Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] LOTUS CORE - The decentralized platform for digital games  (Read 1198 times)
brussqett

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

Priority set to computer games? Which genres will be predominantly distributed?
I hope that there will be all games of any genre! not just online RPGs
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jess4ever

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

Priority set to computer games? Which genres will be predominantly distributed?
I hope that there will be all games of any genre! not just online RPGs
So it doesn't depend on the platform but on developers who want their games here to be sold.
Ayupich

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

Can I download or watch a video somewhere? How does the platform work? I look at the screenshots there are already pictures of games - does this mean that the partners already have it?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

Can I download or watch a video somewhere? How does the platform work? I look at the screenshots there are already pictures of games - does this mean that the partners already have it?
While there is no demo version, we are all looking forward to it! I hope that soon there will be some news about this
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

I think this project is interesting.Lotus is a games platform developed to bring fair and fun games to its players.I believe this project will be successful and growing.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

I think this project is interesting.Lotus is a games platform developed to bring fair and fun games to its players.I believe this project will be successful and growing.
Rather, not to players but to developers!) But, I think, it will be useful for players to sell games that they haven't played for a long time and will not play anymore)
manox.dave

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

If this is so effective, then you will steal all developers from other platforms! After all,they  don't want to pay 30% of the cost of the product just for distribution!
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

If this is so effective, then you will steal all developers from other platforms! After all,they  don't want to pay 30% of the cost of the product just for distribution!
It remains to understand at what price people can sell games Smiley
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

It remains to understand at what price people can sell games Smiley
I think it should be at the same price as the new game. Otherwise, the developers will earn on selling the game in the beginning, but lose customers after a while.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

When buying a game, will the buyer receive an electronic key? Or otherwise?
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Do you know of any other way to activate the game?
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

Maybe there will be a license key, but when you sell the game, just cancel the license? But, it seems to me there will be something different, in order to prevent fraud.
Klennox

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

Maybe there will be a license key, but when you sell the game, just cancel the license? But, it seems to me there will be something different, in order to prevent fraud.
Well, otherwise, the attacker will be able to re-enter his key and take possession of the game. I think there will be another license here. Not the key.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

Well, otherwise, the attacker will be able to re-enter his key and take possession of the game. I think there will be another license here. Not the key.
Data about the seller and the buyer of the game will be stored in the blockchain. This will be a confirmation of the purchase. And through a certain protocol will be the activation or decontamination ... This is my opinion
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

I think there is an activation method that doesn't require user participation. Then, the system automatically terminates the valid license, the game is transferred to the new user, then the system activates the game from the new user.
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

tell me, how will the blocking system be used on this platform?
can I buy upgrades for tokens?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:41:49 PM

What is upgrades for tokens?
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

I think the blockchain will store information about sales and purchases of games.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

I think the blockchain will store information about sales and purchases of games.
And how much time will it be stored there? What if the information is erased? Or will it be stored in each block in a chain?
lotus_core (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

Data about the seller and the buyer of the game will be stored in the blockchain. This will be a confirmation of the purchase. And through a certain protocol will be the activation or decontamination ... This is my opinion

In detail when you buy a game then you should get a proof of ownership provided by the developer. After that, when you trade a game two things should happens, first the owner of the cartridge (the game contract) changes, additionally a new contract is created in the blockchain, signed by the previous owner who allows the new owner to play in order to proof the ownership of the game using the original proof of ownership plus the endorsement. For more details you can check the section "Execution or Launching Process" of "Use-Cases" in our whitepaper https://lotuscore.io/whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: