Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Eth Wallet Web based - Paid Project  (Read 222 times)
tryingluck77 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

I am looking for a simple Bitcoin/ethereum wallet application web based which can send and receive

Users can register to app create an account and have there unique eth address and have ability to receive and send eth

Would be a plus if you have a ready application which is similar and can PM me the link to review

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yavaj

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Jaxx, Nano Ledger, you have plenty of options
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

Jaxx, Nano Ledger, you have plenty of options

I want to use it on my web app as ICO
horal

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

We’ve done it for several ICO projects.

Let’s discuss it in Pm and most probably we will be able to help

Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв / SmartContract Audit Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв нa бaзe ERC20
ICO HeadStart - фaндpaйзинг плaтфopмa нoвoгo пoкoлeния
Пoлyчить 100 бecплaтныx тoкeнoв зa вcтyплeниe в гpyппy Telegram
Gayathri Osiz

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

I am looking for a simple Bitcoin/ethereum wallet application web based which can send and receive

Users can register to app create an account and have there unique eth address and have ability to receive and send eth

Would be a plus if you have a ready application which is similar and can PM me the link to review

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

I would like to know your complete requirement. We are involved in providing software solutions for Cryptocurrency space.

We have successfully completed 70+ projects in Cryptocurrency space.

PM me to discuss in detail.

- Gayathri
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

I would like to know your complete requirement. We are involved in providing software solutions for Cryptocurrency space.

We have successfully completed 70+ projects in Cryptocurrency space.

PM me to discuss in detail.

- Gayathri

Can you send me your email and skype here please?
gauravraj1984

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

myether
Jen_Webcase

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Hi,

We are currently working on the platform for currency exchange, (bitcoin, Lightcoin and Karbovanets) and exchanger aggregator for several cryptocurrencies. I think our background might be a fit. Let us switch to PMB for details.
Happy to chat,
Jen 
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Hi,
I can help you to make a simple Bitcoin/ethereum wallet application web based which can send and receive. I have already a demo in which user can create account and generate their unique address.
please check our demo link-- http://orchidkart.ml/codeigniter/
PM me for user id and password.

bazingo

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

Hi there,

I've gone through the description you've shared about your project. I and my team can most certainly work on it and achieve your goal.

We are an agile based company laid upon ideas of incremental development, short iterations, continuous inputs from partners and instant ability to prioritize the tasks.

We can provide you on-site as well as an off-site developer(s) but if you're on a tight budget then I'd recommend you to work with the off-site team as the cost will be much lower and you'll get the work of equally good quality.

Meanwhile, we use different state of the art tools and technologies (JIRA Atlassian and Bitbucket being the most important)   where you can directly manage your resources, assign them tasks, monitor work progress and see time spent on those tasks. You can also access developers live code anytime during the day and see the quality of the work. Just like that. You can visit our website www.bazingoinc.com You might find some interesting information there.

Can we schedule a call this week? Whether you work with us or not, you'll walk away from the conversation with some new ideas and options to try and valuable technology insights.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

We have currently launched 3 ICO's.

Write us on business@bazingoinc.com

Best regards,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: