Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks like we are on our way to see new ATH!!!  (Read 256 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

A bird whispered in my ear that we are entering crypto "sunny days" again.

Giddy on how high the new ATH will be. Cheesy

I just hope BTC increase slowly so the alts will ride with it...otherwise, alts might be left behind for a while then recover later.  We will see.
Jsu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

I've also been looking on traderview and there's quite a few analysis that says there will be a small wave up, a correction, then a rather large wave up to 16-18k. I hope this is right.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

It means really nothing for me because I think below $1t is really undervalued for crypto, maybe this is okay for now but in the future it will be above $5t so for long term hodlers, this rise is nothing.

Poink (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

It means really nothing for me because I think below $1t is really undervalued for crypto, maybe this is okay for now but in the future it will be above $5t so for long term hodlers, this rise is nothing.

After being beaten down for almost 2 months, it is a healthy treat to see most coins rebound. 

That is just me I guess.
whoisdoctors

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

YA ochen' etogo zhdu. Yest' mnogo monet, na kotoryye bol'shiye nadezhdy. I yeshche neskol'ko poluchu s baunti.
I'm really looking forward to it. There are a lot of coins to which high hopes. And I'll get some more from the bounty.
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

I hope so, next two monthes will be very important and decisive for crypto. Many projects that I hold should rise if devs will do make that they promised in roadmaps.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

YA ochen' etogo zhdu. Yest' mnogo monet, na kotoryye bol'shiye nadezhdy. I yeshche neskol'ko poluchu s baunti.
I'm really looking forward to it. There are a lot of coins to which high hopes. And I'll get some more from the bounty.

From the english sentence I can understand both sentences say the same thing. Assuming it's your native language but, what language is this may I ask?

And hearing about a new rising wave is always good, hope it will turn out to be true. Though I didn't need a bird, by the general trends of cryptos you can make that deduction yourself...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

I just hope BTC increase slowly so the alts will ride with it...otherwise, alts might be left behind for a while then recover later.  We will see.
I wouldn't reach my hopes this high because thing's will roughly go turn on the other side if you'd expect too much of it. Bitcoin is not yet certain that it will go up because of what i have seen on the chart was it's going up and down at the moment and did not exceed to the 12k resistance. It should be wise if you would just ride with the flow, you'll never know things might turn in an unexpected ways.  Grin

Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

From the english sentence I can understand both sentences say the same thing. Assuming it's your native language but, what language is this may I ask?

And hearing about a new rising wave is always good, hope it will turn out to be true. Though I didn't need a bird, by the general trends of cryptos you can make that deduction yourself...

It's Russian language, and yeah, both sentences mean the same thing.  Smiley
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

Next month should be a good time to start another crypto bullish again until the last year. The chart told us if looks like bitcoin back again as the main actor in the cryptocurrency. How ethereum was following it. New ATH is just the matter of time the fact that there is a lot of good news about the crypto in various crypto news site. We will be breaking another record above 20k at the end of this year.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

It does seem that correction is almost over and happy days will be back again. Next big rally could
start anyday in next week or two.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:34:33 PM

I hope so, next two monthes will be very important and decisive for crypto. Many projects that I hold should rise if devs will do make that they promised in roadmaps.

To me, it seems like 2018 is the year where alts will either prove their value, or die out. Many projects will be releasing a real product this year and we will see crypto become something beyond pure speculation.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

It does seem that correction is almost over and happy days will be back again. Next big rally could
start anyday in next week or two.
I believe were entering to see the market on going up trend. Many of us are really happy to see atleast the market is slowly recovering. Well let's hope this is the start to see our portfolio back on its track.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

After a couple of big down months it would be nice to see some uptrend. It has been looking pretty stable at this point.
I think the next 2 months it will slowly rise with some pull backs here and there.
June/July is when I think the bullish run will come and hopefully some new ATH will be reached.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

I hope so but there is no strong rise unfortunately besides that everyone could easily sell when there is bad news so we need more consolidation till new ath.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:50 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:12:13 AM by rommelzkie

I just hope BTC increase slowly so the alts will ride with it...otherwise, alts might be left behind for a while then recover later.  We will see.

Too early to say but based on bitcoin price movement there is a chance that bitcoin will break the bearish trend within this week. I am patiently waiting for that to happen and excited also. Cheesy

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:59:31 AM

Maybe, this coming april or december again for bull run, who knows?
"I just hope BTC increase slowly so the alts will ride"
I hope too because when bitcoin suddenly increased price the altcoin bleeds on the other hand. So it's not totally good for me because I do trading altcoins.
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

It is giving green lights as bitcoin feels bit safer above $10000. But I don't trust current status of crypto markets. Yeah its good to buy and hold, risk creates bigger chances. But you know, maybe its still early to talk.

Poink (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

I wish I am as good as you, but I am not.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

I think it is too early to say we are entering a bull market again. We have seen some relative stability over the last couple of weeks... this is certainly what is needed in preparation for the next bull market... but I don't think we can say for sure that the bear has ended yet.
I am hopeful, but still wary.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: