coin ICO carefully first because there are so many coin ICOs that end scam, and if you are in doubt, there are other options, IEO and STO tokens
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:01:54 AM

For me, ICO investment is more risky than altcoin investment. But nowadays the risk involving ICO has been reduced to some extent by launching IEO and STO, it has been reported. But on the other hand, ICO investment provides more opportunity to get more profits if the project is good.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:32:21 AM

I would advice you that invest in ICOs project you can get from there huge benifits like they giving you big bunos from your investment that is really big advantage to you, if you invest in ICOs project you are the first who can get profit when they are going to list on exchange.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:50:20 AM

I would advice you that invest in ICOs project you can get from there huge benifits like they giving you big bunos from your investment that is really big advantage to you, if you invest in ICOs project you are the first who can get profit when they are going to list on exchange.
but it must be remembered if there are many ico that fail and are fraudulent, so they have to research the ico project well, so that it fits what we expect. if I personally prefer investing in altcoin
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:54:02 AM

If you don't want to miss to get a lot of profit, then buy a coin ICO, but before buying coin ICO carefully first because there are so many coin ICOs that end scam, and if you are in doubt, there are other options, IEO and STO tokens
And it means ICO is not worthy to choose as an investment place, isn't it? You have to understand the ICO work such as how to choose the right ICO, how we can sure the ICO is legit and the last you have to know the team behind the project it is very necessary. However, if you choose the token that has been listing on exchange then the risk that will be faced is low. You only need doing predict to the coin that will choose for a long term, that's the first way you still have the second way i.e choose an altcoin in the top position and choose for long term investment such as ETH then you will earn lot of profit.
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:05:12 AM

Why should I risk in ICO , while their is a famous coin i can go in and hold , it will give me at least 10X of its current price.
ICO investment was good at a time when coins was high in price and was no room for coins to grow more.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:36:37 PM

ICO investment used to be very lucrative but not anymore. You can even lose your money and be scammed so why should I risk myself to invest in ICOs again. I prefer altcoins investment because of its reliability and its tight security.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:46:00 PM

ICO investment used to be very lucrative but not anymore. You can even lose your money and be scammed so why should I risk myself to invest in ICOs again. I prefer altcoins investment because of its reliability and its tight security.
well, sometimes ICO, or IEO investments have greater potential in terms of profit. but, this applies to projects that are really good, and prices in the market according to the promised price or higher. however, to avoid a big risk, investing in altcoin seems better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: