Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you accept army teachers or not?  (Read 1670 times)
Love_grab_philip (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:51 PM

Due to the recent gun shut attacked in the school. President Donald Trump proposed that teachers should be going to school with guns. He gave his own reason quoted below
"During an emotional discussion at the White House, Mr Trump said his plan for guns in schools would mean about one fifth of teachers receiving special training and carrying concealed weapons"
Do you think this is a nice idea from the world president?
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Due to the recent gun shut attacked in the school. President Donald Trump proposed that teachers should be going to school with guns. He gave his own reason quoted below
"During an emotional discussion at the White House, Mr Trump said his plan for guns in schools would mean about one fifth of teachers receiving special training and carrying concealed weapons"
I think that even in the most isolated places of Earth people know the old McDonald Trump so this is not only a question if it is nice, but rather is the insane? I mean what is he going to do? Swat school for children??? It is easier to ban weapons.
Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

Well, its not nice idea teacher going to school not attacked, they teach the srudent peoperly not to attacked having a lessons and learning ro the student, its better having training in school not using killing things, its just a self defense or takewandow much better
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

Well at some point trump is right but it depends on the teachers how they do it how they handle it. because every teachers dont want to use guns and also they dont want to get theyre hands dirty. they need Education for the Students not self defense may be having a guard that patrol at school helps or make it double the guard to tight the security. 

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Etrigan212

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

I think it's a totally inappropriate response to the recent shootings because it doesn't necessarily solve the problem. Guns will still be readily available for people who wish to do harm, and in regards to his argument that potential shooters qill think twice before attempting to shoot people qhere there are armed teachers, these people aren't really known for their logical and rational way of thinking. They'll still push through regardless of the risk and the situation become that much dangerous because the gunfire will now be coming from two sides, increasing the chances of friendly-fire.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

Every time a leader will decide under by his emotional unstable there is no good point that will stand if it will put on the table and make reason for every possible moral question. But sometimes a leader will always be a leader and can abuse his/her leadership by not listening the others good advice. I say this because I believe what trump is doing is not a good idea that can solve the problem and this can't help the students to be at peace while they are in the school and seeing their teachers with gun.

Sooner schools in US will become "school of military." Grin. Just kidding.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

as long as the person can deliver the lesson well, why not?? there is no such thing as a perfect teacher but a million reasons to become a good one. i don’t care if he is a military officer or of other professions..
Love_grab_philip (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

as long as the person can deliver the lesson well, why not?? there is no such thing as a perfect teacher but a million reasons to become a good one. i don’t care if he is a military officer or of other professions..
It a different thing to be a military teacher and a civilian teacher. The two are not the same and can never be same. The true of the matter is that the military are used to handle weapons like guns and may have self control in some situations. But the case might be different in the later.
INNATE

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

Thanks everyone for their answers and help! Smiley
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

Absolutely , This idea is not the greatest of trump which He has been creating so far. An armed teacher cannot be proper for any school on earth. Donald Trump is the most lunatic leader of United states of america.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

Yet it is good for the teacher's safety and school. I think it is good to give the power to the teacher who is more responsible to hold a gun because we all know that guns are evil and it may cause harm for the people.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

I think that even in the most isolated places of Earth people know the old McDonald Trump so this is not only a question if it is nice, but rather is the insane? I mean what is he going to do? Swat school for children??? It is easier to ban weapons.
I'm sure the jews of Nazi Germany would disagree with you on that... if they could.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:02:07 AM

Uhm no... Why not just have a tighter gun restriction and regulation, or better yet just ban owning ammunition by civilians. I mean sure you can buy  guns if you're a collector but since your focus is collecting then owning any ammunition should be entirely with the police enforcers. Furthermore, a teacher wielding a gun in class would just reinforce the notion that if you have a gun, then you are superior to everyone about you. Which is never a good idea

Halig

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

I accept an army teacher because as an army they have alot of training to pass and if they apply there experience inside the class the students are very respectful.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

No as of now the students have the right not to undergo a very strict teaching and what they want is to an understanding for being a learner.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:04:50 PM

I am absolutely against it. For weapons you need a reliable storage space. Children can steal weapons to make grief. To ensure that the school was protected, they need to put the guard on!
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

I would like to say, as much as guns, have really killed people due to bad handlers, so it has saved a lot of people also, but the idea that teachers should be going to school armed is not a good idea, because that means a terrorist dont need to bring his gun to school to start a terror, there is a gun waiting for him or her in school ..
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

for me, i agree and accept a army teacher because now a days some students have guns, bullying, and taking drugs  the army teacher can protect the innocent student and with the army teachers they will be the one who care of the arrogant student.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

Yes as long as they know the teaching ethics and maybe they should put into consideration their limits as a teacher.They undergo into very hard training unlike to normal teacher so,their way of teaching most likely different.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
alex king of cryp

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

My teacher will teaching with a gun? Wow.  Huh Huh Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: