Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:55:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are here to stay  (Read 629 times)
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

Hi, I need your opinion on the following question.
Which altcoins are here to stay and which will slowly fade out. I must put a emphasize on Utility.
Utility vs Speculation.
- The project must solve a real world issue
- The project must have existing partnerships
- A need for the project.

Since it's a utility token, how many real world usage cases you provide?

OCN complies with all your qualifications. It's been integrated into oBike, with 40m users slowly starting to use it. Grab is expected to be next. OCN provides the most efficient means of payment/other utility for the sharing economy short term. Long term, it really could replace Amazon. OCN is needed becauae of the lack of decentralized platforms for products/services. The idea is, users will get rewarded for writing objective reviews of services, such as grab, Obike etc. And will be rewarded with OCN.

The different mechanisms and credit score are all working to build sharing economy ecosystem.

OCN is also partnered with TRX. And this is TRX's year since the main net is launching.
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Ethereum will stay. There are so many altcoins that still coming and also many will just vanish. Ethereum has a big impact to me that I really want to to soar high. If it can beat Bitcoin one day, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who will cheer for it.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

There are still coins which do have great advancements however doesn't go to a point or state to be actualized. Everything relies upon the possibility of the undertaking. Look at the guide of the task. As I would see it, it is smarter to make your own examination and put stock in your guts. The majority of the protection coins are underestimated at this moment. Because of this nobody can give culminate forecast about this which will remain here and which is going to dead soon.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

Ethereum will stay. There are so many altcoins that still coming and also many will just vanish. Ethereum has a big impact to me that I really want to to soar high. If it can beat Bitcoin one day, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who will cheer for it.
of course not only you who support Ethereum, because I also put a lot of my capital on Ethereum , because I also believe that this coin will fly high later on year, of course at this time I started collecting
dxme2x3

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

Yes i think there are plenty of Altcoins worth buying into. Here’s one I have recently invested a little bit of money into as i think it has a very bright future: the new Marinecoín ICO and here’s why i think so. .MTC. will inherently increase in value thanks to the unique artificial intelligence enabled bounty model, that utilizes time dilution technology to attain a complete fair distribution concept. Invest with the peace of mind that miner’s will not be able to take control of the currency thanks to the AI, Jarvis. Jarvis will maintain the mtc network enabling zero fees and near instantaneous transaction speeds. Being built for iot payments, i believe mtc has a bright future. Check ’em out for yourself (marineco.ín). Alright i’m out, cheers all!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

of course not only you who support Ethereum, because I also put a lot of my capital on Ethereum , because I also believe that this coin will fly high later on year, of course at this time I started collecting

You two arent alone because i also do support etherium in the form of buying and hodling it . I also use it whenever i trade my tokens from mew to etherdelta. anyways i do also believe that etherium will stay because etherium is indeed a good alt that is the same as bitcoin due to their high price and lots of usage or purpose aside from just a digital currency. top alts such as bch , dash , doge , etc . will also stay for sure because they are also promising.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

there are many altcoins will stay forever. Ethereum , NEO , Matrix , Ven , Monero (%95 sure) , Dash , Qtum , BNB vs vs i just remember them. There are more. We are in beginning of Revolation so we must wait. Time will show us. I think there is better coins on develop and we will see them in few years.

Nebula Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 106

Nebula Exchange Admin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

If your coin is used for "fast, secure payments" and isn't in the top 20 it's probably going to be worth $0 soon..

Bahelm

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

It is difficult to speculate now, because everything may change the way we don't even expect. At least I know for sure that Bitcoin is here to stay for a long time. As for the altcoins, they should solve some real time issues and have connections to real time businesses and be integrated in these businesses. I can give example of "KIN" coin. The team is building the inftrastructure around this coin and try to integrate it in their chat called "KIK".
The price is below ICO now. Could be potentially interesting for long-term hold.

Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

I think Bitcoin is here to stay. Other coins, which create an infrastructure, are here to stay aswell, for example ETH or NEO. However, some new coins are pretty promising, like Arcbloc.
Also, a coin which is fast at transactions, and requires small amounts of energy, would be desirable for the financial sector.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

Hi, I need your opinion on the following question.
Which altcoins are here to stay and which will slowly fade out. I must put a emphasize on Utility.
Utility vs Speculation.
- The project must solve a real world issue
- The project must have existing partnerships
- A need for the project.

Since it's a utility token, how many real world usage cases you provide?

99% of coins and tokens will stay as they are or way smaller or even die.

Monero will for sure stay. It is a perfect fungible currency just like cash. Everyone needs cash.
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

Long-term, ETH, NANO, XVG, maybe VTC and LTC. None of these are disappearing anytime soon, all for different reasons.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

the most popular coin neo lately. and neo-based projects. I agree with your friends ' thoughts. long-term thinking. there are beautiful and different projects.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

XBCN upcoming ICO utility token will be here to stay.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges. Definitely, keep an eye out for this one. Has solid tech, team, solves huge problem bringing the masses into crypto, and building a loyal community.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

Get ready for the smart revolution and advent of functional IoT.  Everything from common household appliances to self driving vehicles will be in constant communication with each other and the web.  They will take care of their own mantenance, operating costs, and much more.  In order for this all to be possible there will have to be high speed, flawless transactions which can’t be hacked.  Blockchains are the perfect solution to that problem but current top blockchains are too slow and expensive for IoT applications.  That is where Marinecoin steps in.  They have developed artificial intelligence to manage the complexities of IoT applications.  To learn more visit their website and read about their current ico. Zero fees for IoT applications.  They have set up a dev-less time tested fair distribution system for the community. marineco.in/ico

i have 3 coins.

mth
sonm and kin.

i really trust these projects.
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

I'm holding
Genesis vision
UTrust
Idex market membership
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

Marinecoìn's - I’m participating in Marinecoìn's ICO here https://marine co.ìn It’s providing 20 000 coins for free. But that’s not all: artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, decentralized day-by-day enlarging community.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotAnd one more time, besides a lot of scam ICO’s, it’s fair and absolutely free!!! Join our community here https://marine co.ìn/ico

sin !! I did not know anything about this Marine company. I wish you to make a good gain.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Which altcoins are here to stay? I really do not know. What I know though is that the ones that I have, I will not sell them until they reach a certain price after a few years. I need the patience to do those kinds of waiting games especially if we are talking about money here.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

So many  ICO's advertising here  Shocked Did you see the topic name? How can something stay if it even don't exist?! let's have some thematic talk.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████