Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 05:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash does not detect the graphics card  (Read 124 times)
HuckleR (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

In general, the point is that it does not detect GPU, or Graphics card.
It detects one CPU (one processor) and should not detect 4 CPUs because I have 4 processor cores.
Namely, I mean why it does not detect the GPU. I tried to do Benchmark, I did several times (The Benchmark which is in the program), I did the Quick, Standart and the last two options twice. I would like to use it more efficiently on this program, namely to work not only with 1 CPU (processor), only on 4. As is the case, unless this 1 CPU (processor) immediately takes 4 cores. But the most I want is the GPU (Graphics Card), I would like to use it, but I have no idea why I can not, it does not detect me, etc. I would be very grateful for help, I would really like the answers and repair it.

Thanks in advance!
- [HuckleR] -
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

What GPU we are talking about? My guess is nicehash does not support older GPUs or laptop integrated cards.
And you have single physical CPU so one is detected (of course it loads all 4 cores).

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

In general, the point is that it does not detect GPU, or Graphics card.
It detects one CPU (one processor) and should not detect 4 CPUs because I have 4 processor cores.
Namely, I mean why it does not detect the GPU. I tried to do Benchmark, I did several times (The Benchmark which is in the program), I did the Quick, Standart and the last two options twice. I would like to use it more efficiently on this program, namely to work not only with 1 CPU (processor), only on 4. As is the case, unless this 1 CPU (processor) immediately takes 4 cores. But the most I want is the GPU (Graphics Card), I would like to use it, but I have no idea why I can not, it does not detect me, etc. I would be very grateful for help, I would really like the answers and repair it.

Thanks in advance!
- [HuckleR] -

May I know which os you are using for mining NiceHash. remote OS like Perfectmine and Hive are providing easy way to modify the mining pool setting for each card. Please select the CPU as no pool. If you choose the core of CPU, your mining rig will not works better.

Check the cables connected to motherboard too whether it is connected to the board perfectly. If you missed to select the pool for the one or other card also you will not find the hash rate as expected in Nicehash and any mining pool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: