Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how do you think about bitcoin prices from last year compared to this year?
what do you think about bitcoin prices?
how do you respond?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think about bitcoin prices from last year compared to this year?  (Read 592 times)
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:29 AM

compared to last year bitcoin prices are very low at the beginning of the year and by the end of 2017 bitcoin has increased very high. whereas at the beginning of this year bitcoin has declined in price but if compared to bitcoin prices at the beginning of last year with bitcoin prices at the beginning of this year is very different, higher bitcoin prices earlier this year than at the beginning of last year. I think the bitcoin price at the end of this year will be higher than the bitcoin price at the end of last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

Bitcoin price in the history of Crypto currency reach a very high price of about $18,000. from about $900 as at Dec. 2016 and about $1000 as at Feb. 2017. It is a known fact that the price of bitcoin this year 2018, is low compare to the price of Bitcoin last year. The Exponential rise in the price of Bitcoin last year  bring bitcoin to lime light world wide as a Crypto  currency  to invest in. The Volatility of Bitcoin causes prices of bitcoin to increase or decrease, and this was experienced since December  2017, and usually after a period of the dip, prices of Bitcoin will actually begin to rise again. As at this month of February 2018, it will be too early to conclude that the price is low, since there are about 10 months ahead. To be able to effectively compare last year 2017 with  this year 2018, the year should have reach more than half to be able to Comparatively compare them.   

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

compared to february last year, it's not decreasing. it increasing a lot.
if you compared the price between last year all time high to this year that's not a fair comparison.
Let 2018 end , then you can make a fair comparison
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

I think bitcoin prices have decreased compared to last year.

haha, funny topic.
i hope you realize that you can see the price history of bitcoin anytime you wish. just visit any exchange or google price history and look at the charts.

last year price was less than $2000 at this point and now it is $10,000+ which is 5+ times more. how do you consider that as "decrease">!!!!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
sapitomolepas

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

With regard to Bitcoin's price rise in early 2017, Bobby Lee, CEO of BTCC, predicts that Bitcoin's price could reach $ 7,000. For him, the ongoing increase in Bitcoin prices, seen from eight years earlier to the present day, is not surprising. Because he believes Bitcoin is more promising. He stated that all Bitcoin users must understand Bitcoin's uniqueness, and moments like this have been waiting for many people.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

I like the poll tho. Not sure what to vote for. lol

This year has started far better. At this time, exactly one year ago,  in 2017 the price was around $1,100 and now it's $10,530 now. The price is 10x bigger than it was last year at this time. 

This is the price chart for Feb 28. 2017 to Feb 28. 2018.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

lol
obviously yes, currently bitcoin down compared with last year's price. nothing special with the rise and fall, it all depends on the situation. by 2017 the value of bitcoin is too very fast in growth. and the effect is painful correction. This shows a healthy market.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

You should elaborate your question more so that it can get some more meaning! I would say there is no correlation between the last years prices and todays prices of the bitcoin. Back then the prices were dependent upon different factors and after the 20X spike in the prices of bitcoin things have changed a lot and new regulations are taking over to drive the prices of bitcoin. So this years price and market cap is completely different and its all because of the different reasons.

The prices can be compared if bitcoin had been stable since it was created but suddenly something happened to cause it spike or die for instance! Then we could have been discussing the real ting today.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

if you remember that at the end of 2017 bitcoin reached the peak of high prices and then began to decline sharply, then most likely at the end of this year is waiting for him the same fate.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

Yes, the value of bitcoin this year is much lower than last year. But its price is still quite high. Discounts at the beginning of 2018 are not worrisome. I believe in bitcoin. Its decline early in the year may be the beginning of strong value growth. The difficulties early this year hope bitcoin will quickly overcome difficulties and quickly anti-price increase

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

Yes, the value of bitcoin this year is much lower than last year. But its price is still quite high. Discounts at the beginning of 2018 are not worrisome. I believe in bitcoin. Its decline early in the year may be the beginning of strong value growth. The difficulties early this year hope bitcoin will quickly overcome difficulties and quickly anti-price increase

Really? Btc's value march last year isn't even a quarter of its current value today. Its useless to compare since btc adoption then isn't as high as it is now and a lot has happened over the past few months. We're just getting started this year and it seems to be a decent start at the least aside from the bug correction in january

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

There’s no comparison at all, why? because we can’t compare a 2017 (whole year) and a 2018 is at (1st quarter). So to start with we can’t compare this apple 🍎 to this one 🍏 . So I can only conclude that only few days after the end of 2018 we can, as of the moment don’t look at the past but open yourself on the future price as all of the years can be good and bad in a slight turn around.

HODL
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

January and February last year bitcoin was less than $1,000 and January and February this year we have bitcoin above $10,000 though fall below that early February this year. Bitcoin has done well and it is good we should appreciate our current position and 2018 is going to be the best year in the history of cryptocurrency.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Why? can you tell me? in 2018 still in March there are still 9 months left to the end of 2018. There is still much to pass, do not take conclusions too early. Use the opportunity to have more profit or buy lots of bitcoin before 2018 end, if we see in various year befor bitcoin price always goes up. You should know in 2018 will be launched lighting network that will attract investors to invest in bitcoin. Try to positive thinking will calm you down.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

indeed compared to last year's price now quite quite different.
in this year prices tend to fluctuate and like aga hard to increase.
IMO if we want to continue to increase at least we have to break the price above the figure of $ 12k for the price trip can continue to rise and will no longer tend towards the decline
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:25:21 PM

i do not look at the highs.. thats just the speculative bubble area..

i look at the long term lows. thats the true value resistant point. and over time it has had a nice smooth rise

By far the best post in this thread, although I am not very comfortable using the term bubble. I rather speak about an overbought market. Overall, I can't do anything other can completely agreeing with that. I have said it some days ago as well, and that's the fact that the previous bottoms are somewhat of a guarantee that we will not dip under that as long as the demand keeps increasing. It's a very solid bullish cycle indicating either growth or stagnation in demand. In that regard, it was actually a very easy money making opportunity, because with the aforementioned in mind, one would be foolish to not buy instantly at any level below $7000. Time will tell whether or not the next ultimate bottom will be above or under the $10,000 level.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

The price of bitcoin is growing. It is impossible to apply the tactics of templates. The price is influenced by many factors that can not be predicted. The price of bitcoin this year will double compared to the last year's high. This means that at the end of this year we will see a price tag of about 40,000 dollars.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

i do not look at the highs.. thats just the speculative bubble area..

i look at the long term lows. thats the true value resistant point. and over time it has had a nice smooth rise

In addition, the yearly lows for BTC in 2015, 16 and 17 all have been in the month of January. In 2018, it may have been February 6th. (We do not know for sure yet as the year is not over...)  But it looks like the typical V shaped bottom that BTC has had in the past.

Past history is not indicative of future prices and I am not sure if BTC will have the same percentage gains as 2017 which was huge compared to conventional markets.  One thing it has going for it is continued mass adoption. If it follows Metcalfe's law, it should have year over year gains for the next several years.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

I think the price from last year when we compared to this year is not that huge. Remember, we are just on the 3rd month of this year. So many of us had the predictions on what maybe the price of bitcoin this year ends. Maybe bitcoin price this year may going higher than the last year.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

The price of btc around this month last year is just 1k USD, So comparing BTC's price last year to this year, I can say that the price of BTC is still high. Well, no one would have expected BTC to reach 10k~20k USD in just a year,.
This is something many forget, the price increase last year was completely unexpected, and many of the things that happened were unexpected as well, like getting 20 forks all of a sudden and japan accepting bitcoin as a currency, and that is why the price grew so much, so the fact we got a decrease in rice is nothing to be worried about it will eventually recover but it will take sometime before that happens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: