Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are here to stay  (Read 629 times)
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Ethereum will stay. There are so many altcoins that still coming and also many will just vanish. Ethereum has a big impact to me that I really want to to soar high. If it can beat Bitcoin one day, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who will cheer for it.
Ethereum has possibility to increase price but always second to bitcoin. It won't beat bitcoin because it is the foundation. Better to hold for the coins that you have from bounties, just make sure that it become a successful project because it will double the price when it is fully implemented in the market.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:39:10 AM

Hi, I need your opinion on the following question.
Which altcoins are here to stay and which will slowly fade out. I must put a emphasize on Utility.
Utility vs Speculation.
- The project must solve a real world issue
- The project must have existing partnerships
- A need for the project.

Since it's a utility token, how many real world usage cases you provide?

HYDRO PROJECT

Hydro enables private financial systems to seamlessly leverage the public blockchain. Cloud applications throughout the financial services ecosystem can now benefit from the power of smart contracts, creating more secure, transparent, and low cost financial products globally.

You can read about the project on the following links:

BLOG: https://medium.com/@hydrogenapi
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778123.0
Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:31:02 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:35:42 PM by Schwabac

it seems that this people is advertising in here, they do not want to spend more money on marketing and they pay this guys to post and shill their token in here. This is more than disgusting.

Hello!
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:00:12 AM

Mostly unique ones i think.The ones with a big supply,nice idea,good team and will be needed in tye future.Simple.But there is always a risk of scam,like happened with Centra Tech after 8 month of sucess

MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

All those that are already stablished on this market, like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and so on, most of those which are on the top 10 are always going to be in there, no matter what.Those coins are more than important at this moment.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

Ethereum will stay. There are so many altcoins that still coming and also many will just vanish. Ethereum has a big impact to me that I really want to to soar high. If it can beat Bitcoin one day, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who will cheer for it.
Ethereum has possibility to increase price but always second to bitcoin. It won't beat bitcoin because it is the foundation. Better to hold for the coins that you have from bounties, just make sure that it become a successful project because it will double the price when it is fully implemented in the market.
I don’t like the idea of investing in new ICOs anymore. We had many in history and none was very good at producing profits. Now that the competition is greater than ever, investing in new ICOs means wastage of time and money. Skip what is still not created but among those that are with us, in my honest option only few have some good potential of surviving and growing up like Ethereum, neo, Litecoin etc.
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

Except for coins that has been fighting with the top 100 position, all team that keep pushing with their project and keep collecting investors and holder, even they buy little portion of the token but buyer keeps on coming then for sure their coins will survive.
alts.inspector

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

The market discounts everything. Check the top coins in terms of capitalization and those probably will stay. I'm not saying there is no other interesting projects - there is a lot of coins worth to be checked. However if you want to be sure and invest in stable coins, go with the current "leaders" - they will stay.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

The market discounts everything. Check the top coins in terms of capitalization and those probably will stay. I'm not saying there is no other interesting projects - there is a lot of coins worth to be checked. However if you want to be sure and invest in stable coins, go with the current "leaders" - they will stay.
First of all, I draw on the ratings of the maniac and some users I know personally for their successful investment. It turns out they are very accurate analysis of all projects. Perhaps it is worth learning how to make the right choice for quality trade and investment.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

Matrix AI (MAN) , Vechain( VEN) , NEO , DASH , MONERO , WAVES and few other will be here for long long time. They are all for long term invest. You can think that NEO , DASH and MONERO are expensive but they will make more x by time. We are just in begining so if you are looking for long term they are the best.

bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:11:09 AM

The ones that have working utility function are here to stay.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:34:05 AM

First of all, I draw on the ratings of the maniac and some users I know personally for their successful investment. It turns out they are very accurate analysis of all projects. Perhaps it is worth learning how to make the right choice for quality trade and investment.
to make a choice in trading maybe we should see a lot of information about the trend that will happen for several weeks or months ahead associated with crypto assets. that way we can use the moment to apply to the assets we want to invest
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:01:29 AM

I think people have started to know about good project and we can see how there price is surging as a prove that these projects solve humanity problems and there is a need for them. We should look at how some token like tron is having world acceptability and many people speak good of ethereum zcash and iost because of the technology behind them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: