Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:00:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Bounties where you don't have to continuously post to the thread?  (Read 150 times)
diegodog (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

I was looking for more Twitter bounties that I could join to help earn some new coins.  Are there any good ones to join that don't require you to have to post each week?  I know, I'm lazy.  But, I'm already out on twitter all day, I don't mind retweeting and whatnot, but, l end up forgetting to come back here and post links to my work.  I was just looking for some easier ones I guess that just maybe let you post once to authenticate then don't require it more. 
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

I was looking for more Twitter bounties that I could join to help earn some new coins.  Are there any good ones to join that don't require you to have to post each week?  I know, I'm lazy.  But, I'm already out on twitter all day, I don't mind retweeting and whatnot, but, l end up forgetting to come back here and post links to my work.  I was just looking for some easier ones I guess that just maybe let you post once to authenticate then don't require it more. 
You can to join the bountyhive i have heard that they wont require you to report each week.and all you need to to is to post,share,tweet and re-tweet if you are joining social media campaign,but these third party bounty companies could give you less than that you deserve because they are cutting some of your stakes,as just like the other companies.

visiblehand

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

One that I really liked was NKOR which users a product called Vyper to implement the bounty.  It's the slickest one I've done - just do each task and it automatically detects it and gives you credit for it.  No extra documentation, no worrying if you did the task correctly.  So much less friction than most of these horribly implemented bounties.
blueman8331

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

You can enter airdrops instead of bounty campaigns (Signatures,...)
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

You should join bountyhive, that will suit your choice... In bountyhive, you don't have to report your works, it's done automatically by the admin. You can be a participant here bountyhive.io
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

Firelotto, Datarius and few more doesn't require weekly reports. Don't be so lazy and check the Bounty section.

Also, Bountyhive are with auto-reporting, but there isn't a public spreadsheet how many people are in certain campaign.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

Go for the airdrops but you  will only receive a minimal profit because this is a effortless job after joining in telegram you can receive your airdrops compare to signature campaign you will receive a lot of tokens which equivalent to a lot of money.

diegodog (OP)

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

So, you guys are the best!  I've went out and signed up at the BountyHive.  That site was very nice.  Thank you everyone for all the suggestions, I'll be checking them all out!  This lazy man is very appreciative, and now I'll be watching the Bounty section much closer.    Grin
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

That's pretty much how to Twitter Campaigns work. You can't do anything about it as this is the system and this is the only way the Bounty Managers can count your stakes.
If you have a big following, you could do a personal deal with the Bounty Managers.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

Join bountyhive because they have created an API which automatically count and monitor your activities in your social media accoints that is why it is more easier to joing campaigns using the bountyhive but they might cut some comission with your stakes so dont expect some good paying bounties with them,but if you are too lazy this would be a good choice.

Peter_Okoye

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Go for the airdrops but you  will only receive a minimal profit because this is a effortless job after joining in telegram you can receive your airdrops compare to signature campaign you will receive a lot of tokens which equivalent to a lot of money.

Try the MTC airdrop. You'll get 450k coins if you qualify, and that's a lot of coins. Its a free so you don't have to invest a time, and once you qualify, you don't need to continually post to any thread. Take a look at it here: https://marineco.in/
CircleOne

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

One that I really liked was NKOR which users a product called Vyper to implement the bounty.  It's the slickest one I've done - just do each task and it automatically detects it and gives you credit for it.  No extra documentation, no worrying if you did the task correctly.  So much less friction than most of these horribly implemented bounties.

Hi, just wondering about this amazing tool, as we are going to launch the bounty soon. Could you, please, share more details about your own experience? Because what I currently see on the website, is an awesome incentives software indeed. But the point is I doubt it could be used for tokens giveaway.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Firelotto, Datarius and few more doesn't require weekly reports. Don't be so lazy and check the Bounty section.

Also, Bountyhive are with auto-reporting, but there isn't a public spreadsheet how many people are in certain campaign.

Although you are correct that there is no public list of names on Bountyhive, it does actually tell you the number of people registered in each campaign in the top right-hand corner of each bounty section. Most of the Facebook/Twitter campaigns tend to have between 2500-3500 people registered. Translation/Signature etc. are obviously a lot less. The way they distribute the bounty is also slightly different in that they allocate funds depending on certain criteria, so impossible to tell how many other people would be in the same tier as you, although it will always be weighted favorably towards the higher end. Think one of the campaigns just finished, so would be interesting to know what sort of return people who contributed to it got. As mentioned above, it is for the 'lazier' type (no judgement here) as there is no need to report, so over time I'm sure the funds available for distribution will get diluted more.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

I haven't checked Bountyhive yet so its good to know that they do such thing because I tend to forget writing down my reports most of the time. I only know BTT for crypto campaigns so need to be organized to earn more profit from bounty campaigns.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

You have to look for the campaigns managed by Sylon - he has an automated system to check the tweets and does not require people to spam the forum with the annoying lists of their tweets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: