Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if USA and China made bitcoin legal tomorrow?  (Read 313 times)
Ayam1fish (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:30:39 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:03:28 PM by Ayam1fish

What if you woke up tomorrow to realize USA and China decided to make bitcoin legal, what would have been your emotions, and what price would bitcoin attain within the next 1 week?

EDITED
Apologies, i was rather referring to ICOs but not bitcoin. Apologies once more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:35:36 PM

What if you woke up tomorrow to realize USA and China decided to make bitcoin legal, what would have been your emotions, and what price would bitcoin attain within the next 1 week?

It isn't illegal in the USA or China, so I'm not sure what you're smoking over there.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

Well, i would quit my job full time and do bitcoin with all my body, mind and soul. lol. But on a more serious note, it would have been a massive message for the crypto community. We would probably see the price shot to 30k within the next one week. Thats my prediction.
gotminer

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

What are you guys even talking about?  BTC is not illegal in China.  And it sure as hell is not illegal in the USA. 

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Ayam1fish (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

It isn't illegal in the USA or China, so I'm not sure what you're smoking over there.
Most ICOs restrict participants from these countries. Maybe i didnt get the concept clearly. To me i thought it was virtually the same.
eucalyptus

Merit: 71

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

We cannot say they will make it legal or illegal. They can do regulations. If we have good news of course, price of bitcoin will rise significantly. At least some countries will create their own cryptocurrencies. But these coins should obey to Bitcoin as well Smiley

gotminer

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Most ICOs restrict participants from these countries. Maybe i didnt get the concept clearly. To me i thought it was virtually the same.

You should get back to your studies young lad.  You have a lot of learning to do and a wealth of information at your fingertips.

Sorry, but BTC (Bitcoin) is a currency.  An ICO (Initial Coin Offering) is a way of raising investor money for a new project, coin, currency, ect.

gotminer

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

We cannot say they will make it legal or illegal. They can do regulations. If we have good news of course, price of bitcoin will rise significantly. At least some countries will create their own cryptocurrencies. But these coins should obey to Bitcoin as well Smiley

Well in the United States, our regulators are not looking to ban Bitcoin or any other crypto currency for that mater.  However, they do wish to regulate it in order to weed out all of the scammers and punish those for stealing from others.

This is a good thing.

mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

then you would have start ups with crazy ideas coming up on every corner. 90% of the time it will be a scam of some sort.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

it would be great for the whole community as there for sure would be so many newcomers and the demand would rise so much resulting in the rise of their value.
gotminer

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

it would be great for the whole community as there for sure would be so many newcomers and the demand would rise so much resulting in the rise of their value.

I think you know about as little as the OP does, if you're in the camp that believes the USA or China has outlawed BTC.  Why is there so much mis-information out there.  You both are extremely confused.

Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

Am glad you corrected yourself to mean ICOs. Well, that will have caused a massive shot up in the population of the crypto community. Most fake projects would have risen to add to the small already existing ones. The price of bitcoin would have increased significantly, no doubt.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gotminer

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

then you would have start ups with crazy ideas coming up on every corner. 90% of the time it will be a scam of some sort.

Exactly.  That's why treating ICO's as registered securities is a good idea.  In general, it's going to make a person think twice about starting an ICO will the sole purpose of stealing investor funds.

In the United States, the Securities and Exchange Commission is starting to come down hard on these thieving bastards.

Ayam1fish (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

I made a mistake initially, which i corrected later, but i have seen that my mistake will serve as a basis for some of us to learn a lot over here but not me alone. @gotminer,@mast3rm1nd etc. Thanks for the education.
gotminer

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

I made a mistake initially, which i corrected later, but i have seen that my mistake will serve as a basis for some of us to learn a lot over here but not me alone. @gotminer,@mast3rm1nd etc. Thanks for the education.

Not a problem.  Check out some of the beginner crypto podcasts.  There are a ton of them out there and they helped me out a lot when I was trying to wrap my mind around a lot of the terminology that I didn't understand.  Crypto 101 is a pretty good one.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:58:50 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:29:37 AM by r32godzilla

EDITED
That would definitely be a big breakthrough in the ICO industry.Lots of companies related to ICO would once again shift their attention towards these two countries.

As we know that mostly bitcoins are preferred to raise the required funds via ICO,there would be a huge increase in demand for bitcoins which would increase its price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:30:18 AM

I would be really sad. USA can't move that fast though and China would be taking a huge risk in many ways.

Banning bitcoin won't stop it though, it will damage the price for a while though, so let's hope they do not. Maybe next week

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:38:58 AM

EDITED

i'm sure that would be the big-bang for bitcoin and the prize will explode and reach new ath. with this move i see a great future for bitcoin. it is a nice dream. maybe we'll see it soon.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

China's policy capital controls on ico have closed some small exchanges. Some exchanges are facing rectification!

And China is a total ban on ico project, they think the ico is a kind of illegal public financing without approval, the alleged illegal sell promissory notes, illegal securities issuance and illegal financing, financial fraud, pyramid schemes, such as illegal and criminal activities.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

EDITED
I think the price of them will go up immediately and it will be very high which may not have been before.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

If you would have talked about Bitcoin then the price would surely have skyrocketed within a week and would have probably crossed $17k byt since you are talking about ICOs I would say that the market cap would surely have increased with some of the cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH gaining price since these are ones mostly used to purchase ICO tokens. So yeah, it would surely have created an impact on the crypto market in  a positive way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

EDITED
I think it will take long time to reach that and we may see the price rising highly.  Btc may hit $30,000 next week.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

It's not that its illegal it's that there is complications and regulations regarding crypto in general and right now it is in a weird place of what to do with it.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
gotminer

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:21:09 AM

EDITED
I think it will take long time to reach that and we may see the price rising highly.  Btc may hit $30,000 next week.

LOL.

gotminer

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

It's not that its illegal it's that there is complications and regulations regarding crypto in general and right now it is in a weird place of what to do with it.

Excatly.  And also ... BTC is not ready for prime time as far as being a spend currency.  Very far from it.  I mean Jesus Fucking Christ.  Core just said that they were adopoting SegWit in their new code.  That's a fucking band aid for the network that has been long needed.  Stop being foolish and actually learn what this shit means.  This is a 2-5 year play.  You don't see that?  NO FUCKING LAMBO!

SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

What's the point of making such assumptions? It will do you no good. Spend some time to read some whitepapers.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:32:26 AM

I don't think that this year China allows ICO legalization, because China is to further to crack down on money laundering behavior, then cryptocurrency market seems to be not allowed to exist, and the United States of the ICO project required by the SEC, this seems unlikely.

chanpinchen

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

What you want to say is the time the USA and Chinese authorities have finally worked out some regulations to control, vetting, scrutinize crypto currencies, to prevent scams ,abuse the use of them , and remove all restrictions previously imposed . Or the time when all banks in US and China have recognize crypto currencies and used them like fiat currencies. These will not happen overnight, may be gradually over the next ten years.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

I don't think that this year China allows ICO legalization, because China is to further to crack down on money laundering behavior, then cryptocurrency market seems to be not allowed to exist, and the United States of the ICO project required by the SEC, this seems unlikely.
At least you can try to read it properly dude. That's about a speculation if ico will be legalizing by those are banning icos right now. Billion dollars will be going to the ico and i'm sure about that.
With ban of those countries and how icos still become a trending topic right now. People are interested to search the promising ico. But remember the majority of token still can be considered as securities.
Singwala

Merit: 260

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

EDITED

We know that China and USA are powerful nations. And if bitcoins are to be legalized in their country, surely the huge demand will be received by bitcoins. That may cause the price of bitcoins to reach $ 50,000. So if it happens, I definitely will buy all my fiat money in bitcoins.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:59:32 AM

I believe that if the ICO were recognized as legitimate in the US and China, it would lead to new large investments in the crypto currency. This, in turn, would lead to a good growth of the crypto currency. Also, I think this would lead to a good growth of the ethereum, because most ICOs are held on the blockchain of the ethereum.

toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:03:06 AM

Would continue to live on and do what I do. Earn bitcoins and altcoyins. increasing their welfare.

goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:12:27 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 05:27:18 AM by goodlucktoyou

that is good for most people.on the other hand,it is the tax on your harvest.if so,many people may turn to privacy coins,such as dash zcash and monero ,and their prices will soar . it has happened in south korea  . so privacy coins will have a great benefit. now more and more rich people have turned his assets into private coins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

Our guy here smoking great this past days,thats why hes hallucinating and talking wild now..bitcoin arent banned in china and for sure in usa too..and as what youve said in edit that youre pointing in ico.well if thats the case maybe it would help market to grow again because lots of investors may come to every projects that may release
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:41:53 AM

EDITED

If that things happen that USA and china would legalize tommorow the bitcoins i thinks  many investor from china and america will happy in this decision and many people coming from this two country  will put more investment in cryptocurrency,and all of us being part in the crypto world  will benefited,because the blockchain market  will pump  and become more growth into the world of digital currency system.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

I know Bitcoin is Legal in USA. I don't know what are you saying about? USA and Canada is a big market place for crypto.
Bitcoin is not all the way legal, there is a lot of coins that can get legal if they work their way up to the government. That may not be a possible task to achieve though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:54:14 AM

Going off of your edit and assuming you're talking about ICOs, I think that there definitely would be a small market correction, then a surge as more of the people that believe in crypto would buy it up. It would definitely saturate the market with more scams, though, because even less of them would be able to give their identities away if they did live in the U.S. Luckily, I don't see this happening any time soon! Cheers!
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

If that's the case, I'll be doing bitcoin full-time.

The price of bitcoin will rise sharply. It's good for the whole community, because there's a lot of people coming in.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

EDITED
If so, then participation in ICO public sale (even in presale) will be much more harder. And many greedy ICO devs become more greedy and impudent. Cheesy 
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

EDITED

Probably we would go to the moon. Would see many projects are tokenizing, many more new comers investing existing projects and new ones.
Maybe more buble news. Who know someday those days will come  Wink

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

I don't also get the concept well, but this is what i'd like to chip in and that is if all Fud that have been spread over times that China and some other leading countries have banned the usage of Cryptocurrencies can be clarified, than I believe that alone will go a long way in re-stabilizing the almost dying market. Then prices of coins will be resursitated.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

EDITED
In case that happens, then it'll be good news for all of us in crypto. Making ICOs legal in these countries will enable people to trust in cryptocurrencies and the market cap will shoot up again. But I think they are all currently thinking of how to regulate ICOs so that scammers do not dupe tons of dollars from innocent investors all in the name of some shit projects. One other thing is that, these governments always look at competition when undertaking certain decisions. They would want to find out how legalising ICOs will disrupt the current financial ecosystem of investing (the stocks and bonds, treasury bills, and many others). Perhaps many people would prefer crypto to these traditional form of investments. I hope one day I can wake up to hear such a good news and not that FUD being caused everywhere today which is making prices bleed. If that legalisation happens, price will shoot to another record high withing 72hours (my opinion though WinkSmiley)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

If this happens, then the flow of investment will increase, and the number of ICO will grow several times, the cost of cryptocurrency will grow many times, many companies will start using blockchain. I think the Americans will try to get super profits and take first place in the world of cryptocurrency.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

I think even the government cannot ban crypto since almost all of them are decentralized meaning they are not being controlled. But still the users can be regulated by implementing cyber laws provided by the country. Assuming your term 'ban' means 'regulated' and in the future they are "freed" then there will be more participants in the community, and two circumstances may happen 1. Demand may rise and the prices will also rise. 2. The supply may exceed the demand and the price will dump.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:59:49 AM

EDITED

lol what do you think about china, does china have influence for now?

The US has no full power to destroy bitcoin or crypto.
I think you are too insignificant.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:31:24 AM

EDITED

I think ICOs could and should be regulated harder than they are now.

There are too many scammy ICOs nowadays we could do without.
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

EDITED
Based on my own understanding i think ico's are not illegal (or yes?).The mentioned countries are belong to the countries that has a big share in crypto currencies.ICO's are not illegal but government should put some strict regulations for them to avoid scam.People are naive and easily invest to whatever ico that launching,not knowing that it is a scam ico.Governments should strained them to determine a legitimate ico.
vtrx

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

It's going to become real after they involve strict regulation rules. Forecasts of bitcoin price up to $1M will possibly come true in several years.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

its legal in USA for now too you mean legal payment method = to USD ? dont think USA could do it as it means crash of USD other countiries maybe but dont think USA for now.

onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

such news becomes the tidbit awaited by all the coin users. surely the price of the coin will soar and also the demand will begin to grow. developments in the coin will definitely improve.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
arthotdog

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

Bitcoin never become illegal in any of those countries,maybe what your saying is about the ICO joining as investors,well if that things happen it would be a big impact in positive way to our community because those big countries can give big percentage of market share and will make the prices back high again
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Whatever it is that you meant by legalisation in the USA and China. It’s probably something that would drive the price of bitcoin into the stratosphere. Well, I’d tell all my friends and relatives to buy all the bitcoins that they can before midnight.

Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

Hahaha! I will go to USA or China and liquidate some of my cryptos into fiat and then start my own business or will buy some real estate properties there using crypto.  Cool

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

I think they can't do that while they don't regulate or control,goverernments afraid if it will be because fiat will start run to crypto and bank system will crash, but if these news will be-it will be crazy grow all crypto world

sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

If it happens a new world will be opened in the Crypto Market many investors will come and many new projects will start,much research would be conducted,different ideas will be generated that may reinforce smart contract,block chain technology that may helful for all existing Coin market cap and it would be a great breakthrough for crypto market,huge funds inflow would induce a great increase in prices. BTC,ETH would certainly go to unbelievable prices while many other existing Altcoins would also surge in values as they will be backed by many successful projects in these two countries.Lets hope for the best,there is a wait for green signal Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

if Bitcoin were legal everywhere, we may as well just run a chain of SQL servers on the cloud instead of use blockchain. The whole point of blockchain is it doesn't make a damned difference who permits it to be used or not. Sooner investors stop seeking permission to use it and realize it's not required, the better.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

No need to apologies friend.
Is not it in the USA already legal? and if in the China to me it seems that it's still a question mark for me, because I heard that in China has banned ICOs.
Yeah.. if indeed the both countries really have legalize completely related to cryptos, of course it will help the price movement to a rising higher slowly but sure. But of course anyhow there are still many other countries that still can be affects to the price, it hasn't really ensured as an answer to the price that will increase in a week.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

This is certainly a good thing, I heard that the Venezuelan government is making coins to save the country, may they succeed. if 2 of the world's strongest countries china and USA make coins then this will have a big impact on bitcoin.

ETHtotheMOON1

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

EDITED

Hard to tell about China, but US are already working towards ICO regulation and I'm pretty confident we will have framework for that very very soon. It won't be easy to comply but will be really good for the industry

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

First, the Chinese government is unlikely to take such a step.
Secondly, the recognition of the ICO as a legitimate phenomenon will not change anything either radically. Most likely, there will be more fraudulent projects.

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

If you have listened to the speech of the chairman of CFTC, USA then you would know that USA is already going towards friendly laws in regards to Cryptocurrencies. Also, there is positive news coming out of China in the recent days.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: