Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kratom Dice  (Read 206 times)
MWD64 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:03:34 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 06:28:02 AM by MWD64

(blanked. I didn't make it and didn't know it had that going on in the background.
It's not technically immoral since it says what it is, but some people might not understand it, so I can't co-sign it.
We're removing it.)

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

I think this belong to alt section as you guys are not accepting bitcoin as deposit method.
I have never heard of indocoin or kratom before..

Userinterface is quite dark and plain try to make it more attractive. Also add night version like most of the other dice have.

Coinhive verification on faucet is just time waste.
Also looks like we can keep on betting without any balance on our account.
You have to seriously work on user interface because its quite confusing and even hard to find buttons.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

I think this belong to alt section as you guys are not accepting bitcoin as deposit method.

Userinterface is quite dark and plain try to make it more attractive. Also add night version like most of the other dice have.

You have to seriously work on user interface because its quite confusing and even hard to find buttons.

we didn't make it. I'll pass this along.

And I'm not sure I'd want to use Bitcoin on a new thing.

Is there an Alt gambling thread? I thought this was the thread for all coin dice sites?

Will gladly move it if  I misunderstood. Thank you.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

Is there an Alt gambling thread? I thought this was the thread for all coin dice sites?
Yes, I always report these altcoin gambling sites and I believe they get moved to: Service Announcements (Altcoins) and some to: Marketplace (Altcoins). Obviously if there are many of them, you guys could ask for a specific Gambling sub-forum within that altcoin forum. But either way, this Gambling forum is supposed to be for bitcoin.

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

Guy said;
--Coinehive keeps the faucet from being emptied
--Zero bet isn't a problem.
--He's going to change the color to lighter, and also add a theme picker. Thank you for that feedback.

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

Yes, I always report these altcoin gambling sites and I believe they get moved to: Service Announcements (Altcoins) and some to: Marketplace (Altcoins). Obviously if there are many of them, you guys could ask for a specific Gambling sub-forum within that altcoin forum. But either way, this Gambling forum is supposed to be for bitcoin.

Thanks! I copied to both places.

Admin can delete this one no problem.

Thanks.

BitGamer899

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

sobasically when u try to claim faucet you end up mining for them lol  NO thanks
weenfan

Activity: 373
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

sobasically when u try to claim faucet you end up mining for them lol  NO thanks

The faucet isn't meant for getting large amounts of coins . you should only need 1 or 2 .. the coinhive is there to slow down the process to prevent abuse .. otherwise ... why do a faucet?

A donation based faucet is another alternative .. coinhive was a simple way of slowing it down .. CPU mining XMR is ridiculous. Especially from a browser. But it works .. and it's better than picking pictures of bridges.
weenfan

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:49:18 AM

The faucet isn't meant for getting large amounts of coins . you should only need 1 or 2 .. the coinhive is there to slow down the process to prevent abuse .. otherwise ... why do a faucet?

A donation based faucet is another alternative .. coinhive was a simple way of slowing it down .. CPU mining XMR is ridiculous. Especially from a browser. But it works .. and it's better than picking pictures of bridges.

well.. hmm .. did some reading up on the stigma about coinhive captcha boxes. . took it off. . Thanks for pointing it out ... keep me posted on anything else .. Smiley
BitGamer899

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

iam not really a faucet player dude ! You are telling me faucet isnt for getting large amount etc.. i tried it once and no thanks !
weenfan

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

iam not really a faucet player dude ! You are telling me faucet isnt for getting large amount etc.. i tried it once and no thanks !

Agreed. It's gone now ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: