Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] LOTUS CORE - The decentralized platform for digital games  (Read 1198 times)
Klennox

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

Will there be on your platform these numerous boxes with equipment for money? Will there be donation cards and stuff?
This is now building the entire gaming economy.
Of course! This is beneficial for both developers and players. I know a lot of people who like it, and that will be upset by the lack of it in new games.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Will there be on your platform these numerous boxes with equipment for money? Will there be donation cards and stuff?
Of course! This is beneficial for both developers and players. I know a lot of people who like it, and that will be upset by the lack of it in new games.
I hope that there will not be such things. This once again makes us question the honesty of the developers. I want a simple and understandable platform with the ability to play, communicate and sell games. Or change games. The more unnecessary functions there are, the fewer people will use it, because such an application will be very resource intensive. Gaming platforms should be as simple and easy as possible
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Perhaps, this is the only gaming platform I'm waiting for. The main thing is make it less demanding on RAM, if possible ... Unless, of course, this is a separate platform.
Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

The project is interesting and now there are many such. tell me, when do you plan to run the alpha version of the project? Do I understand correctly that your platform will sell games? If so, which ones? Are you already negotiating with the developers?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

I hope that there will not be such things. This once again makes us question the honesty of the developers. I want a simple and understandable platform with the ability to play, communicate and sell games. Or change games. The more unnecessary functions there are, the fewer people will use it, because such an application will be very resource intensive. Gaming platforms should be as simple and easy as possible
Now we are talking about the development of a protocol, I understand that it is not yet available, there are only written contracts
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

Perhaps, this is the only gaming platform I'm waiting for. The main thing is make it less demanding on RAM, if possible ... Unless, of course, this is a separate platform.
Like it's a protocol that will be built into other gaming platforms
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

Like it's a protocol that will be built into other gaming platforms
Yes, but in the title of the topic is indicated: platform.
So, both a protocol and an independent platform for games will be developed.
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

Which operating system will your protocol work with?
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Which operating system will your protocol work with?
The main thing is to have Windows supported. This is the most gaming-friendly operating system.
serokgede

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

If you can sell on a gaming platform, with the same popularity as DOTA or PUBG, something success is guaranteed by you.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

This is just a suggestion, but do you see a market or chance for digital games keys or access to be rented out rather than being finally transferred via a sale? I don't know but if there are expensive games, maybe there is a market for something like game leasing or so?It just came to my mind so I wanted to share this thought with you.

Well of course, I kept trying to understand that it reminds me. Leasing!
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

This is just a suggestion, but do you see a market or chance for digital games keys or access to be rented out rather than being finally transferred via a sale? I don't know but if there are expensive games, maybe there is a market for something like game leasing or so?It just came to my mind so I wanted to share this thought with you.

this is what gamblers have been waiting for so long! just wondering whether the value of the game changes after it played someone
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

this is what gamblers have been waiting for so long! just wondering whether the value of the game changes after it played someone
I think it should be cheaper, otherwise it's unfair to the developers
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

I think it should be cheaper, otherwise it's unfair to the developers
This should be well considered, because the game doesn't lose value either, and the next owner gets a full new game, not deviating from the one purchased from the developer.
MaksonJoe

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

This should be well considered, because the game doesn't lose value either, and the next owner gets a full new game, not deviating from the one purchased from the developer.
Don't understand a little bit. On the one hand, developers get 100% profit from the sale of games. On the other hand - players start trading games among themselves - what then is the profit to developers now?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

Don't understand a little bit. On the one hand, developers get 100% profit from the sale of games. On the other hand - players start trading games among themselves - what then is the profit to developers now?
Maybe with the resale of the game, the developer's commission will be included in the cost?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:51:11 PM

Maybe with the resale of the game, the developer's commission will be included in the cost?
I think the price will be the same as for a new game. And the commission will also be included in the price of the game. Always.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

but it turns out the commission for the sale of the game will be very high, at least 30 percent of the cost of the new game.
otherwise, I do not see any benefit to the developer, who invested so much time and effort into the development.
then it's easier to get people to buy a new game if the commission is will less this

RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

but it turns out the commission for the sale of the game will be very high, at least 30 percent of the cost of the new game.
otherwise, I do not see any benefit to the developer, who invested so much time and effort into the development.
then it's easier to get people to buy a new game if the commission is will less this
Exactly .. we need to think carefully this question. Maybe, the developers came to some sort of mutually beneficial solution?
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Priority set to computer games? Which genres will be predominantly distributed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: